Chapter 4

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

The next morning she ran down the stairs and out the front door. She crashed into somebody.

“Whoa! Why are you in such a hurry?”

She looked up and her eyes met with..

“Oh Yoseobbie Oppa! I was just…well WooHyun oppa is back so we’re going to hang out today. I’m sorry, I have to go. We’ll talk about your date later, yeah?~”

“Woohyun Oppa? N-Nam…Nam Woohyun?!..wait…Date?! what date?!”

“Yeah Nam Woohyun.”

“Your ex-boyfriend, Nam Woohyun?”

“why are you being so protective? You know he was the only guy I dated that didn’t hurt me intentionally.” She said. “…and what do you mean what date? You went out with Jieun..”

“That wasn’t a date..”

“She said it was.”

“She said it was?! Well I don’t know what she said to you but I wasn’t a date…I was helping her out with something. Wait…aren’t you the one that told me you wanted me to date her? I mean she’s really a nice girl..”

“Sure if you say so..”

“what? You don’t think she’s nice?”

“Nope…not really.”

“Come on, ______-ah…she’s like this adorable, tiny thing…she couldn’t hurt anyone…”

“Oppa…I have to go…I’ll be late.” She said.

“Can I come?”

“what? No.”

“why? Are you going to date him again?”

“No..”

“Then why can’t I come?”

“Oppa what’s wrong with you?”

‘You’re my fiancee…I don’t want you going out with other guys.’  Of course he didn’t say that. “Nothing…What’s happening to us? We’re drifting apart…”

“what?”

“Since we found out about the engagement…you’ve been acting awkward around me…it’s not like us! You usually tell me everything..”

‘How can I tell you…when you’re the issue?’ she thought. He just looked so hurt, so she took a step forward and wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him close. “Mianhae Oppa…I don’t want you to ever think you’re not my most favorite person in the world. I can call Woohyun Oppa and reschedule.”

“No it’s okay…just make sure I get the rest of the day alright? Promise?” he said holding out his pinky. She linked her pinky with his and they touched their thumbs together. He smiled making her smile too.

“I promise…because I love my Teddy Bear Oppa…the most!~”

“You better not forget…as soon as you get back home.”

“I wont forget.”

After she walked away he sighed.

‘why can’t I just say what I want to?! I don't want her to end up with Woohyun again…I know he’s not a bad guy…he’s just…not Me…’ he thought.

“Aish! What am I going to do all day now?" he whined.

She met with Woohyun in the park and he treated her to breakfast.

“So were you surprised to see me?” he asked.

“Yes very surprised!~ You and Yoseobbie Oppa are the only guys crazy enough to use the window…”

“Yoseob? Oh how’s Yoseob hyung?” he said. ‘It’s always Yoseob hyung…’

“He’s…the same as always. Nothing new really..”

“I really missed you..”

“Oppa, I missed you too…I’m so glad you’re back."

"Me too!~ We can start hanging out again!”

He paid the bill and they headed out to their next activity.

“So I’m your favorite out of all your exes right?”

“Of course you were the only good faithful one. The others…”

“to put it simply…they were s…right?”

“exactly…I don’t think about them…infact…I don’t even remember their names.” She said. ‘that sounded kind of ty…what the…’

“Hell yeah they are not important enough!~” he laughed.

She was having fun with Woohyun but she kept getting distracted thinking back to her promise with Yoseob.

Woohyun walked her home after a few hours together.

“Well that was fun!~” He said with a smile.

“Yeah it was, but next time I want to see everyone…especially Sungjongie!~” She squealed. “He’s like my little baby. I miss him!~”

“Yah! You miss Lee Sungjong more? Do you like him more than me?”

“Well..”

“Y-YAH!~ I can do aegyo too!~” he pouted and tried to be cute. He puffed out his cheeks and did a peace sign.

“Nope sorry Oppa, Sungjong has got you beat..”

“No fair…You like that girly voice?” he teased making his voice softer and gentler. “Noona!~”

“Waa!~That was good!~" she giggled.

“See? I’m cute too! I’ll call you…” he said and pulled her into a hug.

“Good…you better call me.”

“Yah! Phones work both ways.”

“Oh do they? Nah…” she teased.

“Annyeong!~” he said and waved goodbye.

“Annyeong!~” she giggled as he walked away.

“No one beats my aegyo!” a familiar voice said.

“My favorite Teddy Bear!~” she squealed and looked around but couldn’t find him. “Oppa!~, Where are you?”

“Somewhere!~~” he teased.

“I don’t see you…Are you a GHOST?!”

“I can’t be a ghost…you’d be lonely and you’d miss me too much.”

“Yeah…that’s true.” She said causing him to smile. “No seriously though…where are you?”

“Up..”

She looked up and saw him sitting on a tree branch.

“Oppa! What are you doing up there? Were you spying?”

“Maybe!~~”

“Yah! Come down! You could fall and get hurt.”

“then I’d really be a ghost..” he teased. She frowned and pouted.

"Not funny, babo.."

“...but I’d still never leave your side.”

“Stupid Oppa…hurry up! We’re supposed to spend the day together…” she said. He jumped down out of the tree and landed on his feet. “You’re a Teddy Bear not a Monkey!”

“I’m a Teddy Monkey! I’m one of a kind!~”

“That’s for sure!” she giggled. ‘You’re irreplacable!’

“Come on! I’ll piggy back you~!”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A Teddy Monkey? But he's giving a Piggy Back ride...so he's a Teddy Monkey Piggy? XD