Chapter 50

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

“Our little man is a genius!~” Yoseob sang watching their son as he attempted to stand up. “______-ah!!~ come here!”

______ came running out of the kitchen with Yojin and Haeyeon.

They all looked at Yoseob.

He pointed at little Minki, using his hands at the edge up the couch to pull himself to his feet.

“Minki-ya!~” Yoseob called causing the baby to turn his head towards him and smile, showing his four adorable little teeth.

“Cute bunny baby!~” Yojin squealed.

“Yah! Don’t call my little man a bunny!~” Yoseob scolded. “He’s cuter than that, because he’s my son. He gets it from me!~”

Haeyeon sighed and rolled her eyes.

“______-ah?~” she said in a sing-song voice.

“Yes, Unnie?”

“Can I PLEASE ask your permission to smack your husband?”

“YAH!! You see?! That’s why Minki won’t go to you, you abusive crazy person!~” Yoseob said pointing at his noona.

“It might be accidental…my hand could just slip and then…SMACK!~~”

“Mean Mean MEAN!!~ ignoring you!~~~”

“Is he drunk?” Yojin asked.

“Yah! I’ve only gotten drunk ONCE in my life! I’m a good boy…”

Before they knew it, ______ let out a squeal.

“What?! What’s wrong?” Yoseob asked.

“Look Look!!~” she said pointing at Minki who was standing up on his own.

“Camera Camera! Where’s the camera?!” Yoseob said. “Little man, stay in that position. FREEZE! Don’t move a muscle!~”

“Are you serious?” Haeyeon said. “He’s a 8 month old baby not a puppy!~”

“Shush! My little man is about to walk! I need my camera! Aish! I just had it?! Where did it go?” He whined tossing pillows off of the couch.

“Um…Oppa?” Yojin said.

“Not now Yojinnie…I’m looking for the camera.”

“What a retard…” Haeyeon said walking up to him. She smacked the back of his head.

“Yah!! Noona!~ what was that for?!” he pouted, rubbing the spot she hit.

“It’s right there around your  neck you Lolo brained baboose!~”

“Oh…I knew that!” he lied causing the three girls to laugh at him.

“Yeah sure you did!~ Quit hanging out with Kikwang so much. Too much exposure it rots your brain.”

“Okay whatever.” Yoseob said pushing the record button. “Okay…come on little man! Come to Appa!~”

______ giggled.

“I think the lack of sleep is making my poor husband crazy.”

Minki  steadied himself and took a small step forward trying to keep his balance.

“Come on, little man! You can do it! You can do it!~ Here Noona…hold the camera!” Yoseob said passing the camera to Haeyeon.

She managed the camera while Yoseob squatted down clapping his hands.

“Come on Little Man!~ Come to Appa!~”

Minki tried to take another step but fell on his . He scrunched up his face and whimpered.

“That’s okay Minki-ya! You’re doing well!!~ keep trying!” ______ said. “Look…Where’s Appa?”

Minki got up and tried a few more times but kept falling.

“Aw…that’s okay little man!” Yoseob said picking up into his arms. “You’ll get it eventually!~ Stop growing up so fast okay?! Appa doesn’t want to be a harabeoji anytime soon. Stay as this cute little tiny thing as long as you possibly can!!~”

“Well Yeobo…you’re still adorable and you’re not a tiny little thing anymore.” ______ said.

“Oh MY GOD!!!~ As cute as this baby you made is, please, please, PLEASE…Don’t make me a Komo again…anytime soon!!~” Haeyeon begged and turned to Yojin. “Especially you! Nothing is coming out of you!”

“Hell no! Of course nothing is coming out of her. She’s going to remain a until she’s married at age 60.”

“Oppa! Eww…My husband would be a shriveled.” Yojin said scrunching up her nose. “______ Unnie…isn’t your husband being kind of dramatic about this?”

“He’s always dramatic about these kinds of things.” ______ laughed. “He made a lot of rules for me too…but he just decided to break them because it’s him.”

“Yoseob Oppa is so bipolar!” Yojin said. “How does he go from aegyo freak to ‘I’m going to murder all you potential boyfriends.”

“I so would not say that!”

“You would too!!!~”

“No! What I would say is ‘Grrrrrawr!!! Imma kill all yo potential boyfriends!!~’ Come on now! Don’t you know me at all?!”

"What was that Yeobo? Some kind of 'cute B2STly gangsta' thing?" ______ asked.

The three girls started to laugh hysterically.

Later that day Yoseob took Minki out to the store.

“Okay Minki now that we’ve attempted the walking. Let’s try talking. Say…Appa! AHP-PAH!”

“Aaaaah!~~~” Minki sang and blew a raspberry at him. “Pffft!~~~”

“Okay…a little rainy in here…” Yoseob said wiping his face with a burp rag. “Let’s try again!~ Ah-Pah!~”

“Ahhh!~ Pfffft!!!!!~” Minki blew more raspberries and spit in his face.

“Whoa!”

“Pffffffft!~ Pffft! Pffft!~”

“Yah! Yang Minki, stop spitting at Appa!~ Ewww!~” Yoseob whined. Minki giggled and buried his face in the front of his father’s shirt. “Aigoo!~ You rascal!~”

Yoseob kissed his son’s chubby little cheeks.

“Aww…what a cute baby!~” A familiar female voice said.

“Jieun…” he muttered under his breath.

“Oh…Yoseobbie Oppa!~”

‘I was doing so well too…it’s been months. Why now?!?’

“He’s really cute…whose baby is he?”

“What do you mean whose baby is he? Who does he look like?” Yoseob asked in a monotone voice.

It was something about the atmosphere when she was around, it just made him easily annoyed.

“Is he your nephew?”

‘Are you stupid?!’ Yoseob was tempted to say that but held back. “Nope…”

“Did you get a new little brother?”

‘Waaaa!~ I already got the answer to my question…’ he thought. “Nope…”

“Then whose baby is he?”

“Little girl…I think your brain is broken or something.”

“What?”

“Did I say that out loud?” Yoseob asked. “Oops…Oh well…it was nice to see you.”

“Yeah…It was. I haven’t seen you in a long time. Maybe we could…”

“Nope…no thank you.” He replied. “Minki-ya…say Annyeong!~”

“His name is Minki? Oh…Annyeong Minki!~”

“Ah PFFFFFFT!!!~” Minki opened his mouth and blew raspberries at her.

“Oh…Ewww!~ Spitting all over me.” She whined wiping her face off. “Oh well…that’s okay…you’re just a baby. I forgive you.”

Jieun reached out to touch Minki, and he whimpered a bit before he started to scream at the top of his lungs. She pulled back in horror.

“Omo…I didn’t mean to…”

“Awww…Come here little man.” Yoseob said. “Yah! Don’t make my son cry.”

“I…I didn’t mean to…I was just…wait…SON?!?!” She said with wide-eyes.

 “Yes…Minki is my son. You should know that. This is the reason ______ was throwing up all the time, not your stupid made up bulimia story.”

 He patted Minki’s back and rocked him a bit to calm him down.

 Later when Yoseob got home he told ______ everything.

“I was getting so irritated. I never hated a girl so much. I wanted to laugh when Minki spit on her. The look on her face was priceless!”

“I hate her too, but quit teaching our son bad things!” ______ scolded.

“Well I would have felt bad, had it been some random person, but right after that he was screaming his little head off so I didn’t really care enough to apologize to her. See, even Minki can sense evil! I told you! He’s a genius!”

They looked over at Minki.

He sat on a blanket surrounded by all of his toys.

He stood up and bent down to pick up a toy while babbling random gibberish.

Gom watched him curiously, waiting for him to do something.

Minki threw the toy and the dog took off after it.

“Aww…so cute!” ______ giggled.

Gom brought the toy back and dropped it into Minki’s lap, who just picked it up at and threw it again.

Minki squealed and clapped cheerfully, watching as Gom ran after it.

“Kyaaa!~ That is one of the CUTEST things I have ever seen!!” Yoseob laughed. “Did you see that arm?! Maybe we should register him for baseball or something! Maybe…football?”

“Yeah…baby football?! Yeobo! Aren’t you getting ahead of yourself here? He’s only 8 months old!” ______ said.

“Yeah…so? He can get a head start before kindergarten begins!” he argued back.

“Oh my GOD!~” ______ laughed. “He’s still attempting to walk you crazy person!!!”

 

 

__________________________________________________

Sorry...Sorry!! I know I haven't updated this story in a while.

Please, don't kill me!!!~ I've just been so distracted by Ahn Jaehyo! Blame him!!~ XD

and 

Please, check out my Ahn Jaehyo story "Blind Love"  if you haven't already ♥♥

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54719/blind-love-ahnjaehyo-you