Chapter 42

Li Hing Gummy Bears

i hate writers block.. (TT^TT)

 

 

 

 “I’m so excited. We have a couple more months and then we’ll be parents…” ______ giggled.

Her stomach was really showing and she was always having weird cravings.

“You’re 30 weeks into the pregnancy which is 7 and a half months. We have less than two months left!~ Actually it’s a month and a half left.” Yoseob said.

“It seems like it’s taking so long…I want him to be out already!” she said.

“I know!~ I want to see our Little Man!~” he whined with his head rested on her stomach, earning another kick in the head. “I liked laying my head on your stomach before but now…I get abused! Yah! Little man! What do you think you are Bruce Lee or something?! Abusing both parents in the process at the same time?! Aish!~”

______ gently his hair.

“Aww…Baby Boy, Your Appa is even more sensitive than your Umma is!” she laughed.

“Yah!!!~” Yoseob whined.

“haha What?! It’s true…”

“I am not sensitive…” he pouted. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Yeah seriously Yoseob Oppa…isn’t ______ Unnie supposed to be the one having the mood swings because of the increase in hormones..”

“I think he’s just PMSing again… PreMANstrual Syndrome.” Haeyeon teased.

“YAH!!!! NOONA!!~”

“Or…it could be lack of physical intimacy…” Junhyung said walking in with the rest of B2ST.

“Oooh are you celibate now?” Kikwang teased.

“Shut up BaboKwang…”

“Oooh he is sensitive!~” Hyunseung teased.

Yoseob sighed.

“It could cause pre-term contractions which could cause early labor this close to the due date. I mean we could still do it. Believe me I really really want to but…we don’t want to risk harming the baby.”

“Ewww….the visual!~~” Haeyeon groaned.

“Aish! Now It’s in my head!!! Ewwww!” Yojin whimpered.

“….……..” Yoseob teased earning glares from his sister and cousin.

"Yeobo!~" ______ laughed.

“Well it is where baby come from…”

“YAH! Don’t talk about that in front to Dongwoon…”

“Oh right…he still doesn’t know where babies come from…” Yoseob said.

“The stork….duh…” Dongwoon said.

The whole room filled with laughter.

The maknae just sat there with a blank face, completely clueless.

“What? What’s so funny? Why is everybody laughing?”

“You have the Kikwang ‘babo face’ expression right now!!~ haha.” Yoseob laughed.

“Dongwoonie! Don’t make the BaboKwang face…” Junhyung said.

“It doesn’t come from a stork?” Dongwoon asked.

“No…Dongwoonie Oppa…No…” Yojin said. “Awww…you are too cute Oppa!

“Does it come from an egg?”

“Yes…there is an egg…”

“We hatched from an egg like a bird?”

“We took one step forward and then 80 million steps backwards…” Yoseob sighed rubbing his temples.

“Oh Maknae..” Kikwang said.

Yoseob laid down on the floor, playing with Gom, making his bird sounds.

“Humans are mammal…We don’t hatch from eggs like birds…”

“Actually…I think my Yoseobbie Yeobo…might possibly be part bird…” ______ teased and gigged. “Just don’t try to teach our Baby boy to fly okay.”

“Y-Yah!”

“You tried to fly once…when we were little…remember?” ______ asked.

 

--------flashback-------------------------------------------------------

 

7 Year Old ______ and Yoseob were walking hand in hand in the park when he heard a soft chirping sound.

“Hmm…I hear something. Do you hear it too ______-ah?” he said.

“No…What is it Yoseobbie Oppa?”

“You don’t hear it? It’s like a um…how do I describe it…” he wondered and started to make his bird sound. “It was like that…kinda…ish?
 

“hahaha Waaa!~” she giggled. “that was so cute!!~”

He blushed and looked around making the bird sound to see if the bird responded to it.

The sound started to get louder…”

“I hear it!! It’s getting closer!”

He looked down to see a tiny baby bird on the grass,

“Aww…look there!”

“It’s a little bird!!! Awww…the poor thing!!! What are we going to do Oppa? Let’s take care of it and make it better!” she said reaching for it but he stopped her.

“Hold on ______-ah! I heard somewhere that the mother will reject the baby if it has the human scent on it…So we have to be really, very careful with what we do…”

They got the baby bird home and kept it hidden.

______ and Yoseob took  turns caring for that baby bird.

They had a difficult time hiding the bird from their families.

"What was that noise?" Yoseob's mother asked.

"I don't know Umma...what did it aound like?"

"a soft sound like a tweeting baby bird..."

It made a lot of noise when it was hungry.

"Oh!! You mean this sound Umma?" he asked while making his bird sound.

“Yeah…that could be it…It was just you? I thought a bird accidently flew into the house.”

“Noooo! No Way!~” Yoseob said shaking his head.

“Oh…Okay then…”

“Haha a bird in the house…why would there be a bird in the house?! Haha..” he laughed nervously with shifty eyes. “Haha bird in the house…Umma! You’re so funny!!~”

When his mother walked away he let out a sigh of relief, falling fall onto his bed.

“Haha Yoseobbie Oppa…you’re not a very good liar..”

“Well neither are you! Mehrong!~” he laughed sticking out his tongue.

“He’s gotten so big! It’s almost time to set him free again..” she frowned looking at the bird they had raised.

He was big and healthy now.

Yoseob had tried to teach him to fly up in the tree.

“YAH!~ Oppa!! Be careful!!!~” ______ panicked as she watched from the ground. “You’ll fall and get hurt.”

“I’m okay ______-ah…Don’t worry!!~ Come on birdie! Flap your wings!!~” he said flapping his arms around. “I’ll be fine…it’s not THAT high..”

That didn’t stop her from worrying, it just made her worry more. He lost his footing and slipped.

“WHOA!~” he screamed. “AAH!”

“Oppa!!!” she cried.

“I’m okay..” he said regaining his balance.

“Yoseobbie Oppa!!!~ You’re going to give me a heart attack!!! I don’t like this anymore…Come down already!! I’m scared you’ll get hurt.”

“Okay…Okay…fine! I’m coming down…” he said lowering the box with the bird in it, down using a long rope.

“Okay I got it! Now be careful…”

“Aish…women…” he groaned climbing back down.

“Let’s practice from something lower! It’s safer!!~”

“but it’s not as fun!!”

“OPPA!!!” she cried tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Oops…I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m Sorry!!~~~” he panicked and hugged her. “I didn’t mean to make you cry!! Don’t cry…”

“I don’t want you to get hurt Yoseobbie Oppa…”

“Okay we’ll do it down lower…” he said softly and wiped away her tears. ‘My ______-ah…’

Everytime they practiced they did it on the porch now. He didn’t want to make her cry again.

He was flying well and it was finally time to set him free

“Annyeong!!~ Be safe little birdie!!~” Yoseob said.

“Annyeong!~ Saranghae!!~” ______ called as it flew off.

“Saranghae birdie!!~”

They went back in the house feeling mixed emotions after they had finally set their bird free.

“Yoseobbie Oppa will be a great Appa one day!~” ______ said wrapping her arms around him.

“______-ah will be the best Umma!~” he said hugging her back. “We are like parents now! We raised a baby and set him off into the world!~ Waaa!~ We’re only 7 years old!!! And we’re parents!!~”

“Oppa you’re too adorable!” she giggled.

 

--------------end of flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What a naggy wifey you were!!” Yoseob teased.

“Yah!!! Would you rather have a wifey that doesn’t care if you get hurt?” ______ asked.

“Nope…”

“That must be why Junhyungie is ______’s second favorite Oppa..” Doojoon said.

“Why?” Junhyung asked. “because I’m the best…”

“No, because Junhyungie is so naggy! Why didn’t you help clean up?!” Hyungseung imitated. “Maybe because we aren’t informed of your cleaning schedule beforehand…”

“Keep everything clean and it wouldn’t be a problem.”

______ hugged Junhyung.

“My ______ has always had the mothering instinct when it comes to other people. She likes to take care of people…but Junhyungie Hyung would make a good Umma too!~” Yoseob teased.

“Yah! I’d be more than glad to help ______ take care of the baby when you’re dead!”

“YAH!!~ My wifey!!~ I don’t share her…or my son…Get your own…” Yoseob whined wiggling his way in between Junhyung and ______, pushing them apart. “Gom! Attack Junhyungie!!~”

“Nope…he loves me too..” Junhyung stated proudly.

______ giggled putting Yoseob's hand on her stomach getting his attention.

"Feel that?"

"What is that?  Is he kicking again?"

"No kicking is more spontaneous...this is more rhythmic...I think he has hiccups..." She giggled.

"Awww...Cute hiccups.." Yoseob chuckled.

"You're just like your Appa already." ______ giggled.

"Wanna feel?" she asked Junhyung.

"NO!~" Yoseob growled. "Gomie! Guard Umma! Grrrrrr! GRRR!"

"______-ah...Your husband is insane..." Haeyeon said.

"My husband...he's your brother! Haeyeon Unnie."

"Well he's their friend.." Haeyeon said pointing to the B2ST guys.

"We don't want him either.."

"Y-Yah!" Yoseob whined.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha cute Yoseobbie and  ______!~ ♥♥♥