Chapter 13

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

The B2ST members were all ganging up on Kikwang now.

“Babo!”

“I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to tell!~” he whimpered.

“Aw…leave him alone…it’s okay Kikwangie Oppa! I forgive you!” ______ said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush.

“Waa!~ Angel kiss!~”

“That’s the last kiss you’re ever getting from her..” Yoseob warned.

“No~” ______ giggled still hugging Kikwang. “I have to dance with all my B2ST Oppas and Woonie at our wedding…”

“and me?” Sungjong asked.

“Of course I have to dancing with my baby Sungjongie!~”

“Who are you scared to dance with? Of my Infinite hyungs?”

“Uh…Sungyeolie  and Dongwoo Oppa…maybe Hoya…a little bit.”

"Sungyeolie hyung and Dongwoo Hyung are insane, even Hoya hyung is crazy...but he is our dancer in the group.." Sungjong laughed.

They joined Infinite and they did all the introductions.

“We know who you are..” SungGyu said.

“You’re B2ST!” Hoya said. “We’re big fans of y..”

“Oh your necklace is so adorable Noona!~ Were you wearing that the whole time?!”

“Aish this kid…interupting me!”

“Mehrong!~” Sungjong said sticking out his tongue.

Dongwoo let out a laugh.

“Yeah..” ______ said reaching up to touch the pendant. “it means a lot to me…”

“Don’t you just love it when the laugh is funnier than the joke?” Woohyun asked.

“Yah!~”

“What? Do you know how your laugh sounds? Shall I show you?” he asked and cleared his throat before doing an imitation of him making everyone laugh hysterically, even the person he was making fun of.

"Ah…______-ah…Out of B2ST who's singing do you like the best?” Doojoon asked.

"Yoseobbie Oppa's singing can put me to sleep."

"Y-yah! WHAT?! So you're saying my singing is boring?" Yoseob pouted.

B2ST couldnt stop laughing.

"Was that a diss?" Junhyung laughed.

“Oooooh!~”

Yoseob frowned and faked sniffling noises.

"N-No!!” she panicked waving her arms in defense.

“Don’t you love Oppa anymore?! I thought I was your favorite Oppa! How can you do me like that?!”

 “Oppa! I didnt mean it like that...I meant I love your singing voice its calming...and relaxing. All those times i was frightened by lightning and thunderstorms or after having a nightmare...You came into my window and sang to me. It calmed me and made it easier to fall back asleep. It makes me feel safe…”

“His singing make you feel safe? We’ve gone to a noraebang together before, with him? Do you feel safe then?” Hyunseung asked. “It’s like…a slow playing horror movie…wondering who is the next to die…”

“It’s usually the pretty girl that dies first…” Junhyung said and whispered to her. “meaning poor Prince Jang Hyunseungie will go first..”

She slapped her hand over to stiffle her laugh.

“Oppa!~”

“What did you say?” Kikwang asked. She whispered it to him and he cracked up.

“Junhyungie oppa’s singing voice is my second favorite…”

“what about us?! We’re all singers he’s a rapper…”

“Because it’s unexpected!” she said. “Well to most…”

“See now I’m beginning to feel like he’s your favorite…” Yoseob said.

“I’m trying to be!”

“Yah!”

While Yoseob was distracted with Junhyung, Woohyun decided to make his move.

“______-ah…walk with me?”

It was already starting to get dark.

“Yeah sure Oppa..” she said and followed him. “Are you okay Oppa?”

“______-ah…Do you know how much I missed you when I was gone? Not a second went by that I didn’t think about you…I still think about you a lot. I’ve picked up the phone a thousand times…I couldn’t bring myself to call. I’m sorry…that I didn’t…I know I hurt you by leaving…”

“it’s alright Oppa…I understand you left for modeling. It’s something you love to do. I wouldn’t hold you back from that..”

“It feels like I’m just as bad Byunghee…”

“Don’t even compare yourself to a guy that cheated on me…I know that you aren’t the kind of person to do that…”

“Maybe not…I never cheated…I was always faithful to you…my heart is still connected to you…”

“Oppa..”

“I know it’s been too long…but I still feel the same way about you that I did before I left…” he said softly and sincerely.

Meanwhile Yoseob realized she was gone.

“Yah…where did ______ go?”

“Oh…Woohyunnie is missing too.”

“Again?! When they used to disappear like this before…we always found them making out somewhere.” Hoya said.

B2ST looked at Yoseob, who quickly stood up and ran off.

“I’m sure that’s not it…” Sungjong said. “Yoseob hyung…they’re probably just talking..”

“that was fast…he’s already gone..”

Yoseob was walking around looking for the two when he spotted them. He saw Woohyun kiss her cheek and he snapped. He ripped them apart and punched Woohyun, knocking him off of his feet.

“Oppa!!” She snapped kneeling down to cheek on Woohyun. “Are you okay? Yah!!~ Why’d you do that?!”

“He kissed you!”

“Oh the cheek!”

“You’re defending him?! You know what…whatever…If you still love him! Fine! Be with him! We’re done!”

“O-Oppa!” she cried as he walked away. She helped Woohyun stand up. “Woohyun Oppa…I’m sorry…He’s not usually like that…ever…”

“I’m okay..” he said softly, h as he watched her run after Yoseob. 'I understand...there is something between you two...I'm too late. She loves him...'

He let a tear roll off his cheek and down to the cement beneath him.

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Yoseobbie!!~ Don't hit the pretty face!!~ O_o

Poor Woohyun, it's like they switched places..

i'm making a new Kikwang fic right now too. Go Read and subscribe!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46175/smart-girl-and-a-babo-b2st-kikwang-you