Chapter Forty-Three

Spectrum {[Apply Closed]}

A couple of hours had passed and the leader returned after having to sit through a long meeting with the manager - after an hour or so long phone call to him - which consisted of him having to beg the man not to talk to the company or the school about the bullying incident just yet.

Upon arriving back at the dorms, he was automatically aware that Minhyun was missing, but after their fight earlier in the day he pretended like he wasn’t curious about it and moved straight into the kitchen to make food for five. Sora and Woojung sat silently in the living room, their eyes blindly staring at the television before them while Ha Joon and Shin were still asleep in Hyun Soo’s room. Silence resided over the dorms other than the random clatter of pans or cooking utensils in the kitchen and the low hum of the television which was on some music program.

“We need to come up with a plan to get the two to make up,” muttered Sora, looking over the back of the couch cautiously to make sure Younghun was oblivious to their conversation – the oldest looked like he was focused on cooking or getting to prepared to cook.

Woojung hummed in agreement, “Or we could just let them work this out on their own.”

Sora looked at the other blankly, “I don’t know if that’ll actually accomplish anything…we need to give them a little push.”

“I guess.”

“If we don’t help then they’ll probably end up in another fight,” muttered Sora.

Woojung shrugged.

Sora’s face suddenly brightened up as he looked excitedly towards Woojung, “I wonder if Hyun Soo-hyung would assist us.”

“What are you planning?” question Woojung, peering at the elder, slightly afraid for Younghun and Minhyun.

“You’ll see,” stated Sora, running towards their joint room to grab his phone to call the manager for aid with his plan.

Woojung sighed; getting aggravated with the fact Sora’s mind was only stuck on fixing the relationship between Younghun and Minhyun. He watched Sora’s figure disappear into their room as he muttered,“Why don’t you start focusing on your own relationship?”

Younghun’s broke the silence stating, “He’s one of the people who prefer helping others and sticking his nose into business that doesn't concern him,  over taking care of himself.”

“So in other words, he’s pretty much like the rest of us?” muttered Woojung.

Younghun nodded, sighing in defeat, “He’s like the rest of us. If you want to get him to focus on you take him out.”

“But you’re making food,” stated Woojung.

“I haven't started yet. I won’t be offended if you miss a meal this once,” stated Younghun, “Seriously if you guys leave it requires less work from me and means that I don't have to waste as much food...”

Woojung laughed and shook his head; however, he took the older male’s advice and moved into the bedroom to talk to Sora, “We’re going out to eat.”

Sora looked at him in shock, “But…”

“Younghun told me he’d be okay with us missing the meal – he said he’d be happy if we left,” stated Woojung.

Sora nodded in response, before turning his attention back to the conversation he was having with Hyunsoo over the phone, “Jinja? Thank you so much hyung! I’ll see you when you get back from the meeting!”

“What was that about?” questioned Woojung as he changed into more presentable clothes - just in case someone did actually recognize them.

“My plan,” stated Sora, “Hyunsoo noticed that there was something going on between the two and he was going to intervene if there were no improvements made.”

“So in other words, he’s using this as an excuse to intervene sooner?” questioned Woojung.

Sora hummed as he slipped into a pair of jeans while Woojung had his back turned, “Pretty much.”

“What’s he going to do?” questioned Woojung.

“Force them to get over their issues by having to see each other all day,” stated Sora, “Also, Hyunsoo is going to be our roommate for a while.”

“He’s forcing them to be in their own room?”

Sora nodded, smiling as he saw the amused glint appear in the other 94er’s eyes.

“This might work,” stated Woojung.

“Or end up with them getting into an even bigger fight,” stated Sora, "or end up killing each other...they are all options.

Woojung nodded.

With that the topic of the duo’s conversation changed into where they were going to be going for lunch. They also ended up leaving the dorms, after being practically thrown out by the leader. 

“Why did you want to get out of the dorm so badly?” questioned Sora as they finally hit the streets, peering at Woojung, who blankly returned the look.

“It’s not that I wanted to, it’s that Younghun wanted us to.”

Sora looked at the other doubtfully, however, his stomach stirred as butterflies arose in his stomach upon the realization he was alone with Woojung. He finally realized the truth to Younghun’s words those weeks ago; he finally realized what the leader meant when he said that he’d know when the time came.

Woojung looked towards Sora, a gentle smile playing on his lips as the barely older male stepped a little closer to him, “Okay, maybe I wanted to get out of there as well.” Sora gave him a cryptic look. “What, do you not want to get away from all the craziness going on in the dorms? Do you not want to feel like normal people while we can - while we're rookies?”

“I do.”

“Then do you not want to be a lone with me?”

“That’s not either,” stated Sora, stumbling over his words a bit, “It’s just…”

“Just what?”

“I-I’m happy?”

“Why?”

“Because it’s just the two of us,” muttered Sora, getting a little flustered at his own words, he tensed up a bit, "I mean, I like our hyungs and our magnae...but sometimes they're a little...overbearing?" 

Woojung, sensing the older’s fear, laid his arm gently across Sora’s shoulders, pulling him closer and chuckling quietly at the younger's shy confession, “I’m glad it’s just the two of us as well.”

Sora looked at Woojung in shock, reminding Woojung a bit of a deer caught in a car’s headlights, “Wh-why?”

“Well, since it’s just the two of us we can just focus on us rather than the others,” replied Woojung, causing Sora to tense up from slight shock, “We can focus on making our relationship into something rather than trying to force someone else’s to do so. We can forget about the drama goign on with the others and solve our own...”

“S-So…”

Woojung looked around to make sure there wasn’t any prying eyes around, lucky enough, they arrived at an empty park – it was void of life due to children being at school and their parents at work. Woojung quickly grabbed ahold of Sora’s hand and led him into the heart of the park, a far more private place than the sidewalks that lined the streets. Upon reaching the core, he turned to face the barely older male, the male’s hand still in his own.

“What I was trying to say was…” muttered Woojung.

“I like you,” Stated Sora in unison with Woojung, shocking the latter - who stared at the barely older male in shock.

Woojung smirked, cupping Sora’s cheeks, forcing the male to look at him, and leaning in, “That’s exactly it.”

Sora met Woojung at the half way mark, moving in with unexpected force and clumsiness,  causing their lips to press together in a rather harsh manner. Neither male cared about the initial roughness at the start since they were too focused on the fact they were finally kissing the male they had been longing for, for months now - or so it felt like months.

When they finally separated, they finally took notice on their bodies being completely pressed together – Sora’s arms resting lightly on the other’s shoulders and Woojung’s wrapped around Sora’s waist. Sora broke his gaze away from Woojung’s lips and let if lazily make its way to the younger’s own, a little embarrassed after the sudden kiss as he awkwardly whispered, “Now what?”

Woojung chuckled, “I was hoping you knew.”

Sora flushed at the younger’s teasing and gently slapped the male’s shoulder, “Seriously though, what now?”

“We put a title to our relationship and not tell our group mates?” muttered Woojung mischeviously, causing Sora to recover from his embarrassment, “Let’s see how long it takes them to notice.”

“Sounds like a plan,” retorted Sora, smiling brightly towards the younger, who squeezed him lightly, “but can we go and get lunch now?”

Woojung smiled and nodded, “If that is what you want.”

“I know a good place just down the street,” stated Sora as they separated and Woojung’s hand gently trailed down his arm until it got to his hand, intertwining his fingers with Sora’s.

 

Meanwhile back at the dorm, Younghun sighed as he lazily placed the servings onto two separate plates before moving back into Hyunsoo’s room to smile at the scene before him. Shin was lying beside Ha Joon, lending one arm to the magnae – allowing the younger to use it as a pillow – and the other draped around the youngest’s waist. Ha Joon was curled up against the second oldest, his face buried into the older male’s chest while his long legs were tangled with Shin’s.

Younghun almost hated the fact he had to get the two up – almost, “Yah, Ha Joon-ah, Shin, get up.”

The two stirred slightly in their sleep.

“There’s food.”

Almost automatically, the duo’s eyes snapped open – causing Younghun to chuckle at the fact the only definite way to wake up the other Spectrum members up was by mentioning food. His laughter initially came from the thought, but ended up becoming a full blown laughing fit as the two lying on the bed finally realized their rather intimate sleeping position and separated from each other rather quickly, or had at least attempted to do so only to get their legs tangled together even more. Due to their legs being tangled together along with the sheet, they both ended up on the floor, Ha Joon lying pinned to the floor with Shin above him. Shin, upon realizing their new positioning jumped up and offered his hand to the magnae – causing Younghun to erupt into laughter again. The two finally looked towards the leader, Shin with an indifferent expression while Ha Joon’s face was dressed with a meek smile and crimson colored his cheek bones.

“Don’t worry you two, my lips are sealed,” stated Younghun, finally slipping out of the room, watching as the duo moved into the kitchen to eat their lunch as he softly whispered, “One relationship down, another is on its way...I guess it’s time to focus on my own.” 

 

Sora and Woojung are finally a couple. WooRa's the first official couple! *claps* Hope you enjoyed~! Hopefully their confession to each other was good enough and hopefully it isn't rushed...

Also, when it comes to his relationship, Younghun is rather confused and I'm trying to portray it with him going back and forwards between him thinking that Minhyun likes him and thinking that Minhyun does not like him. Hopefully it's being portrayed...

Again, I hope you all enjoyed. 

This could possibly be considered four updates in one day (due to where I live - it's currently 11:57P.M.- or 23:57 - December 23 upon writing this long AN). I had decided to update again because the chapter was already written and was ready to be posted, plus, I'm going to be out of town for Christmas Eve (for those that celebrate Christmas) because it is my grandmother's birthday and she lives nearly two hours away from where I do...so yeah... I'll try to post more chapters for Christmas (I don't think the special is possible anymore after my busy week involving spending time with my family).