Chapter 32

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 aish..writers block !~ (TT^TT) but anyway here's a chapter!~ ♥

 

“Aww…Sungjongie! You kept my secrets?” 

“Of course Noona!~” He said. “Both!~”

“There’s more than one?!”

“Sungjongie…you kept secrets from us?”

“It was important to ______ Noona..”

“Aww Thanks Sungjongie!~” she squealed. “but I probably should tell since it’ll happen and people will figure it out on their own soon.”

“Secret?” Woohyun said softly.

“it’s about Yoseobbie Oppa and I..”

“Oh God! You’re pregnant!!!~” Dongwoo said running over at full speed.

The other members of Infinite came over to them.

“WHAT?!” The rest of Infinite, excluding Sungjong, yelled.

“W-what?” ______ stuttered.

“W-w-where d-did you hear t-that?” Yoseob stammered.

They both turned so red.

“That can’t be it!~” L said.

“No way that’s not what it is at all!~” Hoya said.

“______-ah..” Woohyun said softly, feeling a stab in his heart. ‘God…please say that’s not it…Please don’t let that be true!!~’

“From your silence…i’m thinking…that is it…” SungKyu said.

“is that it?” sungyeol asked. “Is that the secret?!”

______ sighed and nodded.

“Yes, I am pregnant…”

Infinite,excluding the maknae, just stared at her in shock. (SHOCK!)

“Are you serious?”

“mhm…I’m serious…Yoseobbie Oppa and I…we are…having a baby..” She said slipping her hand into his.

“that’s only one secret..”

“there’s more?” L asked.

“what’s more than that?” Woohyun sighed. ‘what could hurt more than that…nothing..’

“Yoseobbie Oppa and I are getting married..” ______ said.

Woohyun avoided all eyes. He knew she was with Yoseob now, and she was in good hands, but it still didn’t feel good to find out about this.

 “Waaa!~~ So when is the wedding?” Sungkyu asked, he looked at Woohyun and could immediately tell he wasn’t handling the news well. ‘Poor Woohyunnie…but ______ and Yoseobbie are good together…they love each other so it should be perfectly fine.’

“The wedding is in Two weeks..” ______ informaed them.

“That soon?!?!” Hoya said wide-eyed.

“Yeah…it’s fast but…it’s happening..” she said softly, with a smile on her face.

“She’s complaining that she won’t fit in her dress..” Yoseob grumbled. “When that is just ridiculous…she looks…amazing.”

“Yah! I hope you’ll all be there!”

“Of course we will!!~” Sungjong squealed. “You know that I will!”

They talked for a while walking through the mall together.

A week later was their wedding.

Haeyeon, and Yojin were with ______ helping her to get ready.

"Yes!!~ My dress fits!!~" ______ said happily. "Haeyeon Unnie!~ Do I look okay?"

"Are you serious?! You look breathtakingly gorgeous! Come on for a woman that is three and a half months pregnant?  Little sister you look beautiful."

"Thank you Haeyeon Unnie!~ I'll take good care of Yoseobbie Oppa...I promise"

"Oh, that never concerned me...He better take good care of you though..." Haeyeon giggled. “If he slips up…he’s not my brother anymore..”

"Haha Unnie!~ I know he will be an amazing husband...Yoseobbie Oppa has always been the one that takes care of me and gets protective because of the tiniest little things that probably won't do much harm at all...in a few hours I'll be his wife!~~" ______ squealed. "I'm so excited!!"

"Speaking of your future husband and the appa to be...I should go check on him...probably freaking out. You know how he can get.."

"Mm I know.."

"______-ah! Fighting! You'll need the luck. i'll pray for you."

Haeyeon went into Yoseob's dressing room where he and the B2ST guys were preparing for the wedding.

"Aish! My tie us crooked!!"

"No it's not...it's fine.."

"Junhyungie hyung! Is my tie crooked?"

"No it's great...perfect."

“Aish! But it’s all messy and crooked…and what the heck is with my hair?!?!” he whined and stomped his feet. “I look like a retarded babo!!~ She’s going to say no!!”

“You sound like a retarded babo!~” Haeyeon said. “Your tie looks fine, but sit your down and let me fix your wild hair!~”

“It’s wild?! Omo! Is it that bad?!~” he panicked. “She’s going to say no and leave me at the altar and then probably run off and marry Junhyungie hyung or something.”

“ME?! I’m completely innocent here!” Junhyung whined. “I’m just sitting here drinking a coke…minding my own business. Why are you bringing me into your panic attack?! But she did say I’m her second favorite…so..who knows..”

“YAH!” Yoseob whined and pouted.

“Calm down!’ Haeyeon ordered shoving Yoseob down on a seat so she could make his hair look presentable.

‘Noona?…how do I look?”

“like crap..”

“thanks…I didn’t get any sleep…too excited…and now…I’m freaking out. How does she look?”

“Amazing…she looks absolutely stunning. Just wait and see. Aish…I can’t believe that little Kim ______ is all grown up and getting married…to you of all people!~”

“Yah! I’m your brother…I’m grown up too.”

“Mm…haha you know even if it wasn’t for this arranged marriage…you’d eventually get married anyway.”

Before they knew it, it was happening.

Yoseob took a deep breath and let it out, still freaking out. His heart wouldn’t stop beating so fast.

But then the wedding march started to play.

When he saw his bride coming down the aisle, he felt a strange calm feeling wash over him. He knew then she would soon be his.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

He smiled, lifted ______'s chin, and kissed his new wife.

Applause echoed thoughout the church

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! They're Married!!~~ ♥♥♥