Chapter Twenty

Spectrum {[Apply Closed]}

The ten males of Spectrum stood backstage, their eyes trained onto the six males of Teen Top, who were happily performing before the ten – opening for their little showcase, aka their final audition. The worries had long exited their mind; however, the nerves were still there – especially as they saw more and more people going the crowd, the only worry in their mind was whether or not anyone would stay for their performance.

The nerves only seemed to grow as the six members of Teen Top drew closer to the ending of their portion of the little show, the boys finished up with their most recent single “Miss Right” and said a few words before exiting the stage – signaling the start of the tens’ performance, they couldn’t help but to feel their nerves consuming them as they stepped out onto the darkened stage to take their positions for the start of their performance.

 

That night, the boys sat nervously in the living room of their dorm reading responses from people – not necessarily fans – on the news portals websites. The managers were trying hard to pull the males away from the electronics their eyes were glued to, but it was unsuccessful. The managers had managed to slip out of the dorm without one of the boys noticing, they left to go into the office as asked to by Andy. The two were called in to sit through the discussion between Andy and the other heads of the company – who had been at the showcase to act as judges. They were to be there listening to the critique about each member and about what members the men thought should make it. It was a place the two managers would very much not want to be.

 

“Some of these comments are just flat out rude,” muttered Minseok, looking at the words written as a comment to the article written.

“They’re more destructive criticism than constructive,” stated Sora in agreement.

“You guys just got bad articles,” stated Min Hyun.

“Probably some sort of anti-café that has already been made for us, despite us not being debuted yet,” stated Jhun, in agreement.

“Hyung already has a fancafe because of being an actor – they’re praising your performances as well as ours,” stated Chris looking up from where he was sharing an iPad with Minki, Xue, and Jay.

Jhun hummed, not really showing interest.

Shin then looked towards Chris, “Look for actual news articles, not fancafes.”

The boy hummed and restarted his search, finally the oldest sighed and set down the laptop he had been using, “Who wants food?”

As soon as the four letter word slipped out from between the leader’s lips, the other nine’s head shot up, “Food?”

“Yes, food – as in what you eat,” stated Jhun, looking towards the younger males.

“Are you treating us?” questioned Minhyun.

Jhun nodded, “For once, I’m willingly treating you all to dinner – after all you guys deserve it after working so hard during practices and during the showcase, despite what the people on the internet say. The offer only lasts for a half an hour though, so if you all aren’t ready by then I’ll be going out by myself and you all can fend for yourselves here.”  

The nine automatically jumped up at the oldest’s words, running towards their rooms happily grabbing their things, some even changing their clothes really quickly before running out of the apartment to see there hyung waiting out in the hallway – within a matter of five minutes, they all were there and ready to go, making their hyung smile.

 

Meanwhile, in the meeting room, the CEOs and Andy looked at each other, “So, we’ve reached our decision on the six??”

Everyone else in the room nodded, humming in agreement.

 

A couple of days later, they were alerted by their managers to check the company’s official website and were shocked to see that there was already a profile up on Spectrum’s page.

 

Jhun

Birthdate: February 13, 1993

Blood Type: A

Height: 186

The oldest of ten final contestants in the audition for Spectrum, he is usually recognized from the many minor roles he’s had in dramas as well as his larger role recently. He was previously a trainee in SM Entertainment and joined Top Media three years later. After six years of training, he's ready to finally make his debut. 

-          There is more information to be released on a later date. - 

 

Hehehe, decided to tease you all a bit. Well, not really - I'm just going over some of the choices again to make sure that they are really the applicants that I want to choose.