Chapter 44

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

It was a week before ______'s due date and she was talking to and hanging out with Infinite.

"______ Noona!~ I can't wait to see your baby!!"

"It's so exciting! I'm going to be an Umma so soon!~"

They were walking around the mall talking.

“I want to buy you some baby stuff!~” Sungjong said.

While they were walking around WooHyun heard people whispering.

“Yah! What are you whispering about?”

“She looks like she peed in her pants..”A guy laughed.

Sungjong looked and gasped.

“______ Noona! Look down!”he panicked.

“why?!” ______ asked looking to see the front of her pants soaked.

“Uh oh!~ I think…my water broke…I didn’t even feel anything..” she said .

A lot of people were staring.

“What?! Her water broke! It’s perfectly normal…so continue what you were doing” Woohyun snapped at the on-lookers.

He picked her up bridal style.

“We need to get her to the hospital…Someone call Yoseob Hyung and tell him!”

By the time they made it to the hospital her contractions had already started.

“Oww! I’m not even ready yet…I still have a whole week before my due date!!~” She panicked. “What if something’s wrong?! Where’s my husband?!”

“I’m calling him right now.” Woohyun said with his cell phone to his ear.

Meanwhile Yoseob was sitting with Haeyeon and the rest of B2ST when his cell hpone began to ring.

He scrambled around looking for it.

“Aish! Where is my cell phone?! It might be ______!” 

“It’s in your back pocket babo!~” Haeyeon said. “She’s will Woohyun isn’t she? She’ll be fine…he’ll take care of her…”

“YAH! Noona!~” he whined.

“Is it ______ Noona?!” Dongwoon asked.

Yoseob pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID.

“Nam Woohyun? Why is he calling me? Yeoboseyo?!”

“Yoseob Hyung!”

“Woohyun-ah…what’s up?”

“Come to the hospital now! ______-ah’s water broke.”

“What?! I’m on my way!~”

He was instantly gone after grabbing a duffle bag, leaving everyone else in confusion.

“Wait…what’s going on?”

“He’s always like that…if it has something to do with ______..” Haeyeon said. “It must be ______!”

“He grabbed that duffle bag…what’s in it?”

“That was…her overnight bag! Wait!! Isn’t it early for her to have the baby?!” Haeyeon said.

“She’s having the baby?!?!?!” The guys yelled all at once.

“That explains why Yoseob hyung ran out so fast…______ Noona is having the baby now?!”

Yoseob got to the hospital, out of breath and drenched in sweat.

“Yeobo!~”

“Hold on!~ I have to…catch…my breath!~” Yoseob panted. “______-ah?...Are you…are you okay? How is he?

“Yeobo…I guess he’s coming sooner than expected.”

“Little man has plans of his own.”

“Did you run all the way here?!” She asked caressing his cheek. “Yeobo you’re out of breath…”

“No…I ran to catch a cab…then there was…traffic…so then I ran…the rest of the way…” he said still trying to catch his breath. “I can’t miss…the birth of our son. I wouldn’t want to…False alarm or not…I need to be here with you.”

It was touching to see how dedicated he was to being a father.

He held her hand and helped her relax until the nurses came and took her into a room to examine her.

“Just change into this and I’ll be right back to check on you.”

She undressed and put on the gown.

“are you feeling okay right now?” Yoseob asked.

“It hurts…and I thought that cramps from my period were painful…this is worst…like a sharper heavier cramp..” she whimpered.

Yoseob slipped his hand into ______’s.

“Here…squeeze my hand when the pain is too much…”

The doctor came in.

“well…a little sooner than I expected for you two.”

“Dr. Kim!”

He put on a pair of gloves to check how many centimeters dilated she was. It was a bit uncomfortable.

“You’re almost fully dilated…you’re up to…9 centimeters.”

“NINE?!?!?!” The couple yelled in unison.

“But there was supposed to be another week left…” Yoseob said.

“Well It looks like you’ll be having this baby today…”

______ looked at her husband.

“Today? But he’ll be okay right? It’s not too soon? He’ll be healthy won’t he?” Yoseob asked.

“A lot of babies born before the due date are in perfect health…I could already feel the baby’s head there.”

“Another contraction!” she gasped.

“How far apart are they now?” Dr. Kim asked.

After about an hour and a half she was fully dilated and had started to push.

“Come on Jagiya…Breathe…Breathe.”

“YAH!!! SHUT UP!!! You did this to me!!! WE ARE NEVER HAVING AGAIN!!!~” She growled gripping his hand tight. “EVER!!~”

“Ahhh!~” he groaned. ‘Tight Grip! Tight Grip!~’ “wait what? No ?”

“NEVER! I hate you!~” she growled.

“What?”

“Oh don’t worry about that it’s just the labor pains talking…” Dr. Kim said.

“Oh…okay…” Yoseob said softly. “Oh I see his head!!~”

“Really?” ______ said.

After a couple more big pushes, the cries echoed throughout the room and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Dr. Kim handed the screaming newborn baby to ______.

“Appa…want to cut the umbilical cord?”

“YES!~” Yoseob said without hesitation.

 “Yeobo…he looks just like you!~” she giggled.

“Mm…he’s my little man!~”

“The most beautiful I have ever seen!~”

They parted with him while the doctors ran tests to make sure everything was going well.

Everyone came to visit the baby.

“Aww…How is he?! How is my baby nephew?” Haeyeon asked.

“Where is the little guy?” Yojin asked.

“The doctors went to give him a little check up to make sure he’s doing okay…” Yoseob said.

He hadn’t been able to stop smiling since he saw his son.

“What’s his name Hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“MinKi…it means a combination of cleverness and energy.” ______ said. “Yang MinKi.”

“Oh…I get it…Cleverness is ______...” Haeyeon said pointing to ______ and then pointed to Yoseob. “…Energy is Yoseobbie…”

“I so agree with that one!~” Doojoon said.

"Yah! I'd argue with you but...I'm in too great of a mood right now!~~" Yoseob chimed in.

“Who does he look like the most?” Kikwang asked.

______ pointed to Yoseob.

“Completely…He looks like a mini version of his Appa..” ______ said.

Just then the nurses brought MinKi in for a visit.

“Waa!~ the Yang baby has a big family..”

“Is he okay?” Yoseob asked. "There were no problems?"

“He’s a perfectly healthy baby boy…a whopping 8 pounds 7 ounces…and Nineteen inches long.”

“Waaaa!~” Everyone said in disbelief.

“I can’t imagine how he’d be if he stayed in ______ for another week.”

After the nurse left, Yoseob ‘shooed’ everyone else out of the room.

“why?” Haeyeon said.

“______-ah…had to feed the Little Man and Yah! She’s not an exhibitionist! You can come back after she’s done…I don’t want you seeing too much of my wife so Shooo!~”

He pushed them out and closed the door while she let Minki eat.

“You don’t really hate me right?” Yoseob asked.

“Are you serious Yeobo?”

“Mm…You said you hate me…”

“I don’t even know what I said in that delivery room…I was sore and irritated…I probably didn’t mean whatever it was that I said.”

“You hate me and we’re never having again.”

“Do you see this beautiful baby we made?”

“mm I do…” he said with a smile.

“we make adorable babies…and we’ll need to give him more siblings in the future…but NOT YET!”

“Of course not…We’ll be too attached to this one…”

______ handed their son over to Yoseob to be burped.

Minki let out the cutest little burp causing both of his parents to squeal with giggles.

"Aigoo!~ Little man is just so cute!~" Yoseob chuckled cradling their son in his arms. ______ yawned and he noticed. "______-ah...Wifey! You should get some sleep you used up a lot of energy today...I'll take care of him. Don't worry."

"Are you sure you'll be okay Yeobo?"

"mm...I'm just going to be chilling with my Little man..." he said smiling as Minki's tiny hand gripped onto his index finger. He never felt so happy and complete until now. "My Life is so Perfect...I could not ask for anything more.."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!~ The Baby Is Finally Here!!~