FINAL

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

After the relaxing trip, Yoseob was so happy that they were returning home.

"Aish...could this flight be any slower?~" he whined tapping his foot and drumming his fingertips on the armrest. "I miss my little man."

"I know, I miss our Minki too." she said slipping her hand into his. She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed it. “We’re halfway through the flight, Yeobo. We should be home to our baby in no time at all.”

He smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

As soon as they got home, he rushed to find Minki.

"Kyaaa!~~~~ There's Appa's little man!!"

He scooped his son up into his arms.

“Appa!~”

Yoseob froze and looked at Minki’s face.

“W-what? W-what did you say little man?”

“Appa!~” he whined nuzzling against Yoseob’s chest.

“H-he just…YAH! NOONA!!!”

“What?! What is it?!”

“Has he been talking?”

“Talking? Who Minki?”

“No, I meant Gom.” He said sarcastically. “Of course I meant Minki!”

“Yah! I’m still your Noona, and no…he’s been babbling and attempting to walk though.”

“AH-PA!~”

“OMO!~ He said Appa.”

“I was his first word!!~” Yoseob squealed. He spun around in circle, while jumping up and down.

“Whoa! Don’t shake the baby!!”

“Yah! I’m not shaking my baby. I love my baby. I’m just doing my little happy dance…so…MEHRONG!~” He teased. “Come on, my little man! Let’s go find Umma! ______-AH!!!~ JAGIYA!!!!~”

“Yes , oh so hyper, Yeobo of mine.” She giggled. “Minki-ya!~”

Minki squealed.

“Tell Umma what you said.” Yoseob said looking down at their son.

“Pfft!!~” Minki just blew raspberries at him.

“No! He said Appa!~”

“Minki-ya!~ did you speak?! Did you say your first word baby?” ______ said excitedly.

“Go on little man, say it again. Go ahead.”

“PFFFT!~”

Yoseob just blinked.

“Yeobo, are you sure you weren’t imagining things?”

“No!”

“No, you’re not sure?”

“NO, I know I’m not imagining it! He did say ‘Appa’!” Yoseob insisted. “Come on, little man, you’re making Appa look crazy. Say it again.”

Minki whimpered and held onto Yoseob tight.

“Awww…my poor baby.” ______ said. “He just wants to hug you.”

“I’m sorry, little man. We won’t leave for that long again alright?” Yoseob said kissing his chubby little cheek.

“Appa!~~~” Minki cried.

“Oh!” ______ gasped.

“See, I told you! He did say it!~” Yoseob said happily. “Aw…my little man…

“Aww…Minki-ya, you’re going to make Appa cry with all your cuteness.” She giggled.

“I know…seriously. Aish!~” Yoseob said sniffling back the happy tears.

“Yeobo, you are such a baby.” She giggled.

“Yeah…I know I am!~ I can’t help it. I’m just really sensitive.” He whined their son’s hair.

“Awww!~ I love my two guys.” ______ said

Later into the day, Minki’s clinginess had calmed down a bit.

Yoseob was lying on the bed with Minki asleep on his chest.

“Do you see his hands?” Yoseob laughed pointing to Minki’s little fist that were holding on tightly to the front of his shirt.

“That is like a vice grip.” ______ giggled. “I wouldn’t dare, to try and put him to bed.”

“No, because you know, the second we pull him off, He WILL start to scream at the top of his lungs.”

“That’s okay…he just missed his Appa. He’s a little boy of course he’d want to spend a lot of time with his Appa.” ______ said. ‘My guys are just, the cutest thing, EVER!!~’

“Come here, its family cuddle time.” Yoseob said putting his arm around her to pull her in close. “I love you…”

He kissed her lips softly.

“Mm…I know. I love you.” she said brushing his bangs out of his face. “I just can’t get over how adorable you and Minki are.”

“It feels good to be home doesn’t it?” Yoseob whispered softly.

“Mhm…as great as it was, to relax for a few days, we’re parents now.” She said caressing Minki’s little cheeks. “We have a baby and I just started to feel this withdrawal from him. Of course you, Yeobo, felt that withdrawal the moment we left.”

“Look at him! He’s my mini-me! I can’t help it but miss him way too much when we’re away from him.”

“Well, one day our baby boy will be old enough to go on these trips with us. Just think about it, he’s almost a year old.”

“Nooo!~” Yoseob whined. “We really need to plan his first birthday. It’s 2 months away. It has to be big. A baby’s first birthday is a huge milestone in his life.”

“What should we do?”

They started to discuss the party details for a while.

Minki’s first birthday had to be perfect.

Two months later it was the big day.

“Appa! Umma!~” the now, year old, Minki squealed crawling over to Yoseob. He sat on his stomach.

“Oomph!”

“Appa! Appa! APPA!!!!!~” Minki repeated as he bounced up and down.

“Little man, you’re killing Appa. Appa can’t take a breath.”

(I can’t take my breath, breath, breath~ XD)

______ woke up and smiled.

“Good morning Birthday boy!!” she giggled.

“Umma!~”

He gave her a morning kiss and went back to his father.

“You crazy little thing.” Yoseob laughed. “Happy birthday little man. Come here, give Appa a ppo ppo!~”

“Muah!~” Minki squealed giving him a quick ppo ppo.

Yoseob pulled their son close and tickled him, kissing all over his face.

“Tickle attack for the birthday boy!!~”

“Kyaaaa!~” Minki screamed and laughed breathlessly as Yoseob blew raspberries on his tummy. “Appa! Appa!!~~ HAHAHAHAHA!~”

“I love you, little man.”

“I wub woo too Appa!” Minki said in his cute little baby voice. “and I wub Umma!”

“Awww…Umma loves Minki!” ______ giggled.

Later that day they had a big party in the back yard.

“Waaaaaa!~” Minki squealed running around to greet everyone and check out everything.

“Hmm…it’s amazing how one day he was attempting to walk and then he just starts running.” Yoseob laughed and let out a sigh. “I’m dreading the day he goes off to Kindergarten. I’m going to stay home and cry all day long.”

“Yeah…I’m sure you will.” ______ giggled.

“Yah! There’s a bond between a man and his son.”

“Yeah I know, I see that.” She said. “I love that you are such an incredible father to our son. I spaz over how adorable your relationship is.”

“We are cute aren’t we? We are the cutest.”

______ playfully punched his arm and picked up a small bag of Li Hing Gummy Bear they had left over from making the goodie bags.

“He exactly like you…in every single way.” She said softly. “our Minki. I know he’ll grow up well to be a great man. Just like his Appa. You’re not really a teddy bear…”

“I’m not?” he said looking at his wife in surprise.

“Nope. This one right here. This is you.” She said holding up a gummy bear. “Sweet, yet sour and salty when you have your moods..”

“Moods?!”

“Yep…your pouty sulky moods.”

“Yah!” he whined and she kissed his cheek.

“But you are very cute and squishy..”

“S-squishy?! Yah! No! I accept the cute part but squishy?! Shall I show you my abs again wifey?”

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his torso.

“I’ve seen them.”

“Yeah…and you like them.”

“Aigoo!~” she giggled kissed his lips.

Minki ran back over.

“Umma!” he squealed reaching for the bag.

“Oh, do you want some?” ______ asked pouring  a few into his hands.

He happily ate them with a huge smile on his face.

“Appa?”

Yoseob squatted down in front of him.

“Yes, little man?”

Minki held out a gummy bear to him.

“Ahhh!~”

“Oh, for me? This one’s for Appa?” Yoseob asked opening his mouth so Minki could feed it to him. “Thank you!~ Yum!~ It tastes even better since the birthday boy fed it to me!~”

“Ppo Ppo!~” Minki said giving another before running off to play with Gom.

“Awww…cute!~” ______ giggled.

“Waaaa!~ he’s a hyper little thing!”

“Well, he’s just like this Appa.” Haeyeon said coming out of the house.

“Yeah, that’s what I said!~” ______ laughed giving her a high-five.

Yoseob stuck his tongue out at his noona and pulled ______ into a hug.

“Jagiya!~ I love you!” he said softly.

“I love you, my ‘Li Hing Gummy Bear’…” she said and kissed his lips softly.

She bit the head off the gummy bear she had been holding.

“Y-YAH!!” Yoseob screamed.

He stared at her with a horrified expression while pointing his finger at her.

“What? What is it?” she panicked. “What happened?”

“You just decapitated me!” he whined.

“What? What are you talking about?” she giggled.

“I thought you said that gummy bear was me? Yah! I thought you said you loved me!”

“Waaaa…such a freak.” She giggled.

“W-why would you bite the head off of your beloved husband like that?! Don't you love me?!”

“Eh…brah, watch it. Ho you lolo, the next time we go back Honolulu I going roll you in li hing powder, and then throw you to da sharks.”

“How cruel! You could just it off of me on your own.” Yoseob winked and wiggled his brows.

“Oh dear god, let’s hope our Minki doesn’t not have that erted mind of yours.” She giggled.

“No way, he would get dirty ins’ if he try, boo…How was my pidgin?”

______ looked at her husband and couldn’t hold in her laugh.

“Oh my god!” she giggled. “That was cute…but don’t ever do that again okay, Yeobo?”

“What? I thought I was good! I just need practice. I goin’ get ‘em. No worry beef curry.”

She took a gummy bear out of the bag and threw it at him.

“Stop it!” she giggled.

“Yah! Stop wasting precious gummy bears boo!~” he said catching the one that bounced off his nose.

 "Don't ever attempt, to do that when we go back to Hawaii."

"Why?!" He whined.

"Just...NO! Your pidgin is adorable...but don't do it. Come on, let's go celebrate our son's birthday, you weirdo."

______ grabbed Yoseob's hand and dragged him to the party.

"Appa! Appa! Appa!~" Minki squealed pointing to all the stuffed bears people had given him for his birthday. "Teddies!!!~"

"Waaa!~ All those all for you?! You're such a lucky boy!!" Yoseob said hugging him close.

 

______________________________________

 

THE END

 

thanks to all my subscribers, commenters, and readers!!~ ^-^ ♥♥