Chapter 22

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

Haeyeon and Yojin kept trying to push Yoseob away from ______.

“Now! You saw that ______ is fine! You can leave us alone now!~” Haeyeon said.

“Nope.” He said wrapping his arms around ______'s waist from behind.

“Oppa! Go away..” Yojin said.

“Nope. I’m going to be stubborn and refuse to leave…”

“Oppa you’re so clingy!~” ______ teased. He let go and frowned..

“What? Do you want me to go?” he asked. She smiled and shook her head.

“Hurry up and leave so we can set her up with another guy..” Haeyeon teased.

“Y-YAH!~”

“Mine. Mine! MINE!!~”

“I’m joking! Aish! I want you to get married so that _______ can be my sister!”

“I didn’t like that joke…and the guys all ditched me!”

“So?”

“Noona? You’d ditch me too and leave me all alone?”

“Yep! Without needing to think twice about it…” she said.

“Well that was blunt…No need to spare my feelings…I’m only your brother…We just share an Umma and an Appa. Not a big deal. I’m just you r sweet, adorable baby brother…”

“Yah! Quit it with the dramatic over acting…I guess you can stay with us for the rest of today.”

“Yay!”

“..but…tomorrow, you’re back to being ______-less loner!!~~”

“Yah!”

“Oppa don’t hog the ______ unnie!~” Yojin said.

‘Waa!~ My Yoseobbie Oppa is fighting Haeyeon Unnie and Yojinnie for my attention…It’s weird but very adorable!~’ ______ thought. ‘I could sneak off and they won’t notice…I think I will.’

The three relatives were so busy fighting over her attention they didn’t notice as she slowly tiptoed backwards, sneaking away from them. She continued slowly until she got around a corner and she ran off giggling.

“Yah! Where did my ______ go?!” Yoseob  panicked looking around.

“______ unnie?~” Yojin said. “where?”

“She ran away from us!”

“See?! It’s all your fault!!~” The three yelled in unison pointing their fingers and glaring at each other. “Me?! No! It’s you!!~”

“Fine! It’s all our fault’s she disappeared but…let’s make a deal..”

“what kind of deal, Haeyeon unnie?”

“I’m kind of afraid to know..” Yoseob said softly. “Your ideas scare me…”

“whoever finds her first…gets to spend the rest of the day with her…”

“Shouldn’t she be the one choosing, which one of us she wants to spend the rest of the day with?”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you Oppa?” Yojin asked. He smiled a little.

“He’s smiling because he knows that if she was given a choice…she’d choose him.” Haeyeon said and his smile quickly turned into a huge grin.

“I, Yang Yoseobbie, am ______’s favorite person!~” he said nodding cutely.

“yeah…so none of that..” Haeyeon said as she and Yojin turned away ignoring his aegyo act.

“yah..”

“Like I said…who ever finds her first gets to spend the rest of today with her…”

Yoseob took out his cell phone.

“Yah! Look, Haeyeon Unnie! Yoseob Oppa is cheating!~”

“Tattletale!~”

“mehrong!~”

“Poor ______ is going to get married to a person, supposedly a man, who acts like a child…I feel so bad for her..” Haeyeon said rubbing her temples.

“Yah!” he pouted. “Fine! I won’t use my phone…We’re wasting time! I want to spend the rest of the day with my fiance, and not you two..”

“You’re so confident that you’ll find her first?”

“Yes! Because let’s face it girls, who knows the everything there is to know about our dear Kim ______?”

“That’s true…” both girls said.

“Whatever…let’s start now!~” Haeyeon said and they all split up going in different directions to search for her.

 ______  hid behind a wall listening to everything they were saying. She giggled and walked away into  candy store.

“Oooh so many different candies! I’ll buy a lot  and shar eit with Yoseobbie Oppa later.” She said smiling.

She heard the door open and saw Yoseob.

‘It’s Oppa! Oh no! I can’t let their game end this fast!~’ she thought and  ducked down behind a display.

“Um…Agassi?” the woman said.

“Ahjumma…please?” ______ said softly putting her pointer finger to her lips signaling the woman to keep quiet about her hiding spot.

“Hmm…I thought she’d be in here…aww..” he pouted looking around the store.

Everytime he got closer to her she would inch further and further in the opposite direction.

The shop owner ahjumma found it amusing and covered to stiffle a laugh.

“I guess she’s not in here…” he said before walking out of the store.

“Okay…he’s gone Agassi.”

______ breathed a sigh of relief.

“Thank you Ahjumma?”

“Agassi?”

“Yes ahjumma?”

“Can I ask you why you are hiding from that adorably handsome young man?”

“He’s my best friend…boyfriend…and we’re supposed to get married…”

The ahjumma’s confusion was visible on her face.

“So why are you hiding from him? Did you fight?”

“No…not at all.” ______ giggled. “He’s having a small competition with his cousin, and older sister…they don’t know I heard them. Whoever finds me first will spend the rest of the day with me…I can’t let it end that fast…where’s the fun in that?”

“Oh I get it now.” The ahjumma laughed.

She paid for her candies and left the store waving goodbye to the ahjumma.

“They make such a cute couple…both are so cute looking!” the ahjumma laughed. “Young love is so adorable!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Sneaky Sneaky ______!~

Hmm...I wonder who will win? haha