Chapter 10

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

“Yah! Go away!” Yoseob said. “Yah! Lee Kikwang?! Do you love me that much that you want to be around me all the time?”

“Yes! Of course!~” Kikwang answered and puckered him lips. “Ppo Ppo~”

“How about…a slap?”

“Nope Oppa~ Ppo ppo!~~”

Kikwang moved closer so his lips were almost on Yoseob’s cheek as he tried to push his face away. ______ put her hands over to mouth to hold in her laugh.

“Oppa?! Yah! You weirdo…Ew! Get off of me…people are staring!~ Ahhh!~ Are you trying to me?! ”

Kikwang was too strong and finally managed to kiss his cheek.

“I win!~”

“Ew! Ew!! EWWW!~ Babo germs!~” Yoseob whimpered rubbing fractically at his face while Kikwang just sat there with a evil satisfied grin.

“Go away!~”

______ couldn’t help but laugh they were always so cute and entertaining when they got together.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom.

“Oh Noona!~” A soft gentle voice said and came over to her.

“Oh! Kya!~” she squealed and hugged him.  “Sungjongie!~ I thought you were busy today!”

“I was but I’m on a break.” He said hugging her back. “Noona!~ I’m tired!~”

“Aww…Sungjongie? Are you thirsty? Noona will buy you a smoothie.”

“Aww thank you noona!~I’ll see you tomorrow right?”

“Yes of course!”

“Yay!~” he said cutely and took a sip of his drink. “Oh Waa!~ it’s yummy!~ Thank you noona!~ Saranghae!~”

“Na Do Saranghae!~” she giggled while waving goodbye to him.

‘Who is this tall person and why is it hugging my ______?!’ Yoseob thought and she came back over.

“Hyung…that’s a girl right? Or a boy? Which is it?” Kikwang whispered leaning closer but Yoseob just shrugged.

“Who was he?”

“are you jealous?”

“N-no.”

“Liar!~”

“Go away!~~~” Yoseob screamed at Kikwang. “No one likes you!~”

“I already told you…everyone loves me!~ but I’ll let you get back to your date.”

“Thank you!~ Finally!~”

Kikwang hugged ______ goodbye.

“was that a girl or a boy?”

“He gets that a lot.”

“So it’s a boy?!” Kikwang said. “waa!~”

“Yah!~ Too long!~ Enough hugging!~” Yoseob said squeezing between the two to push them apart. He pushed Kikwang farther away. “Go farther…farther…Keep going…When you’ve gotten out of the shopping center…just keep going until you get home okay?”

‘He’s so jealous.’ ______ thought with a giggle when she noticed the pouty expression on his face.

“So who?”

“Lee Sungjong? He’s part of the group Infinite..”

“Nam Woohyun…” he muttered. “Wait…that was a boy?!”

“Yes…OKAY!~~ Let’s continue our date shall we?!” she said cheerfully grabbing his hands.

“Mm Let’s go!” he chuckled and pulled her off somewhere.

When he took her home their parents were there waiting.

“I was about to ask how your date was but judging by your faces…you must’ve had a lot of fun.”

“We did!~” Yoseob sang cheerfully. “Even the Kikwang part…I think I need to boil my face, or would acid work better?”

“What? Why?”

______ leaned over and whispered it into Haeyeon’s ear, who started to laugh.

“Yah!~

“I just love it when they’re together.” ______ laughed. “I saw my little Sungjongie today too.’

“Little?! He’s not little…he’s a tall skinny thing.”

“Is that the one that called you the other night?”

“Yeah that’s him.”

“what?” Yoseob spoke up.

“You’re getting jealous?” Haeyeon said.

“N-no..” he lied.

"Oppa...you're always so jealous of Woohyun Oppa...there's no reason to be.."

"There isn't?"

"Nope.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yah...Oppa!"

'I know being insecure isn't attractive but...i cant help it. He's always been one step ahead of me… I can’t lose her to him again…She’s dating me now…’

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

“Oh, Oppa…what..”

“Shh…I just want to hold you like this for a while.” He said. ‘it feels nice to finally hold her like this…I never want to let go.’

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his torso, hugging him back.

“We have been talking about the wedding.” Mr. Yang spoke up.

The two released each other from the embrace and turned to look at his father.

“You graduate soon so…we’ll wait to have the ceremony after your graduation. Now we just need to plan the engagement party.”

______ looked over to Yoseob who looked like he was deep in thought.

"Oppa...what's with the serious face?" she asked poking his side.

"well we actually know more about this wedding that's going to happen...they gave this long lecture on it but we still don't know everything."

"I'm sure they'll include us more soon...i'm actually kind of excited now! We have more time to date first.."

He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah let's make a best of that time together right?"

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek as they listened to their parents talk about the deails such as invitations, venues, and decorations. She slipped her hand into him.

'I'm so happy that Oppa is going to be my husband...he's always good at taking care of me and being adorably sweet...there's nothing better than the idea of marrying my best friend and one guy i've loved the most in my life.'

"what?" he said when he saw her staring at him.

"I love you Oppa..." she said. He blinked, staring at her.

"You love me?"

"Mm...I love you."

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you.."

 

 

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ♥♥♥ Yay! They Love Each Other!!!~~ ^-^ ♥♥♥

Yah! Kiss Already!!~~ XD