Chapter 3

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

______ was hanging out with, Yoseob's sister, Haeyeon.

"you’re so cute! Aw...im so glad you'll be my sister in law!"

"Me too, Unnie..."

"What's wrong sweetie? You seem upset..."

"I like him."

"No sweetie...you dont just like my brother...you love him...i can tell."

She sighed.

"Yeah..but he went on a date with Jieun...because i told him to.."

"what?"

"I thought...he hasnt had a chance to date so it might be good for him. He'd resent me because having a wife...he cant do those things. He’d miss out.."

"You mean so much to my brother...you are the one person outside of our family that he loves the most. I remember when it was just the two of you before meeting B2ST...you were always inseparable."

She looked over to _______'s bed and saw a huge teddy bear that took up about half of it.

 

------flashback-----------

 

"noona! Lets go to the amusement park!" Yoseob squealed bouncing up and down.

“No..”

“Awww… Come on Noona!~ Please?! Please. Please. Please. Please. PLEEEEEEASE?!~~~”

"why?"

"because i wanna take ______. PLEASE?! PLEASE?!~~~~”

‘Aish!~ this boy and his aegyo…’ she thought just staring at him. "aw...you're so cute! You're still a baby...and you think that you’re ready for a girlfriend? You're 10."

"That's why we cant go by ourselves. I want to try to win a big teddy bear for her. Please?"

"That's really cute and sweet."

"She calls me her Teddy Bear Oppa...so...it's special. If im not with her...she'll see it and think of me." he said shyly. "whenever she's sad it could cheer her up when i cant.."

"Are you sure you're 10?! Sometimes you act 5 and then sometimes you're like this acting like you're 25…” she said and sighed. “Okay fine…come on let’s go!”

“Yay! YAY! YAY!~~ Thank you noona!~ I LOVE YOU!~~” He squealed hugging her while bouncing around. “I’ll go tell _____-ah!”

She walked him skip off happily while humming a little song.

“Yeah…what a bipolar child…” she said with laugh.

They had picked up ______ and Yoseob gave her a piggyback in the amusement park.

They rode a lot of rides and played a lot of games together.

"ooh here it is!!~"

"what Oppa?"

"See that big Teddy Bear up there...im going to win it for you.."

"what? Waaa!~ O-oppa...y-you dont have to.."

"do you like that teddy bear?"

"yeah its cute but.."

"No buts! I am going to win that for you!"

He tried and failed many times. He was already sweaty from trying so many times.

"Oppa thats okay...i don't need it...lets just go!"

"Nope! I'm going to keep trying until my bestie gets that bear..."

"we've been here for half an hour...You’re so stubborn! Babo just accept defeat." Haeyeon said.

"Fine...if i dont make it on this try...I’m done.."

“Thank you god!!~”

Then Finally,

“YES! I did it! YAY!~ YAY!~ Baksu! Baksu!~~” He cheered and danced, bouncing up and down.

______ was giggling at how incredibly adorable he was.

The people walking by were staring but he didn’t care and continued his happy dance. He calmed down just long enough to accept the huge bear and present it to her.

“Oppa.”

“For you!~” he sang happily holding it out to her. A huge smile appeared on his face.

“thank you Oppa!” she squealed and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush. Haeyeon turned around to stiffle a laugh.

“I thought if I kept trying, all that hard work would pay off and it would make it more meaningful and special and you’d treasure it and like it more and…”

“Okay…stop talking already…you’re babbling.”

“hehe thanks Oppa! I’ll love it forever…it means a lot because it’s from you and I saw how much you wanted to get it for me.”

“It looks just like me right?”

“haha it kinda does.”

She hugged him, wrapping her arms around him tightly. He hugged her back and held her close.

“Okay next!”

“ICE CREAM!~” Yoseob yelled instantly causing ______ to giggle again.

“You don’t need anymore sugar…do you think I’m crazy?!”

“Yes?...uh…I mean..No Noona!~~” he said using his aegyo. Haeyeon rolled her eyes and ______ just giggled.

 

------end of flashback---------------------------

 

______ walked over to her bed and hugged the teddy bear.

“That was a great day wasn’t it?” Haeyeon said.

“I didn’t even know that Yoseobbie Oppa planned all that…”

“Yeah I was surprised too. Well it was great talking about our old memories…we need to do it again some time.”

“Of course Unnie.” ______ said hugging her.

“I always wanted a little sister…but I got stuck with…that bipolar ball of energy and hyperness. Good night!”

“Good night unnie~”

A few minutes later there was a tap on her window.

“what the…”

She walked over to check and opened the window.

“Omo!~ Woohyun Oppa?!~~”

“Annyeong! Did you miss me?”

She squealed and hugged him.              

“Yes! Yes!~”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYAA!~ how cute is little Yoseobbie?!~~ ^-^ ♥♥