Chapter 41

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

______ was in the mall with Haeyeon and Yojin.

“You know, ______ Unnie, Some of these maternity clothes are actually really cute!~” Yojin squealed.

“I know right?! I just love it that I can be stylish while showing off my baby bump. I just love my baby bump…He’s adorable!” ______ giggled. “And at 5 months…I’m showing quite a bit. It’s impossible to hide!”

“I’m dreading my poor innocent little nephew coming out and turning into a miniature version of Yoseobbie!” Haeyeon said. “Awww! My poor Nephew! You got stuck with a weirdo father!”

______ giggled when her stomach started to feel a bit weird, like something was moving around in there.

That’s when the realization hit her.

“Omo!~” ______ gasped holding her stomach.

“______ Unnie, what’s wrong?” Yojin asked.

“______-ah, are you okay?! Is the baby okay?”

“Um…I…I swear I just felt him move.”

“Who?” Yojin asked innocently.

“Yojinnie!~” ______ giggled. “My baby…he moved!~ It’s so amazing! That’s the first time I felt him move…”

“Oh right…hehe…” Yojin laughed. “Aww! I want to feel it!~”

“He stopped already…”

“Awww…” Haeyeon frowned. “We missed it!~”

“You guys know that my Yoseobbie Yeobo would be mad if anyone else felt our son move before him. He wouldn’t like it…at all..” she said.

When she got home she went to her room.

“Jagiya is home!~ I missed you wifey!~”

“Yeobo! I haven’t even been gone for 4 hours.”

“Good! Because if you were…I’d miss you so much! It would be so unbearable!!~” he whined. “Oh and How was Appa’s Little man doing today?”

“Yeobo!~” ______ squealed and giggled..

“What?” he chuckled. “What are you so excited about?”

“I have something to tell you!!!!~”

“What is it?! Did you buy me something?” he asked looking over her shoulder at the bags she had brought home from the mall. “Did you? Did you?!”

“Nope.”

“Aww..” he pouted. “Nothing for you Yeobo?! Nothing at all? Not even…maybe candy? Or umm…candy?…maybe a new hat? Ice cream? A Keychain perhaps?...or…candy? Maybe a nice pair of underwear? Womens underwear…not mens!”

“Nope! No candy…you don’t need candy!”

“What about the last suggestion?”

“You want to try out women’s’ underwear? Fine…go right ahead…I have a drawer full right over there! Baby boy! Umma is feelings very concerned for your Appa right now…I’m starting to really question his uality…”

“You’re questioning that? You know exactly what I meant…”

“Never mind Baby, Your Appa is just being a ert…again…”

“Nuh uh!!! Just tell me! Tell me..” he whined.

“It’s much better than that!”

“What’s better than that?”

“I felt him move today.” She said touching her stomach.

“He moved?!” Yoseob shouted. “You’re right…that is better. Little man…do you want to move for Appa this time?”

He touched her stomach and he got nothing.

“Aw…you don’t want to move again for Appa?”

“How about if Appa sings to you again?!” Yoseob asked.

He went through a few songs and still got nothing.

“Awww…No fair!~ Come on Little man…why won’t you do it for Appa too?!” Yoseob pouted. “Appa loves you just as much as your Umma does…”

He tried again later but still got nothing.

“Haha He’s being stubborn!” ______ teased.

“Aish…I give up…Little man doesn’t love Appa...”

“but Umma still loves his Appa…Saranghae Yeobo!~” ______ said kissing his lips.

“Na Do…Saranghae, my Jagiya!~” he said softly.

“Yojinnie and Haeyeon Unnie were with me today when it happened.”

“What?!” he pouted looking down. “Did they get to feel it?”

“You’re really upset about this…”

“I want to be the first besides you to feel our baby when he moves around. If it’s someone else before me…”

“You’d be pissed I know…that’s why no one is allowed to feel move him until you get the chance to...It’s something really meaningful and special…”

Yoseob let out a sigh, rested his head on ______’s stomach.

“We’ll try again later..” ______ said her husband’s hair.

“Okay…” he sighed. ‘Why won’t he move for me? I’m sad now!~’

When ______ woke up one morning, noticing that Yoseob wasn’t in bed anymore.

She walked downstairs to the kitchen.

“Good morning my y Yeobo…” she said wrapping her arms around his torso.

“Good morning my beautiful wife, and mother of my child who hates me..” he replied kissing her forehead.

“Awww…Yoseobbie Hubby! That’s not true!”

“It’s been a week since you felt him kick and every single time he does it again…He decides to stop when you tell me..” he pouted.

“Aww…”

______ reached up, softly caressing Yoseob’s cheek.

“I promise it’ll happen…don’t be so sad. I don’t like seeing my Yoseobbie Yeobo sad..” she said.

He leaned down to kiss her lips.

“No making out in the kitchen…you’re going contaminate the surfaces that food is prepared on.”

“AH! I just figured it out..” Yoseob yelled randomly.

“Figured what out?” ______ asked, surprised and confused by his sudden outburst.

“why our parents were so set on us getting married...”

“and that is?” she asked. ‘Where did that come from? Haha wasn’t he just talking about our son hating him?’

“That was a rather random outburst…” Haeyeon said opening the refrigerator door to get some orange juice.

______ nodded in agreement and giggled.

“I know right?”

“Maybe they just knew that no one could possibly love you as much as I do. No one could be both a friend and husband to you, besides me. They could trust us knowing that we would take care of each other. So maybe our son does love me…and he’s just shy…like me..”

“You’re shy?!” Haeyeon asked choking on her orange juice.

“I am shy!”

“hahaha Yeah right! Says who?”

“Me!”

“______...is he shy?”

“well…I suppose if he’s just met a person, he can be very quiet and he’d never randomly blurt something out like that…” ______ giggled at her husband. “It’s so cute! Son, isn’t Appa adorable?”

“Am I? Am i?” he asked her tummy and pouted. “Still nothing…hmph!”

She sat down on the couch taking Yoseob with her.

“Are you okay now?” she asked.

“No..” he whined. “But I’ll try to be patient. He’s do it on his own, in time. Anyway, How are your feet?”

“Sore…” she said.

“Gimme!” he said lifting her legs onto his lap so he could rub her now swollen feet.

She gasped in surprise when she went their son kick.

“Ow..”

“What? What’s wrong? Was it too rough?” he asked applying less pressure as he massaged her foot.

“No…you’re fine…he just surprised me…that was a big kick…he’s still kicking…here…feel that?”

“Waa!~ That’s him? That’s our baby?” he asked. ______ nodded.

“mhm…that’s him! You felt it this time?”

“Yes! It’s…just…Waaa!~ I don’t know what to say…except…YAH! Little man! You dare hurt your Umma without your Appa’s permission?!”

“Are you saying you’d give him permission?!” ______ giggled.

“N-No…just…nevermind..”                   

She leaned forward to kiss his lips.

“I love you…”

“I know…I love you Wifey.” He said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed her stomach “ Thank you! My son doesn’t hate me!!~ Yay!~ Are you jealous little man? Do you want a foot rub too?”

He put his ear to her stomach.

“Do you expect a response?” she giggled. “My Yeobo is too adorable.”

“Ow…He kicked me in the head!~ So what…do you hate Appa or do you love Appa?! I’m kind of getting mixed messages here!” Yoseob said rubbing the side of his head.

______ stifled a laugh.

'i love my family!~ haha!' she thought.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay! Yoseobbie! No more Sad sad! haha