Chapter 43

Li Hing Gummy Bears

^ oooh I just love my new Poster! it's so cute! Thanks to ChooHeee ^

 

It was 12:30 PM ______ had just woken up.

She sat up in bed, stretching her arms and legs.

Yoseob walked in and noticed her awake finally.

“Oh! You’re awake! Good afternoon my gorgeous sleepyhead Wifey and mother of my son!~”  he squealed and gave her a quick morning kiss.

“Waaaaa!~ It’s afternoon already?! I didn’t even notice that was the time. I slept so long! Yeobo! Why didn’t you didn’t wake me up!”

“Because you’re adorable when you sleep!~ You were tossing and turning last night because of the little man and you deserved it..”

 “Are you hungry or something Jagiya?” Yoseob asked

“Hmm…I want some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, broccoli, cheese, chocolate shake, and some pickles.”

He stared at her in amazement.

“Huh? Wait…really?”

“Yes really…”

“All together?”

“Yes..”

“I feel nauseous just thinking about that combination..”

“oooh and maybe some orange juice…”

“Jagiya!~ That’s disgusting!~”

“Is it more disgusting then my husband trying to eat dog treats when we returned from our honeymoon?” ______ pouted. “If you don’t want to get it for me…I can get it myself…then you shouldn’t have asked in the first place.”

“What?”

“You don’t want me to eat?! Why?! Is it because I’m fat?!?!” she whined poking her stomach.

“Whoa…I never said…”

“I can’t help being fat…I’m thirty-three weeks pregnant!!~”

“No…wait…You’re not…I never said that…”

“Yeobo!!! Are you trying to tell me to get it myself because walking is exercise and I need to work off my fat?”

“Stop it! You’re not fat! You’re overreacting!”

“Overreacting?! I’m overreacting?!?!?! Aish! I’ll go make the food myself!”

She shoved passed him and went down to the kitchen.

“What the….what just happened?” he whispered to the Gom who just tilted his head to the side quizzically.

Yoseob picked up the dog and headed down the stairs to join his wife in the kitchen.

He placed Gom down on the couch and went to wrap his around ______ from behind.

“I love you my beautiful wife.” He whispered into her ears sending shivers down her spine.

“Yah!” She grumbled

“Don’t be mad…I didn’t mean it like that ______-ah…You are far from being fat…Go sit down and relax, let your Yeobo do all the work…”

“Hmph…”

“______-ah!!~” he pouted. “You know can depend on me…Since our son depends on you to develop. So you should be able to depend on me for anything…”

______ turned around and kissed his lips.

“You still find me attractive?”

“Are you seriously asking me that question?! I’ve never not found you attractive. Since we were kids you were always the cutest and prettiest person I had ever seen and now…You’re adorable, gorgeous...and really y..”

He scooped her up bridal style and carried her out of the kitchen.

“Yah! Haha Yeobo!! I’m too heavy!” She whined.

“You are not! Here stay here on the couch and relax!” Yoseob said laying her down on the couch. “Gom is here to keep you company…Gomie! Make sure that Umma does not get off of the couch…Don’t you dare move! That is an order Missy!~”

“An order?”

“Mhm…You’ll do nothing while I take care of you. I’ll do everything. We need our little man to be healthy when he comes out in just a few weeks. Stay!!~ Gom Knows how to stay…maybe he can teach you..”

“Yah!” she yelled and threw a pillow at him.

“Haha.” Yoseob laughed dodging the pillow. “You missed me! You missed me! Now You gotta kiss me!~”

“what a dork!~” she said laughing at her husband’s childishness.

“Hurry up! Kiss me now!~”

She placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

“Yah! Come here!” he said giving her a real kiss.  “Mm…that was better…Why did we never play that game when we were kids?”

“do you want our son to be playing kissing games at age 6?”

“Okay…you make a good point!”

She giggled as he went to the kitchen to make her food.

After she ate her strange meal he took her to the mall for a quick movie date.

“We haven’t really gone on a date since our honeymoon…so it was nice..” he said.

“I’m a lot bigger since our honeymoon Yeobo..” ______ said holding onto his arms.

“But that just means we’re closer to having our baby. We’ll get to meet him face to face…It’s so exciting!~” he screamed loudly causing everyone within earshot to turn and look at him.

“Yeobo!!~” She giggled.

“Oops..” he chuckled covering his mouth. “Sorry! I got excited…and couldn’t hold it in anymore…So Sorry…By all means proceed!~”

He snickered and put his arm around her. She buried her face into the front of his shirt to stifle her laugh.

“oh my god…” she giggled.

“Haha Let’s go.” He said and they continued walking through the mall.

“Oh it’s you two!”

They stopped at the kiosk the lady was at.

“You’re the one that bought the bride and groom teddy bear cell phone charms..”

“You remember?” ______ gasped.

“Yes I remember and the crazy worried protective boyfriend, slash oppa, slash future husband as your friends said. I also remember that necklace…” the lady said pointing to her pendant.

“He’s my husband now..” ______ said proudly. “…and I never go anywhere without this pendant.

“You’re married congratulations!”

“Thank you, Ahjumma!” They both said.

“You’re pregnant now too? So that’s a double congratulations…You might like these then…”

The ahjumma grabbed a bag and handed Yoseob what appeared to be a folded up article of clothing.

He curiously opened it up and saw that it was a little hooded teddy bear pajamas.

“Aww…It’s so cute!” ______ giggled.

“Haha it has Teddy bear ears too!~ Waaa!~” Yoseob said.

“It’s so soft too! We should get it for him!~”

“mm…Okay Ahjumma we’ll take it…”

“I’ll give it to you as a gift! Free of charge.”

“You can’t do that..” Yoseob said holding out money to her. “How else will you make a profit?”

“I have my other products that sell.”

“Ahjumma…at least take this as tip!” Yoseob said putting the money in her hand.

“He’s very persistant..”

“Yep…That’s my husband.” ______ giggled.

“I’ll accept this but promise me that you’ll do business with me again.”

“Of course Ahjumma…” Yoseob said and they bowed to her.

“Also…bring your baby here  after he is born. That will definitely be a cute baby, both of his parents are adorable.”

“Kamsahamnida!~ we will!~ Annyeonghaseyo!~” ______ said and they walked off.

“It’s amazing how she remembers us after seeing us once before.”

“Yeah 8 months ago…that’s the night we made him.” she said rubbing her tummy.

“Oh that’s right!~ Oooh Coinky-dink! I actually really like this…”

“should we go back and ask her if she has one in your size?” ______ teased.

“Yes! I’d wear it too!”

“Yeah Yeobo! I know you would!~” she giggled.

"Awww....I want one now..." He pouted.

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Yoseobbie! is going to try to steal his son's pajamas?

Yah! They won't fit you!~~~~ XD