Chapter 30

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

Yoseob was sitting with the guys in school a couple of weeks later.

Since they found out they were always making fun of him.

“I’m actually surprised that Jieun hasn’t bugged you in a while..” Doojoon said.

“me too!” Yoseob said. “I’m glad though…I’m going to be a husband and a father soon. I don’t want to even think about something possibly happening to my  ______ or our baby..”

“Annyeong Oppas and Dongwoonie!~” ______ said, coming over to the table their they were seated at.

“We have a doctors appointment today..” Yoseob said pulling ______ into his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“I feel so bad for my handsome doctor…”

“Yah!”

“What?! Yoseobbie Oppa!~ You went psycho over-protective rabid bear on him! He was only doing his job!~”

“How handsome is the doctor?”

“Oh not at all.” ______ said.

“Thank you for lying!” Yoseob said looking at her. She smiled.

“You’re welcome…he’s really not ugly at all…Yoseobbie Oppa was crazy jealous!”

“Yah!! The girl was better!!”

“Because it wasn’t a guy…”

“Precisely!!” Yoseob said. “You didn’t see that doctor okay?! He was…too pretty…and they were like…flirting.”

“You babo! We were talking!~” She giggled. “Why would I flirt with my doctor?”

“I don’t know…it just seemed like it! Don’t flirt with him today…”

“Aish!~ We thought he was protective before?!” Junhyung said.

“Seriously!~ Oh my god! Junhyungie Oppa!~ This one…gets so insane, the doctor found him entertaining!~” she giggled.

“Now I’m a ‘this one’…I thought I was your fiance…the guy that put that baby in you…” Yoseob said.

“You’re going to make poor Dongwoonie’s brain explode from all this talk…” Doojoon said.

After class, ______ was in the bathroom throwing up.

Jieun just so happened to walk into the bathroom at that time.

“Waa!~ Kim ______! Are you bulemic now? I thought you were looking like a fatty.”

“Jieun?”

“mhm…”

Yoseob was standing outside the bathroom looking at his watch, and he heard Jieun’s voice.

““Mm…What the hell does Yoseobbie Oppa see in you?!?! I’m cuter…ier…I’m much better. I don’t have issues…”  Jieun said gesturing towards her and the toilet.

(Yep…Uh huh Jieun…sure you don’t…you have the most!!!~ XD haha)

He pushed open the door and walked into the girl’s bathroom, not caring if anyone else was in there.

______ stood up and wiped .

“You’re so irritating!” Yoseob snapped. “I don’t usually hit anyone. I’ve punched someone one time…I’ve never hit a girl before but damn~ , you are SERIOUSLY pushing it!! You lay a hand on my ______. I will hurt you…without hesitation!”

“B-but Oppa!~”

“Stop calling me Oppa! We’ve gone a while without bumping into you…let’s make the distance between ‘run ins’ further and further apart!” he snapped. “Come on ______-ah…we have to get to out scheduled appointment.”

Yoseob glared at Jieun, while slipping his hand into ______’s, pulling her out of the school.

They arrived at the doctor’s office for the routine appointment.

“Why do you always get more nervous than me when we come here?” she giggled looking at his face.

“I don’t know!~” He whined. “I just can’t help it!!~~”

He was freaking out all the way into the examination room.

The doctor walked in and Yoseob sighed.

“he seems a bit more calm this time…compared to last time..” The doctor said.

“I thingk he let it all out on the way here.” she giggled.

‘She’s says it’s not flirting! This looks like flirting to me!!!~’ Yoseob thought with a pout.

“Have you been managing your diet and watching what foods you eat?” Doctor Kim asked.

"Actually Yoseob Oppa, here, is very strict with the things I eat and me taking my prenatal vitamins everyday. He's been so great and so supportive the whole time. He's also been researching a lot...it's touching, how much time he spends on the internet to find out if certain things are safe for me or not. I know that on the outside he may look like a cute little boy but he's a very responsible, determined, and hardworking man." ______ said with a smile on her face.

She looked over at Yoseob, who was clearly very proud of himself, for doing well.

‘Yay! She’s praising me!!! In Your Pretty face doctor Kim!!!~ She’s MINE!~’ he thought.

“That’s good to know…how have you been feeling lately?” Doctor Kim asked while taking notes on everything she was telling him.

“Better…I’ve been eating but I’ve still got the morning sickness , it can be tough to get though but It’s not too bad anymore..” she said.

“The morning sickness will start to decrease as you get further into your pregnancy.”

She just nodded.

“Can’t wait for that..” she giggled, making him smile, and Yoseobbie felt uneasy again.

‘Oh! POO!~’ Yoseob thought.

“Well hopefully it will start to die down in the next month or so. But then are the newer symptoms..”

“We should hurry up with that wedding then..” Yoseob said. “Our parents still don’t know…so we have to tell them too.”

“Oppa!~ You’re shaking…You’re getting nervous again?”

“I’m just getting anxious…” Yoseob said tapping his foot.

“You are my favorite of my patients recently.”

“Yah! No flirty flirty!!~” Yoseob whined.

“Oppa!~ He’s talking to you weirdo!~” She giggled. ‘what is he talking about flirty?”

“Me?” Yoseob said pointing at himself. He just shrugged. “Oh…then..proceed..”

“Well we’ll  do the sonogram like last time and then get onto this..” Doctor Kim said pulling out a handheld machine.

“Does that go inside too?” he asked wide-eyed causing the doctor to chuckle.

“Your fiance…haha… I’m just going to need you to lift your shirt a bit.”

“WHAT?” Yoseob yelled.

"Oppa!~~~"

As the doctor prepared was doing the sonogram, she squeezed Yoseob’s hand. He looked at her and smiled, squeezing her hand back.

“there’s your baby..” the doctor said showing them the image on the screen.

 “Is that it’s head?” Yoseob said as his face change to a huge smile.

“Waaa!~ Our baby is so cute!~”

Doctor Kim pointed out the new developments before moving onto the Doppler.

He rubbed the ultrasound gel on her stomach and moved the wand around on her stomach.

“what is that sound? It sounds like…galloping horses..” Yoseob said.

“Hyunseungie Oppa or Kikwangie Oppa, might ask if we’re having a horse..” she giggled making him laugh along with her.

“That’s your baby’s heartbeat.”

“w-what?” they both said, their faces suddenly becoming serious.

“Heartbeat?” Yoseob said.

“that thumping sound?” she asked, her vision suddenly blurring with the tears forming in her eyes. “Oppa…”

Yoseob was completely frozen listening to the calming soothing sound of their baby's heart.

‘Our baby’s heartbeat?’ he thought. 'I...I...I don't know what to say...it's so...beautiful..'

After the appointment they were sitting in his room.

Yoseob, was zoningg out, and looked like he was in a whole another world.

“Oppa…are you alright?” she asked touching his cheek

He snapped out of his trance and looked at ______. He brushed her bangs out of her eyes, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

“This is…amazing…I can’t even breathe…it feels so much more real…seeing our baby on that screen and now hearing it…Nothing…beats this feeling…I'm so happy...”

"aww Oppa.." she giggled.

"I promise to you and this baby...i will be the best husband and father I can be! Even better than that!"

She smiled and snuggled up close to him.

"I feel like I'm going to explode with happiness.." he laughed taking out the copy of the sonogram picture that Dr. Kim had given them. "This right here...is all I need...You, and our baby..."

"This is our family now..." she said softly. "but you've always been my family. I love you Yang Yoseob.."

"I love you...Kim ______ and you little nameless Yang baby...Appa loves you so much..." he said with his hand on her stomach.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Awww family moments!~ ♥♥♥