Chapter 48

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

Yoseob was out with B2ST, they insisted on tagging along when he went to the grocery store.

He was carrying baby Minki in a baby hanger on his chest.

Kikwang concentrating on making faces at the baby to make him laugh.

“Yah! Lee Kikwang…you better not make my baby cry or I will kill you!” Yoseob warned.

“ooh how about squash baby food? Or some strained peas? Carrots?” Hyunseung asked. “What do these taste like anyway? Why are there so many different types? Are these safe for our consumption even though we aren’t babies? Why is…”

“Why are you asking us so many questions?!” Doojoon growled cutting him off.

“I’m just curious…” Hyunseung said softly.

“hmm…Minki-ya…which one shall we try little man?” Yoseob asked.

“Apples? Pears?” Dongwoon asked holding up a jar of baby food in each hand.

Minki just smiled and squealed.

“I think that was a yes..” Yoseob laughed.

“How about Strained peas?” Hyunseung asked holding up the bigger jar of baby food.

Minki stared at him, stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at him.

“That’s a no!~” Junhyung said with a smirk.

“well peas are good for you!~” Hyunseung said trying to change Minki’s mind. “Peas are yummy…”

“Hyunseung Hyung…just give up already..” Kikwang said.

“Never!! Minki-ya!~ How about chicken with rice and vegetables?”

“That looks like what comes out of Minki’s diaper.” Yoseob pointed out looking at the contents of the jar. “Well I’ll let you try to feed it to him…if he’ll let you.”

“Yeah right…Minki only loves you.” Kikwang said. “He’ll refuse us..”

“That’s my little Man…good boy!” Yoseob praised Minki and kissed his forehead. “You are the best. Of course you love Appa the most right?”

Minki nuzzled up against his chest.

“Awwww!~”

They got back to Yoseob’s house later.

______ had sat Minki in his chair to feed him.

“Annyeong, My Handsome Cutie!!~” she said in a playful cheerful tone.

“Annyeong..” Yoseob said from behind her.

“Not you!”

“Yah!!!~~” Yoseob whined and pouted. “Why not me?!”

“Because I said so, so no!”

“Hmph!~” he pouted as he muttered to himself. “I’m a handsome cutie too…why doesn’t my beautiful ______ love me anymore?! What did I do wrong God?”

“Minki-ya…Your Appa is going completely mental!~” ______ giggled, earning coos and squeal from her son.

“Now she says I’ve gone mental…Do you hear this God? My wifey is so cruel to me. Why doesn’t she love me anymore?”

“Appa is so overly dramatic!~”

“Why doesn’t she want to…” He whined letting out a fake cough. “…you know, anymore?!”

“YAH!!! Yeobo!”

“See?!?! She even yells at me God! What did do wrong? I feel so…depressed.”

“Ignore the crazy person talking to himself…Minki-ya…Don’t develop ALL of your Appa’s crazy habits okay baby?”

“Lonely…Yoseobbie..”

______ giggled at her husband’s adorable act.

“Aigoo!~ my husband…”

“Yes I am your husband!~ Tell me you love me!!!~”

“mehrong!~” she teased sticking out her tongue at him. “Here, since you have too much time on your hands, why don’t you come feed our son? He loves when you do it.”

She stood up  sat him on the chair.

“Okay…if you tell me you love me.”

“I love you..” she mumbled.

“What was that, Wifey? I didn’t hear you…say it again.’

“Nope! I already said it.”

Yoseob pouted.

“See? Little man?! You’re Umma doesn’t really love Appa! She just wants me for my body…certain parts of my body…except the one part that matters…five letter word…second letter is an ‘e’…”

“Your femur?” ______ teased. “Can’t be ‘chest’…”

“You like that too~~~”

“It can’t be ‘mouth’ either theres no ‘e’ in it.”

“You know you love my mouth…you love kissing…”

“it’s either romantic…or dirty…”

“or both…haha I know what Umma is thinking about…we used that to make you!~” he scooped some baby food and  did a airplane sound, feeding it to Minki.

“Appa is bad!! Bad Yeobo!~”

“I meant ‘heart’ wifey…” Yoseob said with a smirk.

“mhm…I bet you did..” she muttered, shaking her head at him.

“What?! It’s true! We did use our hearts to make a baby…”

“Mhm…we did…but that’s not what you were thinking about!”

“I don’t know what you mean..” Yoseob said innocently continuing to feed their son. “Minki-ya, Little man, What is your Umma talking about?”

“Yeobo…you’re such a freak…”

“me?! You’re the one having naughty thoughts about me right now..” he pointed out. “How about some peas little man?”

He picked up some of the pureed peas, moving the spoon towards, Minki’s mouth.

The baby accepted it at first but ended up spitting it out at Yoseob.

“Ugh! Yep…that doesn’t taste good…” Yoseob  whined. “He spit it into my mouth!~”

______ laughed so hard she almost lost her balance when running to get rag to clean off her husband.

“Umma just laughed at Appa…you best believe that when you go to sleep, Little man, She WILL get her punishment. I promise.”

“Nah…I won’t…you already got punished instead. Those peas look like doodoo..” she said examining the contents of the jar.

“It taste like doodoo too!”

“You’ve tasted doodoo…Waa!~ Yeobo! You’re weird!~ I worry about you?”

He grinned.

“You DO love me!!!~”

“Well I think Minki is full so let’s go clean him up. Bath time…”

“I feel…so ignored..”

“Why? You need a bath too.”

“Yeah but I have to bathe myself! He has you bathing him…Little man, you keep making Appa jealous!!~

Yoseob stomped his feet, whining, while throwing a little tantrum.

“You need me to bathe you too?” she asked. “You can’t do it yourself?!”

“Nope…I need your help.”

“Fine…After I’m done with our son…you’re next…”

“Really?!?!?!” Yoseob said excitedly.

“mhm..” ______ winked.

“You do love me! God, I take back everything I said about my wifey. She’s the best wifey ever!!!!~~~”

______ snickered, shaking her head while carrying Minki to the bathroom.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Yoseobbie is sooo weird! But cute! XD haha

Note:

I won't be able to update for a week while I'm in Vegas for my 21st birthday so I decided to update all 3 of my stories before I leave for the airport ♥♥