Chapter 28

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

Yoseob and ______ were waiting for the doctor to call them in for the appointment.

“You’re more nervous than I am and I’m the one getting examined..” she giggled.

He shook his leg and tapped his foot nervously.

“We just waited another two weeks for this appointment…” he sighed. “I have so much going on in my mind all at once..”

She grabbed his chin turning his face to look at her and gave him a quick kiss,

“Kim ______?”

“Oh that us…come on!~”

She took his hand taking him to the room with her.

The nurse sat her down asked ______ a series of questions.

Then Yoseob kept asking them questions.

“Oppa!~” she giggled.

“That’s okay we get this a lot…the guys are usually more nervous than the women…I’ll be back to take blood samples from you…”

After a few minutes the nurse came back to take her blood. Yoseob flinched when they poked her with the needle.

“He’s always like that..” ______ teased. “Oppa!~ you weren’t even the one to get poked…”

“Did it hurt?” he asked.

“Not really..” she giggled. He just eyed the needle.

“Oh okay..” he said, still not completely convinced.

“How long have you two been together?”

“I moved to Korea when we were 6…I met Yoseob Oppa…that first day…we’ve been pretty much inseparable since then…and he freaks out over the smallest things. He’s always been this overly-protective.” She laughed.

"Overprotectivtive? YAH!"

"See?" ______ giggled.

“that’s cute…” the nurse said. “I’ll take these in and we should get the results in a few hours.”

“Aww…more waiting...yep...that's just great!”

“It’s just a few more hours Oppa…”

“we’ll give you a call when the results are in.”

They were watching a movie to pass the time but Yoseob couldn’t even concentrate.

About a half an hour after the movie finished she got the call telling them to come back for the results.

“So? Is she pregnant or not?!” Yoseob asked before even getting into the room.

“Anxious are we?”

“Very..” ______ giggled.

“The results…are….”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Congratulations! You are pregnant!!”

“Waaaa!~”  He laughed. ‘I’m going to be an Appa!~’ “it’s so exciting!!!”

They hugged each other and kissed. He picked her up spun her around.

The doctor came in this time and upon seeing the doctor Yoseob was already freaking out.

      

(Let’s imagine Kim Hyun Joong as the doctor XD hehe CAMEO!~ for Vanessa XD haha)

“You…you’re the doctor?”

“Yes..” the very handsome young doctor answered.

“Mhm…” Yoseob replied. “Yeah…what happened to the girl?”

“She’s was just the nurse…I’m the one that takes care of everything else…”

“Aren't you kind of…young?!” he asked eyeing the doctor. 'and too good looking! I don't want him! I want a new doctor!!!!~'

“I’ve only been doing this a couple of years…but I assure you, your fiancee is in good hands.”

“that’s what I’m afraid of…” Yoseob mutter under his breath.

“Yah! Oppa!” ______ scolded.

“I expected some middle aged, or older woman…keyword being WOMAN!~”

“I’m a professional…there’s no need to worry..”

"Okay...if you say so..."

“I’m sorry for him doctor...”

“It’s quite alright…we do get this a lot.” The doctor said flashing her his perfect smile.

Yoseob noticed ______’s cheek turn slightly pink, and he didn’t like it, not one little tiny bit.

“hmph!~” he pouted and crossed his arms.

(hahaha Yoseob is jealous of the doctor XD)

The doctor put on his gloves and took out a long wand making Yoseob jump up so quickly.

“WHOA WHOA WHOA!~ Where the…Where are you going to put that thing?!?!” Yoseob yelled. “What is that?”

“Yah! Calm down, Oppa! Where do you think it’s going?”

“it goes….in? there? No..NO!~”

“Your fiance is quite entertaining…after a long day of PMSing, crabby people.” The doctor said. “it’s fortunate you got a supportive guy that cares enough to be this protective.”

“He’s insanely over-protective..”

‘what the hell?! Are they flirting now?!?!’ Yoseob thought. “Aish…get on with it…I’ll close my eyes."

The doctor got ______’s feet into the stirrups and she squeaked causing Yoseob to be concerned.

“What?”

“Nothing…it’s just…cold.”

Yoseob let out a whiny whimper sound.

“Ooh!~ WAA!~” she said. “it’s so cute! Is that…Is that the baby?”

“Mhm…it’s in a really early stage but it’s there..”

“Yah! Oppa! Come here! Look!” She said. “You’ll want to see this…”

He opened his eyes and she pointed to the monitor.

“Oh Wow!~” he said. “There’s really a baby in there. Our baby…”

“About how far along am I?”

“about 6 weeks..” the doctor said.

He finished up the exam and scheduled the next appointment.

“Okay…you’re not such a bad doctor..” Yoseob said.

“thank you.” The doctor laughed.

“He’s calm now because he saw the baby..” ______ giggled.

“That’s usually the case…well I’m prescribing you some prenatal vitamins to make sure you and your baby are healthy…but I don’t think there’s going to be a problem with that. He’ll take good care of you.”

After they got home, Gom greeted them.

“GOMIE!!~~~” Yoseob squealed picking him up spinning in circles. “Appa is very happy!~”

Haeyeon burst in through the door.

“SO?! Tell me! Did you find out?”

“Mhm!”

“..and?  the results?!”

“Haeyeon Unnie!~ You’re going to be a aunty!!~”

“Omo!~ YES! It’s so exciting!~”

“Noona!~”

“Hmm?” she asked turning towards Yoseob.

“I have SUPER !~”  he squealed proudly while hugging her tight.

“Okay…EWWWW!~ That's...creepy and disturbing.."

He grinned and stuck out his tongue at her.

______ giggled and began to tell Haeyeon about their interesting and, exciting day.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha i loved Yoseobbie Oppa's reactions this whole chapter XD