Chapter 40

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

“a…a What?! Aish!!~” Yoseob asked getting impatient.

“What is it Doctor?” ______ asked calmly.

“Congratulations, It’s a baby boy..” Dr. Kim said.

“YES!!!!~” Yoseob said excitedly. “wait…is that his…”

“No…that would be his leg.” Dr. Kim laughed.

“Oh…okay…I was about to say..”

“Yeobo! You’re so weird…” she giggled.

When they got home later, Yoseob could hardly contain his happiness.

“Whoa! What’s with him? Yah! Yang Yoseob!~” Haeyeon said. “Is he drunk? Maybe high?”

“No Haeyeon Unnie…” ______ laughed. “we just found out the gender of our baby..”

“we’re having a little baby boy!”

“Oh no!!~…a Mini Yoseob…”

“Yah!” he pouted. “Of course! He’ll be exactly like me!!!~ In every single way!”

“Oh no! Oh no!!!” Haeyeon said. “We don’t need to Yoseob’s in the world!!! I’m scared now! You should have a girl!! That was I can spoil her and dress her up in pretty frilly little princess clothes.”

“Like that has stopped you before!!~” Yoseob whined. “You put makeup on me and put me in your little tea parties…”

“Oh is that why you ended up like this?” Haeyeon asked and then turned to ______. “I’m so sorry ______-ah…”

“Why are you apologizing to her? What do you mean ‘like this’ there’s nothing wrong with me!” Yoseob whined and wrapped his arms around ______ from behind. “There’s nothing wrong with me right Jagiya?”

“Well…”

“Yah!!~” He pouted, letting her go as he backed away from her.

“Aww…Yeobo…I’m just kidding!~ You’re so sensitive!~”

“See?! You did do permanent damage!! It’s all your fault!!!~~” He snapped pointing at Haeyeon. “You! You! YOOOOOOOU!~~~~ Evil!!!~ Stay away from my son!~”

“eh…Shut up!” Haeyeon said. “You’re overreacting because you’re so sensitive!~”

“Yah!! Noona!!!~”

“Well, maybe we’ll have a daughter next…” ______ said.

“Or twins?” Yoseob asked wigging his brows at her.

“hahahahaha!~…..no…” ______ said with a serious face. “Then you’ll have the baby.”

“How is that even physically possible?”

“we’ll work something out..”

“Well it’s not like people didn’t mistake you for a little girl before..” Haeyeon said. “So many people said ‘Awww…your little sister is so cute!’ and ‘aww what a pretty little girl!!~’haha!”

“W-what?! When?!?!” Yoseob snapped. “When was this?!”

“You were about 2 or 3…we heard it A LOT!!!~”

“I’m sure that’s all your fault!!”

“Oh yeah there was a lot of pink involved…unicorns, pretty flowers, pink fluffy bunnies, Shirley temples…” Haeyeon teased.

“Yah!~~” he whined. “I hate you!~~ You …”

“Are you PMSing now baby sister?”

“It’s official…I am never ever leaving you along with my son!! No baby sitting!” Yoseob snapped. “I don’t trust you! My little man is going to have serious issues, he’s going to need to see a shrink twice a week, with routine prescription medication. No!! NO! I want a normal…healthy Baby boy that hasn’t been corrupted by you in anyway.”

“This is going to be a crazy over protective father...” ______ giggled.

“Of course…this is my little man…He means a lot. What guy doesn’t want to have a little son to bond and do things with.”

“So you’re happy about that, Yeobo?”

“Of course I am!~” Yoseob said happily. “Now that we know what we’re having…We can start decorating the nursery even more…get rid of all the pink girly clothes…that evil person right there bought..”

He glared across the room and Haeyeon.

“Well…you could still put them to good use.”

“You’re not bringing those flowery clothes near my little man…you hear me Noona?!”

“I meant for your next baby!”

“Why don’t you give  Little Man a baby cousin?”

“Yeah right…I’m not ready to have a baby! I don’t even have a boyfriend… Yojin is probably going to have a baby before me!”

“Yeah…well let’s hope not…” Yoseob said. “She can have a baby when she’s 80.”

“What?! Will it still work when she’s 80?” ______ laughed.

“Even better!~”

“Yah! Why are you so over protective of Yojinnie and not me?!” Haeyeon said.

“HA!!...because I know you won’t find a boyfriend anytime soon…”

“Y-YAH!!!!”

“Aw…Yeobo!!” ______ giggled. “That’s okay Haeyeon Unnie!~ You know he’ll be crazy overly protective when you start dating again…remember how he was when guys would come over to pick you up for dates?”

“I don’t know…the little punk always scared them away with his interrogations! Non-stop questioning!~ Didn’t he do the same to you?” Haeyeon asked.

“Oh my god! YES!!!”______ laughed. “Even if my parents set up a curfew for me…”

 

----------flashback-----------------------------------------------

 

______ was 16 years old, sitting in the living room with her date, Her father, and Yoseob.

Yoseob did most of the talking.

“What’s your name?”

“Byunghee..” her date said hesitantly.

“Your FULL name!!”

“Han Byunghee..”

Yoseob took out his cell phone, snapping a quick picture of the guy.

“Alright Han Byunghee…I know your name and your face. If something happens to her…I’m going straight to the police! I have your picture right here.” He said showing him the picture he just took. “You were the last person seen with her so…you better bring her back before her curfew ends or I will hunt you down and make you suffer…slowly..”

“Y-yah…Yoseobbie Oppa…” ______ whined.

Her father just smirked.

“Just have her home by…” Mr. Kim said looking at his watch. “…by 11 PM.”

“How about you have her home by 10:45 PM?” Yoseob chimed in.

“Yah! Yoseobbie Oppa!~ what’s an extra 15 minutes?”

“You’re complaining?” he growled. “Okay, then how about I go down to 10:15 PM..”

“YAH! But it’s 6:45 PM right now!~”

“More back talk…and it’ll be 9:45 PM…I can keep going…”

“Op-..” she started to speak but then sighed in defeat. “Fine…”

“Your brother is really protective of you…” her date whispered to her.

“Yoseobbie Oppa isn’t my brother…”

“Your cousin then?”

“Nope…not my cousin either…”

“You called him Oppa…”

“He’s just my best friend…”

“Maybe you could start calling me Oppa too..”

“How about she doesn’t and just..NO!!” Yoseob snapped.

“Aish…Let’s just go…Oppa!~” ______ said just to irritate Yoseob.

“That’s it!!~ 10PM!!!~”

______ and her date ran out quickly before he could go any lower.

Yoseob turned to Mr. Kim and they high-fived.

“It’s a pleasure working with you…” Mr. Kim said.

“Glad I could be of assistance..”

 

------end of flashback------------------------------------------------

 

“DAMN!~ I Didn’t know he did that…” Haeyeon said. “You crazy insane person.”

“Yah! That guy turned out to be a jerk…” Yoseob said. “and ______ is mine now…so mehrong to him!~”

He stuck out his tongue.

“Guys were more afraid of him than my father…”

“Of course…he let me do all the talking and it was very effective…and you never missed a curfew…ever...'

"I was always home at least 10 minutes before..."

"Exactly...so you see my point..."

"I feel sorry for any future nieces I may have..."

"Bash it all you want but...I liked having them scared of me...At least they knew I had their lives in my hands...they didn't want to risk getting a record right?"

"You are psycho...I don't doubt you'll be crazy with my nephew too.."

"It's my Little man...of course I'll be protective of him!"

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha Flashback!!!~

aww i love drastically over protective Yoseobbie!~