Chapter 35

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

“What is this gray colored goo thingy you’re trying to poison me with?!” Yoseob asked staring at the mystery substance in the bowl, he had eaten everything but that.

He eyed it suspiciously, poking it with his spoon.

“Aww…Come on Hubby…it’s just poi, it's not going to attack you!”

“How do I know that?! It’s probably some living …slime monster that'll swallow me whole if I try to eat it!!~”

“Ho this lolo brain, stay driving me pupule!~” she sighed. 'Haha Hubby...what an exaggerator!~ haha!~'

“Yah! I know what Lolo brain is!!” he whined and pouted.

“Then no be liddat ‘kay?” she said.

He glared at her.

“Okay fine…I’ll taste it.”

“Shoots! Go ‘head chance ‘em…I like see you try…You neva know…you might like ‘em…Eh! Baboose, what’s with the stink-eye?” she giggled.

“My wifey is broken…” he pouted, turning back to the bowl. He scooped some on the spoon and touched the tip of his tongue to it before looking at it. “Ugh! BLEH!~ What the…it’s like glue…are you feeding me glue?”

“How do you know what glue taste like? You ate glue?” she laughed. “Oh my god! My husband… what a baboose..”

“What’s a baboose?”

“Babo..’

“Yah!!~…c-can I put sugar in it or something?”

“Ew! No! You weirdo..” she said.

“I tasted it! Can we go up to our hotel room now?”

“Why? What is there to do in a hotel room?” she teased.

“Let’s go up and I’ll show you..”

“It seems like just yesterday…you were my innocent Oppa…sweet little boyfriend.”

“That was yesterday…” he chuckled. “but we’re married now…It’s like putting this ring on made me want things..”

“but if we go to our hotel room we’ll be there the rest of the day..”

“That’s the idea!! So now you’re getting it!~ Smary wifey! Okay Come on!! Let’s go!!!~ Sorry baby if you get seasick from all the rocking..”

“Oppa!~ SERIOUSLY?!” She laughed. “When did you become so erted?’

“Since you  teased me earlier!!!!~” He whined.

‘Maybe I’ve tortured my Yoseobbie too much.’ She thought and leaned in to kiss his cheek. “Have I messed with you enough already?”

“YES!” he whined, grabbing her hand. “We go now?”

“Aish! Husband is so impatient..”  She giggled.

“Yep…so…Let’s go now?”

“Hmm…”

“Come on!!” he whimpered and whined, stomping his feet.

“Okay…”

“Really?”

“If you show me your best aegyo!~” she said causing him to sigh.

“How about a y dance?” he asked.

He made an attempt at a y dance, it came out so adorable, which made her squeal and spaz.

‘I guess he wins there..’ she thought.

After spending some intimate Yoseob and ______ time in bed they walked to the beach, sitting down, digging their toes into the hot sand.

"the sun is setting...Aish...were we in bed for that long?"

"Mhm.." she giggled.

"Waaaa!~"

He put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. She caressed his cheek turning him to face her and kissed his lips.

He smiled against her lips and kissed her back.

"So when am I going to teach you pidgin?" ______ teased. ‘I already know what he’s going to say but I love making fun of him…My husband is such a cutteness overload.’

"How about....never?"

"That's not an option..."

"but why not?!" Yoseob whined.

“Because I said so!~”

“Mehrong!~~” he teased sticking his tongue out at her.

She glared at him and bit his ear.

He looked at her obviously taken by surprise.

"hehe…You should see your face right now..”

"Where did that come from?" he asked. ".."

"I don't know~" she said. "You're cute hubby...So cute i just want to bite you."

"Owwie!~ Baby! Umma is being abusive towards your Appa!~" Yoseob whined while rubbing his earlobe.  He looked at her and smirked. "Go ahead...do it again…I dare you!~" he said in a naughty voice.

"Baby!~ Appa is seriously disturbed...his cuteness is getting to his head. Waaa!~ Such a masochist!!" she teased.

"Using big words already? Our baby is going to be a brain! On top of being super adorable!~ Oh god! We're going to be young grandparents!"

"Yah!!~ He or she is not allowed to date until they are 30."

"aaah...they can date after they are already married! Appa is putting his foot down firmly! So you listen and listen good to me, Baby!"

"Awww Appa is going to be insane. So hubby, what if we have a girl?"

"She can date at age Fifty." he said.

"Yeah I'm so sorry my little one...I think Appa is kidding."

"Nope...not really."

"Dare I ask about what will happen if our baby is a boy?" ______ said eyeing her husband.

"Forty-nine years and three hundred sixty four days..." he said with a grin.

She cracked up and rolled her eyes.

"One day difference? Haha Seriously? Does one day change much?!"

"It can...think about it one day we were strangers, and the next day we were best friend. One day we were best friends and then the next day we were bethrothed and dating each other. Then all of a sudden we’re lovers with a baby on the way…and now…We’re married. One day can make a big difference. So much can change in twenty-four hours…I mean we just spent three hours in bed without even realizing it…” Yoseob smirked and winked. “Time flies when you’re having fun hmm?”

“Yah!~ Baby your Lolo Brain, Appa has become such a ert!”  She scolded and smacked his arm.

“Yah! Don’t call me a Lolo brain! It’s our honeymoon! I’ll return to my adorable innocent self when we get back to Seoul…” he grinned, and she rolled her eyes in response.

 “Hmm..Well…I’m going to go take a shower!~”

She stood up and walked away. He just sat there.

______ stopped and turned around, looking at him.

“Aren’t you coming?”

“YES!!~” he sang running after her.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha Yoseobbie is getting y? ;D ooooh~

Kyaa!~ ^-^ Why does that still seem just too adorable?!~~ XD haha