Chapter 15

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

At lunch Yoseob was sitting with B2ST waiting for ______ when Jieun came over to him, sitting next to him.

“Oppa!~~” she whined and pouted hugging his arm.

“Get off of me!” he growled.

“Aw…but Oppa!~”

“I warned you to never call me Oppa again!”

“But Oppa!~”

“Yah!~ Don’t call me Oppa…I don’t like you..”

“Aw…you’re being mean…but I still like you, Yoseobbie..”

Yoseob made a face and rolled his eyes.

“Mean…no I’m not being mean…I’m being honest…You are the most irritating person I have ever met so get the hell out of my face and quit touching me!! Get out of here! ____ said she’d be here soon. I don’t want you anywhere near her! Just go away!~~”

The guys stood up and walked to a new table.

“We’ve been a couple for a few days…and soon we’ll be married. I don’t need a stripper nor do I want one.”

“hyung…you’re calling her a stripper?”

“I just don’t exactly like her. Infact I kinda hate her. She’s so two-faced…now she’s pretending to be innocent again even though I already know how she really is. Come on my fiance is a bagel, Glamourous body with the cutest baby face.”

“Jieun is too.”

“yeah but I’m not interested in her…I just want her to be as far away from me and ______ as she can possibly get..”

“Come on! Yoseobbie Oppa!~” She whined sitting next to him again.

“I swear…you little…Oh! ______-ah!!~” Yoseob said.

“Hi-YEOM!~” Kikwang said cheerfully.

“Oppas!~”

“______-ah…sit with us!”

“There’s nowhere.” She said looking around.

“Move!” Yoseob growled.

“No!”

“Fine…” he said and patted his lap. “Come here… ______-ah..”

“Oppa!~” she said blushing.

“Unless Jieun…don’t you have somewhere to be?”

“I can be late…”

He scoffed and pulled ______ onto his lap.

“So!~~~ Honeymoon talk!!” Kikwang said.

“Noo!~

“STOP IT!~~~~” Dongwoon whined. “I don’t want to think about them in bed!”

“Dongwoonie…what do you think is going to happen on their honeymoon? Monopoly? Scrabble?” Kikwang said.

“Yes!” he whined covering his ears.

“Candy land, chutes and ladders.” Hyunseung said.

“Some connect four, checkers maybe?” Doojoon said.

“Noo!” ______ giggled.

“Twister…NO WAIT! No Twister! No Twister!!”

“Oh they’ll be playing twister alright…..” Junhyung smirked.

“NO!!!” Dongwoon whined.

“Okay enough tormenting and corrupting our innocent maknae..” ______ said and hugged Dongwoon. “Don’t traumatize the boy…”

“Strip poker?” Junhyung whispered in his ear causing him to squeak.

They were all laughing.

‘what wedding?” Jieun asked.

“The one you’re not invited to..” Yoseob said. “______-ah…you’re vibrating. I can feel it.”

Junhyung who had just taken a sip of his coke started to choke.

“Whoa! Yoseob!~~” Hyunseung said.

“Yah!! No! That’s not…I meant to say her phone is vibrating! Aish…seriously you guys..” he said turning red. She smiled and took the phone out of her pocket.

“Oh…YoJinnie!~~”

“Unnie!!~ I miss you!!~”

“Aww…I miss you too YoJinnie!~ When are you coming to visit?”

“Yah! Shouldn’t she be in class or something?” Yoseob asked earning a shush from ______. “She just shushed me?” he pouted.

The guys all started laughing at him.

“Yeah Yoseobbie Oppa is being  Poopie..”

“He is a poopie!”

“I heard that!”

“Yay! Mehrong!~~”

______ couldn’t hold in her laugh.

“That kid…”

“Unnie!~ I get to be your brides maid right?”

“Of course…you have to be..”

“I’m so happy that you and Oppa are going to get married! Congratulations!~~”

“Thank you sweetie!~”

“I gotta go back to class…I took a bathroom break so I could call and talk to you… Saranghae Unnie, I miss you and I’ll see you soon.”

“Na do Saranghae cutie Yojinnie! I miss you too! See you!~”

She hung up the phone and smiled.

“why is she calling when she should be in class?”

“Congratulations…”

“On?” Yoseob asked.

“Come on!~ and you call me the babo?!” Kikwang said. “It’s congratulations for you tying your shoes on your own…duh!~”

“Oh! The engagement…Yah! Lee Kikwang…shut it!”

“shut what?”

“Your mouth..”

“Oh..”

After school was over ______ was laying on her bed with Yoseob holding hands. She kissed the knuckles on his right hand.

“I’ve never seen you punch someone like that before…”

“I never have punched someone like that…It’s just the memories came back…of when you were with him. I had all these thoughts of you two…it made me feel insecure. I should probably go and apologize for hitting him, shouldn’t I?”

“mhm…” she replied. 'I hate that he feels insecure...he shouldn't because he has no reason to be insecure about us...ever..'

“What about for having the urge to play a game of smack a ho…sounds more fun than whack a mole right? Should I apologize for that?”

“Nah! I don't think you need to apologize for that one." She laughed and kissed his cheek.

 

____________________________________________

Poor Dongwoonie!~ >_< haha

but Smack a Hoe...sounds fun!!~