Chapter Twenty-One

Spectrum {[Apply Closed]}

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING CHAPTER

This is the one part of stories I hate most - especially as a author. I love all ten characters - I really do, however, it's too hard (in my opinion) to manage ten different people, especially, when some of them share either same personalities or really similar ones. I took all things into account - their from their personalities to their backgrounds, everything. I had to chose the ones with different personalities, after all one of the first things I said in this story is that I'm looking for characters with different personalities.

This is my fifth application story and this is always the part I find the hardest to do - announcing the applicants I chose. I thought I'd let you all know, you all made this really hard on me - this story was the one I had the hardest time choosing for. All my other stories I had chosen with ease, but not this time (this is my fault as well, since some of your solo chapters ruined the decision that I had previously made when I first read all your applications). After choosing, thinking, second guessing, thinking again, choosing again, thinking AGAIN, and choosing again - I came to a decision which I feel is the one I like most. 

The chapter is short, but the thing you all want to know is at the end. 

For those of you who don't make it, thank you all for applying and I hope that you all continue reading the story - if you don't want to you don't have to. However, the four that were cut WILL be making cameos in the story, how often? I don't know, but I do know is that they will be. 

Hope you all enjoy the chapter - and sorry for trolling you in the last chapter...

With many complications (to me) the five have finally been chosen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of days had passed since the announcement about Jhun making it into the group and the other members were all worried about what five of the nine would be making it into the group with the leader – like the previous announcement, they were directed through text to look at their website.

Due to their nerves, they made Jhun look it up for them – since they all were afraid to look in fear of all five names already being out. Sure, they wanted to know whether or not they were in the group, but at the same time, they were a little afraid of learning too quickly.

“How many are being announced?” questioned Sora, his back turned from the computer.

“Two,” stated Jhun, his voice rather emotionless – which was abnormal.

“So, who are they?” questioned Chris.

“How about you all look yourselves?” questioned Jhun, standing up – a smile on his lips, “You called me out here to see how many were announced and I did just that.”

“Sit down again and read it to us,” stated most of the nine.

Younghun sighed and did just that making two of the members really happy while the seven other members were quite upset.

 

 

 

Later that night, they were called into the office where a CEO sat them down and spoke to the ten males, “I know that the suspense on whose making it into the group is killing you all – we all do – so, we’ve decided that we’re going to go ahead and tell you, instead of making you all discover it all with the fans. Before I announce the final three members, I have something else to say and that is, those who don’t make it into Spectrum will be moved into another trainee group – sure they won’t be preparing to debut, but they will be the next group of boys we debut after Spectrum. The four who aren’t named will return to the dorms and start packing to be moved into another dorm, it’s near the one you are currently live in and you’ll be moving in with the other four males who were cut the round before the final auditions – so there will be eight people in the dorm – four of you and the four other males.”

The seven who didn’t know whether or not they made it into the group yet nodded, all seven were rather worried – anxiousness and nervousness rose up in them; the three who knew they were in the group were also feeling anxious and nervous about who their group mates would be.

“Anyway, the final three members are Shin, Woo Jung, and Minhyun,” stated the male, not pausing for any affect at all – he just wanted to get it over with pretty much, “Which means Spectrum is made up of Jhun, Xue, Sora, Shin, Woo Jung, and Min.”

The six looked at each other while the other four looked around – slightly heart broken by the fact they didn’t get to debut yet.

The CEO looked towards the four that hadn’t made the cut, “I’m sorry that you didn’t make the cut, you had shown some slight and minor flaws on stage – don’t worry though, with a little more training you’ll have nothing to worry about. You all are really talented and with training will be better than you are now. So think of this as an advantage – you get to be more skilled when it comes to your debut.”

The four nodded rather glumly and the CEO continued, “We really would’ve liked to take you all, but with the concept the group has we really need six different individuals personality wise – in turn we couldn’t take too many of you. There is a possibility of us adding a seventh member either before their debut our after debut but it’s still under heavy discussion.”

The boys nodded in understanding, looking at each other in sadness – giving each other comforting smiles before turning their attention to the six that had made it, congratulating them on making it into the group.

The CEO then spoke up again, just as he was about to step out of the room to give the boys privacy before they had to return to the dorms – the four males that he hadn’t named had to pack up, “You all did well, we can’t wait to see Spectrum debut, but we also can’t wait to see what your four will be like when you finally do get to debut. Also, it may be while until you debut, but do not get discouraged – keep working hard and you’ll see that in the end, when you do debut, it was worth it. Think of this as a learning experience and use it as a reason to work harder.”

Again the four boys nodded, the words were encouraging and all, but they were still upset about not making the final cut. 

 

 

 

 

 

Congratulations to:

KimMiYa (Shin)

AyoWhatUpKrease (Min)

JoonieMoon (Sora)

HwangMimi (Woo Jung)

Royeolty (Xue)

 

*hides under rock* I really liked all the characters, but it was so hard. -.- Also, the voting really had nothing to do with my decision.