Chapter 11

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 oops I accidently deleted the wrong thing XD haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

______ came over the next morning to wake him.

“Oppa!~ Wake up!~” she said shaking him.

“Nnnno!” he whined. He grabbed his pillow and buried his face in it. “Oppa wants to sleep.”

“But Oppa…it’s 8:45.”

She pulled the pillow off of his face, but he kept his eyes closed.

“That’s Oppa sleep time!~”

“But Oppa…I’m hanging out with Sungjongie at 1:45…if you sleep until noon, We’ll have less than 2 hours. You’re taking away from our precious Yoseobbie Oppa and ______ time!” she whined cutely and pouted. He opened up on eye.

“I can practically hear you frowning and pouting.” He said. “Is Nam Woohyun going to be there?”

“Probably…Yeah of course he’ll be there.”

He quickly shot up into a sitting position.

“Then I just have to be funner than him.”

“Funner?”

“Yep Funner…I don’t need to be grammatically correct!~” he pouter. “Funner is more funner than more fun!”

“Oppa! you’re still half asleep…”

“More like three-fourths..” he sighed in a sleepy voice. “but Yoseobbie Oppa needs to be your favorite always!~ I’m going to go wash my face…and wake up~~”

He got back about one-fourth still asleep.

 "______-ah?"

"Yeah Oppa?"

He reached over into the drawer, pulled out the box and handed it to her.

"For you.."

"what's this?"

"Open it."

She looked at him before opening the box. She lets out a soft surprised gasp and her eyes went wide.

"Waa!~"

Inside was a necklace with a cute little platinum teddy bear pendant. On the bear's chest was a heart with a tiny picture of them in it.

"You like it?" he asked.

"Yes! It's so pretty and adorable! I love it Oppa!~ When did you get this?"

"You want the truth?"

"what do you mean?"

"I could lie and say I bought it recently but I've had it for a while...Actually I got it about 2 and a half years ago before you dated Nam Woohyun." he spat out his name like it was something bitter.

"huh?"

He sighed, looked her in the eye and told her..everything.

 

----flashback-----------

 

"What's going on with you and Nam Woohyun?" Yoseob asked.

"Why, Oppa?"

"I'm just curious..."

"Don’t worry…I'm not making the same mistake jumping into a relationship...without knowing enough about the guy...We've been hanging out and talking as friends first."

‘I have to confess to her first…’ he thought.

He was working hard to plan everything perfectly.

“I can’t make mistakes…” he said softly. “I won’t make excuses anymore…today…I’m finally going to confess to ______.”

He took a deep breath, smoothed the wrinkles out of his shirt, and walked to her house with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. His heart was pounding so hard in his chest.

“Here goes nothing..”

He got to the walkway leading up to her house. His heart stopped when he saw ______ kissing Woohyun.

It felt like millions of tiny daggers plunged through his heart.  He slowly back away before running back up to his room.

“Hey what’s wrong with you?” Haeyeon asked.

“Go away!” he snapped, his voice shaking from the tears threathening to fall. He slammed the door and locked it, throwing the flowers on the ground.

Reaching into the pocket of his jacket, he pulled out a small rectangular box, and put it into the drawer beside his bed.

 He dropped onto his bed, once the tears started coming he didn’t know how to stop them.

When he woke up the next  morning and went down for breakfast.

“You look like hell.” Haeyeon said. He sighed.

“I know..” he said. ‘I have to pretend to be okay…I’ll just smile like always and act like nothing is wrong.’

He put on a big grin.

“I’m hungry!~ Waa!~ Waffles! YUMMY!~”

Haeyeon eyed him suspiciously.

When he was done with breakfast he got ready for school and walked out of the house.

“Oppa!~ Annyeong!~~” he heard ______ scream as she ran to hug him. He smiled.

“Annyeong!~”

“Oh Oppa! I have big news to tell you! Woohyun and I are going out now.”

“Oh really?! That’s great! Congratulations ______-ah!~” he said cheerfully, pretending to not know a thing. ‘She’s happy so…I’ll let her be happy…No matter how much it hurts.’

“Come on Oppa!~ Lets go! We’ll be late for school!”

“Oh…yeah…I’m coming!” he said as she dragged him towards their school.

“Oh Woohyun oppa!~

‘Hold it together Yang Yoseob, Hold it together…’ He repeated over and over in his head to keep from breaking down when he saw the girl he loved run into the arms of another guy.

 

-------end of flashback-----------------------------------------

 

"Oppa..." she said softly. "mianhae...I didn't know that you…felt that way then.."

"I know...but I want you to know now..."

 “I didn’t know that I hurt you so much. My crazy hyper, always cheerful, cute Oppa…”

She caressed his cheek turning his face to look at her. Their eyes connected for a moment and he leaned  down to her. She closed the space between them and they kissed softly.

‘I’m kissing ______!~’

“Yah…Yos-WHOA!~” Haeyeon screamed. Her eyes went wide as she stared at them. ‘OH !~ They Kissed!~Omo! Oh My God!~’

They broke off the kiss blushing like crazy.

“Yah! Noona!~” he snapped. He picked up his pillow and whipped it at her.  “Get out!~”

He shoved her out the door, closed it, and made sure it was locked. He looked at ______.

“Wow!~”

He couldn’t stop smiling, still able to feel her lips on his even though the kiss was over. She blushed and touched her lips.

“We just kissed!~~” She said calmly meanwhile she was having a spaz-fest in her head. ‘Oh My God!!!~ OMO! We just! KYAAA!~~~’

“I know…I liked it…” he said.

“Me too.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aww Sad Yoseobbie Teddy Bear (TT^TT)

♥-♥ Kyaaaa!~~ ^-^ Omo! Omo!~ They kissed!~ FINALLY!~ ♥-♥

Comment Please ♥