Chapter Fifty-Two

Spectrum {[Apply Closed]}

“You’re doing it wrong Minhyun,” griped Younghun, sounding very similar to a seventy-year old man who had smoked for fifty years of his life. His croak was a bit agitating to the subject of the leader’s constant nagging,

“God damn it hyung, I know,” growled Minhyun, narrowing his eyes at the leader, “Just shut up already.”

“I wouldn’t have to repeat myself a thousand times if you would just do the dance moves properly,” responded Younghun, glaring at the younger in aggravation, “Our comeback showcase is tomorrow; we don’t have much time left before we’re performing this for the fans live – when we can’t risk mistakes.”

“Damn you hyung,” replied Minhyun.

“I sense some ,” chimed Xue, earning himself a glare from Minhyun.

“ you,” responded Minhyun,

“No thanks,” responded Xue cheekily, quickly side stepping to avoid the fist heading his way, “Oh, and hyung, save that language for Younghun.”

Minhyun growled and Younghun looked at Xue in disapproval. Sora and Woojung, however, were too distracted whispering relatively angrily to each other to hear the exchange going on. Shin on the hand, watched in amusement, stepping in when Minhyun looked as though he was going to pounce on the magnae.

“I say that it is time for a break, what do you think Younghun?” questioned Shin, peering at the elder, who had gone into yet another coughing fit.

“I agree,” croaked the leader, “You all have an hour to do whatever the hell you want. Just come back ready to practice, alright?”

The others nodded and headed their separate ways.

Sora and Woojung – who were usually latched onto each other, went to canteens on opposite ends of the company building, Shin dragged Xue out of the practice room because Minhyun still looked as though he was going to attack the magnae for the words the boy had previously spoken, Minhyun situated himself across the room from Younghun – who was staring intently at his phone, reading something from their manager.

 

Minhyun peered at Younghun from across the room, watching as the elder took off his jacket and grabbed the towel lying in the top of his bag, wiping the beads of sweat off his face and neck. Minhyun watched the elder closely, watching the leader’s muscular arms as the male reached for something else in his bag.  Something stirred with in Minhyun and the male felt his eyebrows furrowing, he felt words slip out from between his lips before he could stop them.

“You win.”

Younghun looked up in shock, turning to look at the aggravated younger with an eyebrow raised, “What did I win?”

“You win, hyung, I admit it.”

“Admit what?” questioned Younghun, completely confused by the younger’s random outburst.

“I-I m-might l-l-like you,” stated Minhyun, glaring at the older.

“Is that supposed to be a confession?” questioned Younghun a smile playing on his lips at the younger’s adorable stuttering, raising an eyebrow in question.

“That’s as close to one as you’ll get,” responded Minhyun, defensively.

“So, what finally made you admit it?”

“Does that matter?” questioned Minhyun, mentally cursing himself as he felt heat arise in his cheeks, alerting him of the blush that was surely showing.

“Well, not really,” stated Younghun, smiling widely at the embarrassed younger male, happy to finally hear the words – althought they would’ve been better without the might, “I was just curious because your confession was a little random, considering you were cussing me out just five minutes ago.”

Minhyun scoffed, “So, would you have rather not heard it?”

Younghun raised his hands in defense, “I didn’t say that, I just thought that you could’ve waited for some other time – possibly some time when I wasn’t expecting for you to yell at me, you just caught me off guard.”

“If you were expecting for something romantic, you’re delusional…I’m not Woojung.”

“I never said I was,” responded Younghun, standing up slowly, “I was just shocked.”

“You didn’t seem too shocked,” glowered Minhyun, standing up as well, “Considering that you automatically responded with a question.”

Younghun chuckled, “You sound rather disappointed.”

Minhyun looked up – his glare fading to a cute expression of shock as he realized just how close the elder male was.

“I-I’m not,” responded Minhyun, looking up a little bit towards the leader – narrowing his eyes in defiance, cursing the eight centimeter difference between Younghun’s height and his own.

“Really?” responded Younghun, leaning in closer to Minhyun, staring intently into the younger’s eyes, “because you could’ve deceived me.”

Minhyun found his gaze unintentionally drifting towards the elder’s lips; he closed his eyes slightly as he leaned forward – deciding to finally give into the temptation he had been fighting off for months.

However, just as their lips were about to make contact, the door to the practice room slammed open, the door smacking against the wall – shaking violently from the impact as a raging Sora stormed into the room. Upon seeing the two elders pulling away from each other quickly, Sora froze – glancing back and forth between the older and youngest 93er, confusion was written all over his facial features.

“D-did I interrupt something?” question Sora in confusion, peering between the calm leader who was casually walking across the room towards his bag and the flustered Minhyun, who was glaring his way.

“Nope, not at all,” stated Younghun, however, Sora could clearly hear the slight bitterness in the elder’s voice – plus, the death glare Minhyun was sending his way said otherwise.

Sora’s eyes widened in shock as he finally put the pieces together and stuttered out, “I-I…Were you two about to kiss?”

Younghun looked at the younger nonchalantly and stated, “What had got you in such a bad mood?”

As soon as the words left Younghun’s lips, Sora scowled and his anger rose up again, “That stupid bastard Woojung.”

“Don’t call him a bastard if you don’t mean it,” chimed in Younghun, “Anyhow, what did he do?”

Minhyun raised an eyebrow and stated, “Seriously, what happened because last time I checked you two were all sunshine and rainbows since you two got together…”

“Before that even,” stated Younghun, inputting his two cents.

Sora’s eyes narrowed, “It’s very serious.”

“Right, right,” responded Younghun, still a bit bitter about the fact that the younger had interrupted his finally being able to kiss Minhyun – well, more so the younger actually making the first move to kiss him, “So what did he do?”

“Why do you automatically assume that it’s Woojung’s fault?” questioned Minhyun, his glare locking onto the leader.

The elder sent him a silencing look, telling him to shut up.

“He asked if I gained weight,” pouted Sora.

“What are you a girl or something?” questioned Minhyun, “Why are you getting so upset over it?”

“Because he won’t apologize!” growled Sora, pacing around angrily, ranting towards the older two males, “By him asking if I gained weight, it means that he thinks that I’ve gained weight and he more than anyone else in this group should know how hard I’ve been working to lose weight!”

“First off, why are you trying to lose weight, you look like a twig already – and one that isn’t too attractive, in my opinion.” stated Minhyun, earning a death glare from the leader, who had approached him again – raising his hand as if to hit him. Minhyun smirked and placed his hand on the older’s shoulder, letting it slid down to the elder’s stomach – smirking as he felt the elder shiver slightly under his touch before he turned his attention fully back towards Sora, “Second off, why do you automatically assume that he is calling you fat by him simply asking you if you’ve gained weight? He was probably just happy you’ve gained some since you’ve been getting awfully skinny recently – rather disgustingly skinny if I might add. Ouch, Younghun!”

Minhyun rubbed his side where the elder had pinched him harshly to get him to shut up.

“You’re not helping ,” whispered Younghun, glaring towards Minhyun before turning towards Sora, “Sora, I’m sure he didn’t mean it in a bad way, which is probably why he didn’t apologize. Also, Sora, he’s probably worrying about you because you have become really skinny recently and it’s a little worrying since you’ve also become so obsessed with your weight as well.”

Sora frowned, but then stated, “I guess you’re right…”

“Go find your lover boy and tell him that,” stated Minhyun, just wanting the younger to leave.

“I guess I should,” responded Sora, spinning on his heel and walking out of the room.

As soon as the door shut behind the 94er, Minhyun spun to face Younghun – looking at the leader intently as the elder also turned to face him. Without a moment’s hesitation, Minhyun slammed his lips against Younghun’s quickly doing it before another distraction appeared. Not really knowing where it came from, the kiss grew steadily more and more passionate with Younghun wrapping his arms around the younger’s waist and Minhyun’s hand greedily slipping under the elder’s shirt, tracing over the toned abs the elder possessed – greedily thinking they belonged to him now and not that Kim Young Neul girl, or whatever the hell her name was.

“See hyung, I told you that I sensed between the two!” chimed the magnae cheerily, causing the duo to break apart. Minhyun automatically looked down – withdrawing his hands off the elder – as his face heated up yet again, this time hotter than before while Younghun glared towards Xue, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around the younger – even as he tried to escape from his hold.

“Damn it Xue, you’re supposed to the magnae!” stated Younghun, “I shouldn’t have to worry about such statements coming from you of all the members.”

“Well, sorry to burst your bubble hyung, just because I’m the magnae does not mean that I’m innocent. After all, you have to remember, I’m a third year in senior high – it’s usual for kids my age to think in such a way,” stated Xue, smiling childishly towards the leader, “Plus, at my age we guys are practically completely filled with raging hormones. Don’t try to act like you were never this way hyung, because with how you were in the past – or from stories you’ve told me – I’m sure you did more than you’d admit when you were my age.”

Younghun shook his head and rested it against Minhyun’s shoulder muttering, “God damn it all to hell, you all are going to be the death of me one day.”

“You can count on that!” stated Xue, winking towards the leader.

Shin stood in silence beside Xue, peering at the magnae in shock, “Maybe we should make you return to your old school – or some other school, your class mates in this new school don’t seem to be good influences.”

“Don’t try to act innocent either hyung,” stated Xue, mischievously looking towards Shin, “I’m sure you’ve done some things as well – especially as an experiment.”

Younghun growled lowly and whispered, “Where are Sora and Woojung, I’d rather they just return so that we can resume practice and avoid hearing this crap coming from our magnae’s mouth…why can’t we just have a regular magnae?”

“Because, you know that if that was the case, life would be boring!” chimed in Xue, smiling cheekily towards Younghun – watching as the leader sighed exasperatedly and pulled away from Minhyun, caressing his temples, a sign that the leader was getting a head ache. 

 

So...a random chapter for a random update. 

Minhyun has finally admited his feelings.

There is something up with Sora.

And it turns out that the innocent magnae isn't soo innocent after all.

 

Hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

 

Also, Spring is finally here...at least it is today.

I'm trying hard to forget the fact it snowed on Sunday - the 30th - and I'm trying to ignore the fact that it is due to snow again next week where I live.

I'm already REALLY tired of snow - plus, I'm ready for spring because I'm tired of it being below freezing one day and really hot the next - it's screwing with my sinuses and giving me really, really bad migraines. It's to the point where I had to miss school yesterday due to how bad it was, however, I spent the whole day sleeping, so that was nice. 

Anyhow, on another note, I only have a little under two months left of school! So, YAY! My last day is supposedly May 27 - even after the twenty-some days we missed due to snow this year. 

I'm really off topic again...sorry for the long AN, I'm just in a good mood. Anyhoo, again, I hope you all enjoyed the update and I'm sure you all will be seeing one again soon since I'm really in the mood to write this story! (For once...)