Chapter 49

Li Hing Gummy Bears

Yay! New Chapter!~ I updated all three of my stories today!!~ ^-^ ♥♥♥

 

Minki was crawling all over the house.

He crawled across the living room chasing Gom around.

Gom turned around pounced on him his face like crazy.

Minki squealed and giggled.

"That was too adorable!!~" Yoseob laughed. "Our little baby is already six months old!!~ Omo!! ______-ah!!! We're getting old!!"

"Yeobo! ~ You just turned 20 like...a month ago..." ______ giggled.

"Yeah! I'm in my Twenties!!!~ I'm so old!!~"

"I'm still a teenager. I'm only 19."

"I feel so distant from you now...like a Pedo-bear...”

"What a weirdo...well I guess we can't share a bed anymore..." ______ teased.”How dreadful..."

"Yah!!~ Minki-ya! Little Man!! Your Umma doesn't want you to have a little brother or sister!!" Yoseob whined. "Why not?! Are you trying to say you want to have an affair? You don't want another baby with me?"

"Aww Minki-ya! ~" ______ called. Minki turned and crawled quickly to her lap. "Your Appa is so cute having his little freak out session. I suppose he was about due for his next one."

"Yah! Who do you want your next baby daddy to be?"

"Can you get me Lee Min Ho?!~" _______ teased.

Yoseob stared at her, eyes widejaw hanging open.

"WH-what?"

"Yeobo...”

"Why would you even say that?" he whimpered.

"Yeobo...I was just kidding..." she said.

"Hmph...” he pouted.

"Aww Minki...Your Appa is so sensitive."

"Yah!! What's so great about Lee Min Ho?!?!" Yoseob whined. "Is he your ideal man?!"

"What?!"

"What exactly does your ideal man?"

"Let's see...adorable smile, nice eyes, dark hair, muscley..."

"You're describing Lee Kikwang aren't you?! You want him to be the father of your next baby?!"

"You didn't let me finish...my ideal man has the cutest dimples."

"Yep, that definitely sounds like Lee Min Ho...Yah, ______-ah, what about Yang Yoseobbie?!"

"Yoseobbie Yeobo has big ears." she giggled.

"Y-yah! ~"

"You don't even realize it's always been you. Yeobo, you're my only one. Why else would you be the only guy I felt comfortable with after getting dumped and betrayed by jerks?"

"Because Yoseobbie's cuteness is the ultimate cure?" he asked. "Even Little man knows that..."

"My little Minki! ~ Your Appa is...so confidently insecure...yeah it doesn't make sense...It’s an oxymoron but still...he's so lovable."

Later that evening they were walking around in the mall pushing baby Minki around in his stroller.

Yoseob was deep in thought and seemed so distant.

“Yeobo?”

“Hmm?” he replied snapping out of his thoughts.

“What’s wrong, Yeobo?”

"______-ah?”

“Yes, what is it?”

“W-when did you know that you were in love with me?" Yoseob asked looking her straight in the eye.

"What?"

"I'm serious. I'm wondering if you remember the moment you started to fall for me. When did you not see me as a friend or Oppa?"

"Well...you were always the one person I could always depend on. It was a couple of years before we actually got together though…”

“Y-years?!?!?!~” He shouted causing people around them to stop what they were doing to stare. “Oops…I’m sorry. What? Years?”

“Yeah…” she said looking away in embarrassment.

 

---------Flashback--------------------

 

Yoseob climbed the tree and knocked on ______'s window.

She came over and opened it to let him in.

"Okay...where's the shovel?!" he said instantly when he saw her red nose, swollen eyes, and tear dampened face.

"What?” she asked. “Why do you need a shovel?"

"Well I have to hurt the person, who made my ______ cry like this! It's a multi-purpose tool. A shovel can be the.murder weapon and it can be used to dig the grave to bury the body so no one can find it."

"Yoseobbie Oppa! ~" she sobbed into the frknt of his shirt wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Tell me what happened..." he said softly her hair.  "Tell Oppa...Everything..."

______ cried and told him every detail of her break up to get it off of her chest.

She snuggled close.

It was just the feeling of being in his arms that made her feel the safe, always.

He was alway there for her and he let her know it too.

Yoseob could sit there for hours just listening to her talk.

He yawned but tried to hide it, hoping that she didn’t catch it but she always did.

 “Yoseobbie Oppa…”

“Mm…” he replied weakly.

“You should go to sleep…you look so tired...”

“I’m not tired…I’m perfectly fine.” He lied.

“Yah! Oppa!! You probably don’t even know what I just said…”

“Of course I do.” He said and recited everything word for word.

______ just stared at him in disbelief.

‘He really is listening to me…’ she thought and felt her heart start to race. “Yoseobbie Oppa?”

He looked at her.

“Hmm?”

“Promise me that whatever happens in the future, we will never ever be too far away from each other.”

“Are you serious? I promise! Come on, what would I do without my Kim ______?! We can’t be apart, and I’d never let anyone come between us. They can try all they want but they WILL fail, miserably. Even if you…marry some other guy…” he said the last part under his breath but, of course, she caught it.

“What about if you get married to some girl?”

“That is not going to be a problem! ~ I already told you, many times, I’m going to marry you.” He yawned cuddling up with the big teddy bear he gave her.

“Go to sleep Oppa.”

“But you’re still talking…” he whined. “I can’t just fall asleep while you’re talking to me. That would be rude!”

‘Omo…He is just so adorable! ~’ she thought watching him as he tried so hard to stay awake, even though his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. “I’m giving you permission to sleep, Yoseobbie Oppa! ~”

“But I’m…not…tired…” he yawned.

“It really means a lot to me that I have you in my life, Oppa.” She said softly.

He pulled her close making her heart race.

“It means a lot to me too.” He said softly. “Oh, and ______-ah?”

“Yes Oppa?”

“I’m tired…I lied.” he admitted.

______ stifled a laugh.

“Yeah I know Oppa…Go to sleep.” She said looking up at him.

Yoseob was already fast asleep. He let out a soft snore.

“Of course…He falls asleep so quickly.” She giggled and reached up to brush a strand of his hair out of his face. “Why can’t I tell you that you’re the only one I want? Why can’t I just admit that I love you and only you? Even If I get rejected, at least you’d know. Hopefully, I could save myself the pain and just confess to you. One day I will tell you, and you’ll finally know what truly on my mind and in my heart. One day, I’ll tell you that I love you, Yoseobbie Oppa.”

______ softly kissed his forehead, before she curled up next to him and fell asleep.

 

------------End of flashback----------------------------------------

 

“That was before you dated Nam Woohyun!~”

“Yes…it was before him.”

“You were mine all along?”

“I’ve always been yours.” She giggled.

Yoseob suddenly had a huge grin on his face.

“Oh Yeah! ~ I Win!!~” he sang and did a little dance.

“Minki-ya! ~ Your Appa is so embarrassing! Come on! Let’s run away! ~” she said quickly pushing the stroller in the opposite direction. “We don’t know him! We don’t know him! ~”

“Y-Yah! Come back here! ~ Of course you know me! I’m your husband and father of that adorable little man, who looks exactly like me! ~ Come back here! Give your Yoseobbie Yeobo a kiss!” he said running after them. “Kiss me! ~”

“Faster! Hurry! Let’s go faster!!~~~ He’s catching up!”

“Kiss me! Kiss me! KISS ME!!~ I’m your Yeobo! ~”

“No way you crazy person…stay far away from me! ~” ______ giggled.

Minki was squealing and cooing in the stroller.

______ squealed when she felt her husband’s arms wrap around her from behind.

“Yah! ~~ I may not be as tall as some people, put I have pretty long legs!” Yoseob bragged. “Don’t you dare run away from me! ~ I won’t let you! You’re MINE! ~”

“Mm I know…” she giggled. “You’re such a weirdo! ~”

“Nah…not at all…look I have long arms too so don’t ever think that you are out of my reach. I will grab you and pull you right back in. Then I’m going to squeeze, squeeze SQUEEZE YOU! ~~~”

He spun her around and kissed her lips.

“Haha Stop it! ~ People are staring!” she giggled.

“I know! Let them stare. They’re just jealous because I get to kiss you all the time, as much as I want! ~ In your face Lee Min Ho! ~

“Ooh Lee Min Ho?”

“No Lee Min Ho! You don’t love him! Not even a little bit! ~”

“Yes I do! ~”

“NO you don’t!!”

“Yeah actually…I do.”

“Nope!”

“Yep!”

“GRRRRR! You really don’t love him!”

“GRRRRRRR! YES!~”

“NOOO! You don’t! Just trust me on this!!!~” he pouted stomping his feet.

“How do you know I don’t?”

“I know, because, you love me and only me! You belong to Yang Yoseob and that’s final!!! End of discussion! ~” He said firmly as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“…but…”

“No ‘buts’ about it! Not even one! ~ What’s so great about him anyway! I’m cuter! He’s not cute at all! He’s gross and ugly! ~ I am the cutest EVER! ~”

“Okay, I guess that’s true.”

“YES! Now you’re getting it! ~ You better remember that! Never EVER forget it!”

“You jealous freak!” she giggled.

“Well I just thought I would make it…completely clear! Am I clear?" he asked looking ______ in the eye.

"Yes Yeobo, crystal clear." She giggled.

"Good, as long as you know it. Yay! I win!!~ YAY for Yang Yoseobbie!~ I AM THE CUTEST!~"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet Flashback!~ ♥♥♥