Chapter 27

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

Yoseob was laying on ______’s bed with her holding her close.

He sang to her and she relaxed cuddling close.

“I want a kiss!~” he whined. “Gom! Umma won’t kiss me!”

“Oh yeah what is he going to do? me to death?” she giggled burying her face in the front of his shirt. “I have puke breath!”

“You do not!~”

“I brushed my teeth, and used mouthwash but still…” she whined. “it’s gross.”

“Yah…but I am the father of the possible baby, that may or may not be in you so for maybe, possibly putting a baby in you, shouldn’t the possible, maybe, maybe not Appa get a kiss from possible umma?” he asked getting a bit tongue tied.

“What?” she giggled. When she lifted her head to look at him he stole a kiss. “Yah! Yoseobbie Oppa!~”

“I knew that if I confused you I’d be able to kiss you.” He chuckled. “Where is Gom anyway?”

She lifted her head and looked around.

“Gomie?” she said.

She noticed her huge teddy bear, from Yoseob start to move and Gom wiggled his way out from under it. He jumped on top of it and laid down.

“aw…cute!”  Yoseob laughed. “I just pictured our child when he did that..”

She looked up at his face.

“Oppa…We don’t know if I am pregnant or not yet.”

“but either way…even if not right now…I do want to make babies with you near future or in a few years. I know I want to make our own family together.”

“we will…I’ll give you babies…I know I want at least two..”

“Two sounds good…it’s not too much, and one won’t be too lonely, they’d have playmates!~”

She giggled and kissed him softly, she didn’t care anymore if she had puke breath.

(um…ewww…XD haha)

“We’re already engaged and possibly pregnant…”

“You know that nothing can ever make me leave you right?”

“mm I know Oppa..”

“It feels good to know that we will get married soon. I like this feeling...the thought of our future children…makes me really really HAPPY!~” he chuckled with a huge smile.

“we’d have the cutest babies ever!~” she giggled caressing his cheek. 

“Of course…because we’re both very unbelievably cute!!~”

“Yah! Micheoseo?!~”

“Why?!” he chuckled.

“well…that didn’t sound cocky at all.”

“what?! I know I’m cute! And I know that my ______ is cute. So with our genes our babies will have to be cute!~” he stated confidently with a huge grin, making her laugh.

 “______-ah?”

“hmm?”

“saranghae..”

“I love you..you weirdo.” She said and they both laughed. They were leaning in just about to kiss, when that feeling was back. “Uh oh…Hold that thought!~”

She ran into the bathroom for another round of gross pukey-ness.

“We’re back!~” Yojin said.

“______’s throwing up again?” Haeyeon asked. “Aww…well the pharmacist says it’s better to take the tests in the morning…it’s more accurate.”

“Aish! We have to wait longer?!” he whined. “My poor ______!~ She hasn’t even been able to eat much today so I don’t know what else can come out!”

“Aww… Oppa!” Yojin squealed. “You’re such a husband already! It’s soo cute!!~”

“When has he not been this crazy protective over ______?”

“That’s true..since we were kids Yoseob Oppa and ______ Unnie have always been close and inseparable. I always thought they’d end up together.”

“Seriously right?”

Yoseob, Yojin, and Haeyeon all spent the night at ______’s house so they’d be there in the morning to find out if she was indeed pregnant, or not.

______ woke up the next morning with Yoseob next to her.

She snickered when she saw Gom asleep on his face.

‘haha maybe he was snoring too loud and that’s Gomie’s way of telling him to shut up…it’s so cute!~’ she thought and got her phone and snapped a picture. “I wonder if he can breathe…uh oh! I gotta shishi bad! Haeyeon unnie!”

Haeyeon sat up and stretched.

Yoseob woke up.

“Yah!~ What the..” he said. “Gomie! Are you trying to suffocate me?”

“Oh I wondered why it was so quiet…there was no snoring..” Yojin teased starting to open her eyes.

“I do not snore!~” he whined.

“How would you know if you’re sleeping at the time?”

“I…I…Yah! I don’t snore..”

______ ran into the bathroom.

“Uh oh! It’s happening!”

“Oppa you’re shaking…”

“Shh!”

______ came back out after using the bathroom.

“Do you have a timer?” she asked.

“Here…on my cell phone..” Yojin said.

“Set it for ten minutes..”

After a few minutes wait Yoseob was already pacing back and forth.

“Aish!~ Sit down!~” Haeyeon said. “quit pacing, before you burn a whole in the floor and fall right through!”

“Well excuse me for being nervous! I’m possibly going to be a dad…I’m freaking out! I’m nervous! In just a few minutes…It could change out whole lives.”

______ grabbed his hand pulling him to sit down next to her. She put his hand over her heart, and hers over his.

“So it’s pretty much the same..” she said.

“My heart feels like it’s going to pop right out..” he said.

Soon the timer went off signaling the possibly start of a new life.

He was completely frozen, and couldn’t even move.

She went to check.

“wait…what?!”

“What, What?” Haeyeon asked.

“Maybe I didn’t take one of them right because one says positive, and the other is negative!”

“…so…what does that even mean?!” Yoseob asked snapping out of his trance.

“We should make a doctor’s appointment.”

“Aish!~ More waiting?! Are you kidding me?!” he whined and fell dramatically to the ground.

"That was overly dramatic.." Haeyeon said.

 "waa!~ Why is it so complicated to get an answer!" ______ sighed.

A concerned Gom ran over, sniffed Yoseob and started  his face to make sure he was okay.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Aish!~ More Suspense?!?! It's driving poor Yoseobbie Oppa Insane! XD

His mind is going to explode!~

Gom is checking if his Appa is still alive!!~ ..aww haha