Chapter 20

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

______ came back to her room and sat down with the girls.

“Yay! ______ Unnie is back!!~”

“Yes!!~ Now we can begin our Girl time!~” Haeyeon said.

“Yay!~ Oh My God!~ This is going to be so fun! We haven’t done this in too long!~”

“What should we do first Unnies?~” Yojin asked.

“Lets watch movies and do manicures and pedicures…” Haeyeon said.

“Ooh we can have our girl talk…I have a lot to vent about…especially Jieun related.”

“Ew…what did that thing do this time?!”

“Jieun? Who’s Jieun?” Yojin asked.

“She’s a two-faced person that likes Yoseobbie Oppa.”

“Well the girl should back off because you and Yoseob Oppa belong together..”

“Aww…thank you Yojinnie!~” ______ giggled and hugged her. ‘She is cute though..”

“what did she do?”

“She was nice in front of Yoseob oppa but evil to me…and then when he was around again she acted all innocent and sweet.”

“I have those kinds of girls at my school! Oh my god! I hate it! I’m glad I don’t have a boyfriend yet.”

“Oppa won’t let you date until you’re 30..”

“I know!~ He’s so mean! That’s too long!~ I know I’m not ready for a boyfriend right now…but I do see a lot of cute guys.”

“Well don’t rush into dating…I did when I was your age and that got me hurt…”

“Oh yeah your exes were all jerks except that last one…he was really sweet.”

They picked out their nail polish colors.

“Okay now let’s watch…Personal Taste!!~~~” ______ squealed. “Lee Min Ho! Lee Min Ho! Lee Min Ho!~~~”

“haha ______ unnie!~ You’re such a fangirl..”

“He’s just very manly and y..”

“Ooh!~ Little brother is going to get jealous!~”

“eh…that’s okay…” ______ said and let out a naughty giggle. “I’m single right now remember?!”

“I can just imagine your bachelorette party!~” Haeyeon laughed. “Lee Min Ho themed!~”

“Oh yeah Oppa would Loooove that!~” Yojin said.

They painted their nails while ______ screamed random things at the tv.

“Yah! Don’t do that!!! Nooo!~”

“______ unnie is very entertaining.”

In the end ______ nails came out like this:

Haeyeon’s nails were like this:

Yojin’s nails were like this:

(hehe I used my own nail pictures XD )

They went out shopping the next day and took group selcas while trying on stuff.

“Oh my god! I found the cutest thing!!!~” ______ said.

The other two came rushing over.

“What is it?” Haeyeon asked.

“Aww…couples cell phone charms…” Yojin said.

“The little stuffed teddy bears remind me of Yoseobbie Oppa!”

“There should be a bride and groom one…because that would be perfect for you!”

“I know I’m supposedly single for the weekend but…I want to buy this for Oppa and I..” ______ said.  “Oh they do have a bride and a groom…I’ll take those ahjumma…”

“Okay…Oh you like teddy bears? I just noticed your pendant…it’s cute..”

“Thank you…yeah I love Teddy bears…it reminds me of my best friend.”

“Slash Oppa.” Yojin said.

“Slash future husband!~” Haeyeon added.

“What they said..” ______ giggled.

“well Fighting!~” the lady said.

“Kamsahamnida!~” she said and bowed to the kiosk lady before walking to another store with the girls.

-Yoseobbie Oppa!~ I got you something!~ ^-^ ♥♥- she texted him and sent him a picture of it.

-Waaa!~ It’s so cute!~ I love it! Thank you! I miss you! (TT^TT)♥-

-I miss you too Oppa♥You replied fast.-

-because I’m bored!~~-

Yojin and Haeyeon went off into a clothing store and ______ called Yoseob.

“Yay! You’re calling me! I get to hear your voice!~”

“I love you Oppa…have I ever told you that?”

“Many times but I like hearing it…I love you.”

She walk walking into the store that the other two went into and accidently bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry!~”

“YAH! You little b…”

“Jieun?!”

“Kim ______!” she growled. “You bumped into me!”

“wait Jieun?!” Yoseob asked. “Where?”

“I said sorry..”

“You think sorry excuses things?”

“what’s going on?” Yoseob panicked. “What’s she doing? Where are you?”

“I’ll call you back ..” she said.

“No..wai..” he got cut off when she ended the call.

“Is there a problem here?” Haeyeon asked. “Who are you?”

“Lee Jieun..”

“Yang Haeyeon…”

“Oh you’re Yoseob Oppa’s older sister.”

Yojin eyed Jieun from head to toe.

‘This is the thing trying to come between my unnie and my oppa?!’ she thought. ‘I so saw that…one moment she was snapping and ______ unnie and the next she was being all nice to Haeyeon unnie…what the…’

“Yeah I am..”

“How about you don’t call Yoseob Oppa, ‘Oppa’ alright?” Yojin warned. “You’re not a nice person.”

“and who are you?” Jieun asked coldly.

“I’m Kim Yojin…Yoseob Oppa is my cousin…”

“Oh…really Anneyonghaseyo!~”

“Save it! Save that innocent act…I know it’s fake. I know you are fake! You treat ______ unnie cruelly, and then suddenly you want to be nice to us. No! Just don’t! Also, I’d prefer it if you don’t call Oppa, ‘Oppa’ ever again that’s just creepy…because I know for a fact, he does not like you one bit and anyone that’s mean to ______ unnie…he will not tolerate and neither will I. I noticed the way you…Come on unnies…lets go.”

She grabbed Haeyeon and  ______’s hands pulling them out of the store, leaving Jieun standing there completely dumbstruck.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go! Yojin Go! You tell that two-faced ho!~ XD