Chapter 38

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

Yoseob woke up the to see ______ already awake, looking out off the balcony.

"Jagiya!~ What are you doing up already? Come back to bed...it's still dark out."

She crawled into bed, snuggling up against his body.

"i love it here.." she said.

"Hawaii?"

"Well that too but.."

"but i mean right here.."

"the hotel room?" he asked and kissed her neck. "Me too!~"

"No you erted freak...right here...in your arms." she mumbled into his chest. He smiled.

"I like it too.” He whispered holding her close. “You belong to me…just knowing that we belong to each other…that makes me happy.”

“I remember nap time in school it was the only way we could get to sleep..”

“I remember…we refused and stayed up irritating the teachers if they didn’t let us be next to each other.”

 

----------flashback----------------------------------------

 

______ was at her first day of Kindergarten and didn’t know anyone but Yoseob.

They stayed close together at all times.

They refused to be seperated.

Wherever one went, the other followed.

Always hand in hand.

“Yang Yoseob!”

“Yes Teacher?!~” Yoseob said cutely.

“This is your seat…over here…”

“But Teacher…I want to sit next to ______..” he whined.

“ooooooh Yoseob’s got a girlfriend!~” some boys teased.

“Yeah and you don’t!~~~~” Yoseob sang back to them. “Mehrong!~ Teacher…Please?!?!~”

“Do you absolutely NEED to sit there? In that specific seat?”

“Yes ma’am!~” he nodded cheerfully. “Yep. Yep! YEP!~”

“Why does it have to be there?”

“Because I love ______. She’ll be lonely without me!~” he pouted. “She doesn’t know anyone else so she’ll be sad and bored if I’m not with her!!”

“Aww…” the teacher said finally giving in. “Fine! Go!”

“YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!~ Thank you! Thank You!!~ THANK YOU!!!~~~~” He squealed jumping around happily, and skipped over to his new seat.

The same happened at nap time.

“but Teacher…why does ______ have to be all the way on the other side of the class?”

“Yang Yoseob!” the teacher scolded.

“I need to be next to my future wifey!!!” he pouted while stomping his feet. “She can’t sleep without me!~”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine…See?!  Look at ______, she seems alright to me…You’re the one making all the fuss…Do you want a time out?” she scolded.

“No…I want my ______!~” he whimpered, his lower started to quiver. “______-ah!!!!!!!!~ WAAAAAAH!~”

“Shhh…Stop crying…you’ll wake the other kids.” The teacher begged.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~ I want ______!!!~ ______-ah!!!!!~” He screamed. “WAAAAAAAH!!~”

The other kids started to wake up from their naps.

“Shhh Shhh!”

“______-AH!!!!~~~~~”

“OKAY! Okay!~ Fine…Stop crying and go!” the teacher sighed rubbing her temples. “These kids…oh god…I have a headache…my head is throbbing…”

“Okay!~” Yoseob said instantly happy again. “Thank you!~”

He grabbed his pillow and blanket, dragging it over to position it right next to ______’s.

She giggled.

“Yoseobbie Oppa!~ You’re such a faker!~”______ whispered.

“I have to be next to you. I know you sleep better if I’m here.”

“Sleep well Yoseobbie Oppa!~” she whispered slipping her hand into his.

“You too Wifey~” he whispered and they were both asleep in no time.

 

----------end of flashback--------------------------------------

 

“Kekeke!~ Do you remember that?” Yoseob asked, laughing at the memory.

“Haha of course!~” she giggled. “If they tried to pull us apart, we just held on tighter, and you didn’t like it at all. You threw a tantrum everytime the teachers tried to separate us…haha…what a spoiled brat my Yeobo used to be!~ Or still is…”

“YAH!! I am not!”

“You used your cuteness act to get what you wanted…and it worked…still does.” She giggled.

“It wasn’t an act. I’m just this cute! It’s true though…we always slept better like that..”

“Omo…I’m a bit concerned for our baby now.”

“Why? Why why why?!?!” he whined feeling a bit offended.

“He or She will have an insane, bipolar father..” she joked.

“Y-Yah!~”

“Baby! Your Appa is crazy!!~” she said touching her stomach.

“Nuh uh! Baby don’t listen to Umma… She doesn’t know what she’s saying…Your Appa is perfectly sane!~” he retorted.

______ giggled.

“Hahaha!~ Aw Baby, Your Appa is in denial!~~~” she sang.

“Yah! Baby, your Umma talks to much.”

“Oh I talk too much?! Your Appa talks even more than Umma doe!~”

“Yah! Come here! Do you want to get ?” Yoseob said claiming her lips with his, to shut her up.

“You’re asking me? Doesn’t asking me make it, NOT ?”

“mhm…maybe…” he said. “I want to just stay in bed all day today before we start packing to leave tonight…This whole week we did a lot of stuff…like we visited different cultural landmarks, statues. We did a bunch of touristy things. We went shopping for souveneirs for everyone. You made me eat weird stuff. I learned a language that the most I learn the more confused I get…”

“haha…it’s not that difficult..”

“It is too!~ I’m tired of learning! We’ve graduated already…not more schooling!~ I’m too lazy to get up right now…so… today let’s just rest…”

“Sounds good to me..” she sighed cuddling up to him, kissing his lips softly. “But…”

“But? Wbut what?”

“But We’re not having .”

“Aish!~ Awww man!~” he whined. “But…but…”

“You said you wanted to rest…”

“me and my big mouth..” he pouted. “Fine…”

“But we can still cuddle!~”

He snuggled close.

“Cuddles work too…”

“hmm…Actually I’m up for your idea too!”

“YES!!~ Yoseobbie and ______ y y fun time!~”

  

___________________________________________________________________

Hahaha I haven’t made a flashback in a while.

Haha little Yoseobbie!~