Chapter 24

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

Yoseob followed ______ as they walked towards the pet store, to buys things needed for their new doggie.

“Yah! I still didn’t get my lollipop!~” he whined.

“Oh yeah…here you go Oppa!~”

She held out the lollpop to him. He accepted it, took off the wrapper, and put it in his mouth, all the while still eyeing hers.

“I want that one!~”

“What?”

“I want yours!”

“Yah! Oppa!~”

“We used to share before remember? Popsicles too!~ Come on trade!”

 

--------flashback-------------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob and ______ were, eight now, and sitting in the backyard on a hot summer day.

“______-ah!~” he said his orange flavored popsicle while it melted and the juice ran down his hand. “Why is mine so messy?! Yours isn’t!”

She giggled looking at her cherry popsicle that had stained her lips red.

“Because you’re so slow, Yoseobbie Oppa!~ Wanna taste mine?” she asked holding her popsicle out to him.

“Switch?” he asked.

“Mm…here.” She said handing him her popsicle and she took his. “Yah! Yours is so sticky!~~”

He laughed evilly but it came out too cute. They continued to the new popsicles they were holding.

“These kids are so cute! They don’t even what they just did! You know that was an indirect kiss right?” Haeyeon asked.

“But noona we’re just sharing popsicles! That’s why we got two different flavors.” He said innocently.

“Is that bad unnie?”

“You  two are so innocent and cute! You’ll figure it out when you’re older..”

 

----------------end of flashback-----------------------------------------

 

“Noona was right…I’ve definitely figured it out…Can I taste yours?” he asked. ‘I now know the right way to do it…’

She held it out in front of his face. He shook his head, grabbing her chin, lifting it slightly. He leaned down so he could kiss her lips, tasting the sweet cherry flavor of the lollipop.

“Oppa..”

“Yummy…” he said and then stole her lollipop before putting his into her slightly opened mouth.

“Naughty Oppa!~” she said.

He grinned and took Gom rubbing his little tummy.

“Umma is so shocked…Appa is afraid she might drop you..” Yoseob said in a cute little voice. “Yep Yep! Appa has to protect you because Gom is our baby now!~”

“Yah!~” She giggled. “Gom…Appa is crazy!~”

“Waa!~ You got a puppy?!” Haeyeon said coming over to them. “Oh and I guess you won then? Did you cheat?”

“Cheat?! Me?! No way! It was her that cheated! I would’ve won after just two minutes if she didn’t hide from me!”

______ just giggled.

“See? Gom! I told you Appa is crazy…now he’s being mean to Umma…”

“Aww…that’s your guy’s baby?” Haeyeon said. “so he’s my nephew? Aww…you look like your Appa…but cuter!~”

“Bite her! GRRRR! GRRRRRRRR!~ Attack the meanie lady! GRRR! ” Yoseob growled holding up Gom in front of Haeyeon’s face, but all he did was her nose.

“Cute!!~” ______ and Haeyeon squealed.

“Aww…he’s so precious!”

“Yoseobbie Oppa was cute too!~ I loved the growly sound effects.” ______ giggled. He smiled.

“where’d you get the cutie from?” Haeyeon asked.

______ told her his story.

“He needs someone..” Yoseob said handing the dog back to ______. “and the volunteer guy said he usually doesn’t take to people or trust people easily, but he did with ______. After I heard his name I knew we needed to adopt him.”

“What is his name?”

“Gom..”

“Ah I get it now!~” Haeyeon laughed. “Aww…so I can practice for when you have human babies for me to babysit.”

The two blushed.

“Our graduation is only a few months away…” ______ said. “I’m just really excited for our engagement party, in a month.”

After buying stuff for Gom they found  all went out for ice cream and returned to ______’s house.

Gom was running around her room curuiously sniffing everything  to check if it was safe.

“Aww he’s so cute! Come here Gom!~ Come on!~” Yojin said. The dog just stared at her before running he started running in her direction. She happily opened her arms expecting him to come into them, but he ran past her and straight into Yoseob’s lap to his face.

“You got REJECTED!~~” he teased happily. “Just like the little game in the mall, I win Yojiinie!~”

“Aw…” she pouted.

“A deal is a deal…I won so I get to spend the rest of today with my ______!” he said. “It’s only 5PM right now so I have some time left.”

“Aish! Fine! But we get her back tomorrow..” Haeyeon said.

When the girl left, Gom had curled up on his little bed to take a nap.

Yoseob and ______ were in her bed talking.

“what is that you love about me?” she said.

They were holding each other close.

“it’s everything…looks, and personality…you never judge people by their outter appearance. You’re far from shallow…you came into my life and you’re the one person I can see myself with in the future…after we get married…have children…we’ll be together until we die after age one-hundred.” He said. "Over the years I've put a lot of thought into us...i know we were just best friends but now...You are what i've always wanted. It's finally a reality...you're really mine...why would i want anyone else besides the one that's always had my heart since i was six years old...There's no one else, no other woman in the world, because in my eyes...it's just you Kim ______. My ______.."

He caressed her cheek.

"Oppa..." she was speechless so she just kissed him. He responded by deepening the kiss making it more and more passionate.

Before they knew it.. Oof!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥♥♥♥ Oooh~ ;D ♥♥♥♥

i hope they kept quiet...dogs have sensitive hearing!~ XD