Chapter 21

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

Yoseob had just gotten to the mall with the other B2ST members

“Why are you freaking out so suddenly?”

“She hung up on me and Jieun was there…so come on let’s go…we’re going through the mall to find them.”

“Acting like a panicked over protective husband already..” Junhyung said.

“Seriously…Yah! Yang Yoseob! Could you just cool it for a sec?” Doojoon said.

"Oh this is the kiosk she bought my gift from!~ Excuse me ahjumma?"

"Yes? Oh aren't you just the most adorable thing?"

"Kamsahamnida!~" he said and bowed politely. He took out his phone and showed her the picture.

"Oh that ones? The nicest girl just bought it for her and her boyfriend."

"That would be him..." Junhyung said. "Seriously dude.."

"Do you happen to know which direction she and the two girls went?"

"That way."

"Kamsahamnida!~"

“Why don’t we just call them? Why do we keep searching like this?” Hyunseung asked.

“and we’re the babos right?”

“You know how Yoseobbie is when it comes to ______-ah…he’s crazy, and can’t exactly think straight and do the most obvious thing…” Doojoon said. “Junhyung call her.”

“Me?”

“You’re her number 2 favorite.”

“But I’m her Dongwoonie!~”

Junhyung took out his cell phone and called ______.

“Oh…Junhyungie Oppa!~”

“______-ah!~ Where are you at right now?”

“We’re about to go to the food court…why?”

“We’ll be right there…I found her..”

“Where?” Yoseob asked.

“You freak…”

“Food court.”

Instantly Yoseob was gone and out of sight.

“Waa!~ Yoseob hyung pretty much teleported!!!~” Dongwoon said. “Daebak!~”

Within no time Yoseob was at the food court.

“Oh..Oppa is here..” Yojin said.

“Yah! Where did you come from?”

“W-water!” he panted.

“Yoseobbie Oppa!~ What are you doing here?” ______ asked handing him her water. He gulped down the whole bottle.

“Are you hurt at all?” he asked examining her body, lifting her arms, checking every single finger for injuries.

“N-no…I’m fine…What’s wrong?”

“I didn’t want to make that mistake twice…if it involves Jieun..” he said.

“Sit down…breathe…” Haeyeon scolded. “Lolo brain!~”

“Yah!~ I know what that means!!”

“Good!”

______ giggled.

“Yoseobbie Oppa...why are you out of breath? Oh yeah Junhyungie Oppa..he's here."

"Okay good...we'll be right there." Junhyung said and they ended the call.

"Now...why?"

"I ran...across...the mall..." he panted. "I was...worried...you hung up the phone! You nearly gave me attack woman!!! I panicked and freaked out! I thought something bad happened to my _______."

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her against his chest, and he her hair.

"Aww.." Yojin said.

"I'm sorry that I worried you Yoseobbie Oppa...your heart is racing right now."

"It needs to catch up for all the missed beats earlier today.."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his torso.

“Aw…I’m sorry..” she said and kissed his cheek softly. She suddenly let go of him. “Oh Oppa!”

“Hmm?” he said looking at her. She pulled out the cell phone charm and handed it to him.

He took it and chuckled.

“It’s cute isn’t it? You’re my teddy bear hubby!” she said and held up her cell phone. “and I’m the teddy bear wifey..”

“I’m really loving this!” he laughed and put it onto his cell phone. “thank you..”

“Great…he’s calm now..” Doojoon said as he and the guys gathered around.

“the way he was freaking out I thought he was going to strip search her to examine her for any cuts or cruises to be more thorough..” Haeyeon laughed earning a glare from Yoseob and snickers from everyone else.

The guys pulled up another table and grabbed more chairs to join the girls.

 “Yeah seriously!!~” Yojin said.

“Maybe he will later..” Kikwang winked.

“in private..” Junhyung added.

“Ewwww!..” Haeyeon, Yojin, and Dongwoon all said.

“Disturbing!~” Haeyeon said.

“Oh you should’ve seen our cute little Yojinnie!~” ______ said hugging the younger girl.

“Oh yeah…baby cousin told that ho!~” Haeyeon laughed. “

“The witch couldn’t even speak afterwards…” Yojin said proudly.

“She’s probably still in that store trying to pick her jaw back up off the ground..”

“haha seriously!~ and she wouldn’t dare try something with me…because we’re blood related, Oppa.” Yojin said pointing between Yoseob and herself. “Hopefully she’ll give up!~ If not…she’ll deal with me..”

“Because you’re so scary looking..”

“but you two kinda look alike..” Dongwoonie said.

“Are you saying I’m scary looking Son Dongwoon?” Yoseob asked glaring at him.

“Like a rabid teddy bear coming to eat your brains!~”

“Dongwoonie Oppa is so cute!~” Yojin said causing him to blush.

"Uh...t-thanks Yojinnie.." Dongwoon chuckled shyly.

“See?! Umma and Appa should’ve given me a sister instead!”

"Yah!!~" Yoseob yelled but ______ just giggled.

“Aww…Yoseobbie would’ve been so pretty born as a girl!~” Doojoon teased.

“Yah!~ If I was a girl I wouldn’t get to be with ______!” he whined.

“You could be lesbians!”

“But I wanna marry her!~” he pouted.

“We need to have cute little babies to babysit! While you babysit your baby husband..” Haeyeon teased.

“YAH! Noona!” He snapped but blushed at the baby part.

 "Where do babies come from anyway?" Dongwoon asked.

All eyes turned towards him in disbelief.

"Are you...kidding?"

"If that's your reaction...then...yes?" he said sounding more like a question.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww...how sweet?!~ Yoseobbie was so worried!~ ♥

haha seriously Dongwoon? Seriously?! Didin't you take a -ed class dude?! HAHA