Chapter 23

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

______ walked into another store.

By now, Yoseob had already been in three other stores at the same that ______ was, besides the candy store.

She smiled when she saw him walk into that fourth store

"I should just let him win already...what if in the next store, its not him that I run into..."

"Maybe if I give up...I couldn’t find her first...what's wrong with me? Am I losing my touch?" He said sitting down on a bench outside the store.

‘Aww…poor Oppa!~’ she thought and giggled.

“Maybe if I had gone into more than four stores?” he said softly.

‘He only went into four stores?! So each store I saw him in was the only ones he went in?! Aww we are like so in sync…He’s so cute.’

“I FAIL!~” he whined and buried his fave in his hands. “Why can’t I find her?!”

He frowned and pouted.

“Smile Mister Cute Teddy Bear Oppa!~” She said reaching her hand out to touch his hair.

“______-ah?” he said softly. ‘Do I WIN?!?!!?’

He looked up quickly upon hearing her voice.

“She’s mine!” another voice said suddenly.

“Whoa! Yojinnie! Where did you come from?!”

“Y-Yah!”  Yoseob snapped standing up. “No! No!!!~”

“What? I saw her first!~”

“So what?! the rules were…whoever finds her first!! You didn’t say whoever sees her first!! AISH!~~” He whined stomping his feet. “I found her first!”

“Nuh uh! I did!”

 ‘Oops..’ ______ thought and giggled sneaking off again while they argued.

“______ Unnie! Who found you first?”

“It was me! Right? ______-ah?”

They both turned to look where she once stood, that spot was now empty.

“She’s gone again!~”

“YAH!~ See?! If only you accept that I found her first!”

“No! I did!”

“Yah! What are you two arguing about now.” Haeyeon asked walking over to them.

They were both talking at the same time trying to tell her. The voices were overlapping and they kept going off topic to yell at each other.

“Aish! You two…One at a time!~”

“I found her first!” they yelled in unison. “No!! I did!! No You didn’t…I found her first!!~”

“Seriously! You two! You are a lot alike…personality wise, and if I just met you…I’d think that she is your sister instead of me! I guess I’m out of the race…because I didn’t even come close…so  whatever. Tie breaker…you two..”

“I’m going to find her first! Like I did this time!” Yoseob said and walked off.

“YAH! You got a head start!~” Yojin whined.

“Be faster then, hmm?!” he said walking until he saw a big tent in the mall. “What’s going on here?”

He was curious so he went over and looked.

There were a lot of little animals in kennels.

“Aww! It’s a event for an animal shelter?! Yah! This is definitely something that ______ would be attracted to! Maybe she came here.”

______ was looking  at a cute pomeranian puppy.

“You like this dog?” a man that volunteered for the shelter asked.

“Yeah…he’s so cute! What’s his story?”

“He was abandoned after being neglected…with an injured and infected leg. The owners refused to pay the bills and abandoned him there. They thought the leg would need to be amputated but he made it through just fine…he’s only about a year old..”

“Aw the poor thing…he still has all four legs too.”

“Aw…he’s adorable!” Yoseob said squating down next to her.  “What’s your name little guy?”

“Oh! Yoseobbie Oppa you found me again!~” she said and smiled.

“I heard your voice!” he said. “Ahjussi…what’s his name?”

“You notice his ears are slightly rounded so we named him Gom.”

______ stiffled a laugh and looked at Yoseob.

“Oppa..” she giggled.

“Waa!~ it’s fate.” Yoseob chuckled.

“He usually doesn’t take to people that quick…but he’s attached to you..”

“______ likes to help out other…she has a huge heart. Is he adoptable?”

“Really?!” the volunteer asked.

“yeah…she loves him so we’ll think of it as an engagement gift.”

“Yoseobbie Oppa!~ Really?!”

“Yeah…” he said smiling at how excited she was.

They filled out all the paper work and she hugged and kissed Yoseob happily.

“Thank you Oppa!~ You’re the best!” she squealed. He scratched the dog’s ear.

“He’ll be like our little baby.” He said. “Before you freak out about your parents…I already asked permission months ago…I wanted to buy you a puppy…”

“Well Gom, is not really a puppy but he needs us more.Come on Yoseobbie Oppa!~ Let’s go buy our baby some toys. So um…Oppa, You’ve really only gone into four stores?”

“what?” he said looking at her.

“It’s funny…because I was in all of those four stores!” she giggled.

“What?! You were?! Y-Yah! Why didn’t I see you? Wait…Why’d you run away in the first place?”

“I love you Yoseobbie Oppa!~” She said cutely and laid her head upon his shoulder while on a lollipop.

“I want a lollipop!~” he pouted.

She reached into her bag and pulled one out but then she snatched it back.

“Yah! You don’t love me too Oppa?” she frowned. “You didn’t say it back…”

“Of course I love you..” he said. “Don’t you know that, without me actually telling you?”

“Yeah I just like hearing it…and it feel s good to say it too.” She said and they kissed softly.  “Come on baby Gom…let’s go get some stuff for you!~~”

She walked in the direction of the pet store.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww....Yoseobbie adopted a Doggie for her!!~

He wins!!!~ XD