Class Trip Pt. 5

A Wall In between

Okay so this is the poll from yesterday and the results.

I'm grateful that these many people actually read this fanfic xD. (Or some might be trolls voting random options, who knows)

Let's see how many of you were right ^^

 


Yuna hit the ball.

 

Ms. Choi blew the whistle.

 

“Times up!” Ms. Choi announced.

 

The whole field was silent and only the sound of the ball bouncing a couple of times was heard. We were all out of breath, both our team and the other team. We put up a good fight judging by their expressions but it wasn’t enough. We lost.

 

Before the whistle was blown, the ball hit the net and was deflected back towards our side of the field and fell. It landed on our side of the field and gave the boys their last point.

 

“The boys win this match!” Ms. Choi announced. Although they were tired, they still managed to cheer and shout with full power.

 

“Alright! We did it!” Junhong shouted.

 

“We won!” A couple of them exclaimed.

 

Our side of the field was still quiet trying to catch our breath. We all gave it our all.

 

“I’m sorry guys, I was too focused on putting so much strength into that throw that I wasn’t concentrating on where I was aiming the ball.” Yuna felt so bad. You could just tell by looking at her face and by her voice. “Everyone gave it their best and I messed it up in the end.”

 

We felt bad seeing her that way. It was quiet on our side of the field which was a clear contract to the other side where the boys were celebrating.

 

“Hey you girls, cheer up!”

 

The voice came from outside the field. It was one of the other guests who was watching the game.

 

“Yeah. You girls did really good, there is nothing to be ashamed of for losing by just one point.” Another girl shouted from the side lines.

 

“You girls really gave the guys a really hard time. Their faces were priceless when they started to think they were going to lose.”

 

Along with that, the bystanders started clapping for us.

 

“We really enjoyed watching you girls! I’m sure you’ll win next time.” The boys’ side of the field went quiet too. They were looking our way. I could hear a pair of hands clapping from their side of the fields.

 

It was Myungsoo.

 

After looking at him, one by one everyone else joined in and started clapping.

 

“Don’t pull such a long face you guys. You were great!” Minhwa shouted.

 

“That’s right, we want a rematch sometime, and when that day comes we will treat you like worthy opponents.” Jaejong added.

 

“Cheer up Yuna. Your team didn’t lose because of you. You were a tough opponent.”

 

We were slightly taken back by their nice comments. At first, I thought their motives were really selfish. To be honest, I still think they were selfish. But to think that they don’t want us to feel so bad after losing to them. They are trying to cheer us up wholeheartedly. It’s quite touching to be honest. I’ve never really seen this side to them ; maybe because I was always trying to pick out the bad things about everyone.

 

“That was a good game Captain. Your team and strategy got us cornered for a while.” It was Minhwa. The guys made their way over to our side of the field. Minhwa held out his hand for a handshake.

 

“Let’s have a rematch some time soon, okay?” He smiled. I tried to loosen up and accepted his handshake.

 

“Sure. We won’t lose to you next time!” I smiled back at him.

 

“I can’t wait!”

 

Everyone from the side lines cheered once more.

 

“Thank you all for the good match.” I said and bowed to their team. The other girls who were behind me also thanked them and bowed.

 

“You put up a good fight, shorty.” Myungsoo held out his hand. I took a moment to look at it before accepting it.

 

“You did too. Changing positions to confuse us was a good idea.” I replied.

 

“Since when were you girls so good at sports?” Jaejong asked.

 

“Since today I guess.” Jihyun answered.

 

“You two were pretty good.” Minseok said to Jihyun and me. “Planning a strategy is usually easy but carrying it out is pretty hard.”

 

“When did you all plan this?” Jongdae asked.

 

“When were were in Hyunsoos room.” Minah answered.

 

“What about the hairdryer and food sharing?” Jimin asked.

 

“We made them up after hearing Sehun and Jongins voices outside our room.”

 

“So the sheet of paper Myungsoo saw…”

 

“Yep, we wrote our strategy on there.” Sunhi smiled.

 

The boys were dumbfounded. They could have easily won this game if they picked up that piece of paper under the bed.

 

“We were saved by the time, Jihyun and by your own captain.” I smiled. The boys all turned to glare at Minhwa who was partly the reason why they had such a hard time.

 

“Well, at least it was fun wasn’t it?” Minhwa asked trying to divert attention.

 

“Congratulations boys.” Ms. Choi finally made her appearance. “I told the staff inside that we are done with the net and they’ll be here when someones available. Also the girls did really well too.”

 

“Ms. Choi aren’t you going to properly announce the winners?” Jihyun asked.

 

“Didn’t I already announce that after blowing the whistle?” She asked. Jihyun looked at me and signalled me to do it.

 

“Well, we just have to leave it to the class pres to do it instead then.” She shrugged and looked at me.

 

“It can’t be helped then.” I sighed and walked towards Minhwa and lifted his arm.

 

“The Winner of 11A’s Beachball match is Minhwas team!”

 

The other girls started clapping and cheering for them. The boys on the other hand were still a little surprised by this.

 

“Sorry, we don’t have a trophy or whatever but you won fair and square so the bet is still on.” I announced. “Are there any objections to this?”

 

“Nope.” The girls replied.

 

I let go of Minhwas hand and told the winning team to go back to their rooms.

 

“What about you guys?” He asked.

 

“We lost didn’t we? We are going to clear away the net. It’s something all of us girls agreed on.”

 

“What are you waiting for? Go on!” Hyunjae said. They all decided to walk back to the hostel slowly looking back once in awhile.

 

“Ms. Choi, you should also go back. We’ll take care of the net since you set it up for us.” Mijin told Ms. Choi.

 

“Are you girls sure you don’t need help?”

 

“Twelve girls are more than enough.” Hoosook smiled back at her.

 

“Okay. Just be careful not to hurt yourselves.” Ms. Choi also headed back towards the hostel far behind the boys who are out of sight now.

 

We slowly disassembled the net. Hyunjae and Hoosook rolled the net up and Youngmi and Jaehwa carried on of the poles while Choa and Yuna took the other one. Eunji and Minah carried the stands for the poles and I took the ball back. The rest helped to carry our things such as our water bottles back. We walked back in silence.

 

“That was a good game wasn’t it?” I asked.

 

“Yeah.” Yuna dragged. She still seemed slightly upset.

 

“Cheer up Yuna. We all tried out best and lost by only a point. If we had more time we could have won that point back!” Jihyun tried to comfort her. It was true. We only lost because of the time. We could have gotten another point if we were given more time. But at least it cheered her up.

 

“Hey you girls.”

 

We saw someone run up towards us. It looked like Jaehyun.

 

“Looks like you all beat me to it. I’m sorry I couldn’t come and help out earlier, I was busy with guests inside.” He was referring to the net.

 

“It’s nothing. In school the losers usually clean up. It’s good sportsmanship after all!” I said.

 

“Does anyone need help with the equipment?” He asked.

 

“Nope, we are fine,” Minah smiled. “We usually do this at school like Hyunsoo said. It’s fine.”

 

He just smiled and walked back to the hostel with us.

 

“That was a good match by the way. You girls sure know how to put on a good fight!”

 

“We did give it our best after all.”



 

“Hey losers, wait for us!” We heard voices approaching us ; more like running towards us. We stopped walking. It was the boys.

 

“Say cheese!” Jongin said. Some of them took pictures of us with the equipment. We seriously didn’t know what was going on.

 

“This is seriously going on the wall. We’ll label it ‘The day we beat the girls’.” Junhong said after putting his phone away.

 

“Ms. Choi said she took pictures too and asked some of the spectators to help take some.” Jimin added.

 

“Guys. Do you mind? These equipment are really heavy!” Choa said which took the boys’ attention away from taking pictures.

 

“Oh right. We completely forgot about you guys.” Youngjae said. Us girls looked even more dumbfounded.

 

“How could you not notice us when you were taking pictures of us?” I asked. They just laughed.

 

“Okay men, that’s enough pictures. We came here for a different reason.” Minhwa stated.

 

What reason?

 

The boys all approached the girls with the heavier equipment and took them off them.

 

“We never really said that we’ll let you carry these things by yourselves!”

 

“Seriously Minhwa, stop acting like the cool guy and help me carry this pole!” Jaejong shouted at Minhwa while taking one of the poles off Yuna and Choa. The others who weren’t carrying the equipment took the water bottles off us too. We all stared at them in astonishment. Since when were the guys so nice?

 

“I’ll be taking that!” Someone snatched the ball off me. I looked up. It was Myungsoo.

 

“I can carry the ball at least. It’s not that heavy.”

 

“Well, the other guys made some agreement about coming back and not letting any of you carry anything back when we reached the reception area.”

 

“You should go help the others then. I can at least carry a ball.”

 

“I don’t think they need help!” He pointed at some of the boys who were running of with the poles. “Besides it’s an agreement between men. If we agreed that we aren’t going to let any of you carry anything, then we won’t let you.”

 

I smiled.

 

“Okay, if it’s a thing between men, then go on!”

 

“Myungsoo, hurry up you weakling. You aren’t even carrying anything and you’re still the last one!” Jaejong shouted.

 

“Well, I’m off! You should enjoy the view with the other girls.” After saying that, he headed back to the others who were way ahead of him.

 

“Thank you Myungsoo.”

 

“Stop standing around staring into space. Go and walk down the beach with the rest of your team already. The boys didn’t come here to take the things off you for no reason.”

 

Some things about him never change do they?

 

“The boys in your class don’t seem like it but they are all nice.” Jaehyun stated. “Well, I should be heading back now too. Take care Hyunsoo.”

 

“You too.” I waved him goodbye.

 

I went to the rest of the girls and told them we should go and take a walk down the beach.

 

“So that’s what they were after. They wanted us to walk down the beach and spend time together.” Hyunjae said. I nodded.

 

“Well, let’s at least do that before going back then.” Mijin suggested.

 

“It doesn’t sound like a bad idea!” Jihyun said. “After all, we won’t be able to see a sunset at the beach together like this.”

 

We all agreed. It was nice of them to let us walk down the beach now. The sun was setting and the sand wasn’t that pale anymore. It turned into a sunkissed orange colour. The sea was calm and the reflection of the sun could be seen on the surface. The sky was in all a couple of different shades of orange, all building up gradually. The guest area was almost empty so we could only hear the sea echoing across the beach. The salty breeze was rather calming.

 

“So are any of you transferring school for the next year?” I broke the silence. Everyone looked at me surprised. I knew none of my friends were planning to transfer to a different school but it didn’t know about the others. Most of them shook their heads.

 

“I am.” Eunji stated. I couldn’t blame her though. Minho and her are the smartest people of the class if you don’t include Myungsoo. Our school is pretty average and Eunji is one of those students who is able to do a lot better.

 

Everyone just looked at her in silence.

 

“Wait. Don’t tell me I’m the only one transferring!” Everyone else looked at each other. No one else seemed like they were planning to transfer.

 

“Either way, we will all be choosing different subjects next year so most of us will end up in different classes.” Hoosook said. She was right. We all chose four subjects to determine our career pathways and future. We can’t be together in the same class for the rest of our lives anyways. We will end up in university after this and none of us will go to the same university.

 

“We might still have homeroom together. That’s not based on our subjects or career pathways anyways. Who knows. Maybe the teachers get lazy this year and throw us all in the same homeroom class.” I laughed. “Who knows, it might happen.”

 

Everyone else just smiled.

 

“Eunji has all of our contact numbers anyways. So don’t be afraid to call us when you get lonely. But don’t forget about us once you find new friends!” Jaehwa warned which made Eunji laugh.

 

“Of course not!”

 

We all took a moment to look back at the sea in silence. Maybe bits and pieces of 11 A might still have the chance of surviving. Ms. Choi is probably going to transfer after getting married. Eunji is going to leave and I’m sure Minho is too although I’m not sure about the rest. We might still keep fragments of 11A alive.

 

“Shall we head back?” Hoosook asked.

 

“Yeah. Let’s go back really slowly. After all, the boys were nice enough to help us out so we can watch the sunset together and spend time together. They probably knew about Eunji leaving and wanted to leave us alone.” Youngmi said.

 

“Yeah, you might be right.” Hyunjae replied. After this, we decided to head back really slowly.

 

To be honest, the beach gave me three different feelings today.

 

In the morning, it felt refreshing. I felt so happy and out of this world.

 

During the afternoon, it pumped me up. I wanted to win the match no matter what. It made me work harder and expressed all of our strengths.

 

Right now during the evening, it feels rather saddening and nostalgic. It’s like walking down memory lane. The sadness of having to grow up and leave things behind you in order to move on in life. But it also brought us all closer together as a class. For that, I’m truly thankful.


 

When we reached the hostel we were greeted by the boys and Ms. Choi.

 

“Man, we told you to take your time but you took so long. I’m starving!” Minho complained.

 

“Can’t you girl at least think about us guys once? I mean we thought about you girls didn’t we?” Sehun asked.

 

“Seriously, just when we thought you were all starting to become nicer you are becoming your old selves again.” Jaehwa groaned in frustration.

 

“Just hurry up and get ready for dinner. We spent the whole day at the beach so you should all have quick bath. We’ll wait.” Myungsoo said.

 

“Are you sure? There is twelve of us and only two bathrooms.” I said.

 

“Well some of you could use mine.” Ms. Choi suggested. “Try not to leave a mess, okay?”

 

“It’s still only three rooms and there are twelve of us.”

 

“Just hurry up will you. Three bathrooms means four each. Each person take a quick bath for five minutes and steps out.”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

After Ms. Choi handed us her key split up. Jihyun from the other room and Mijin, Jaehwa and I went to Ms. Chois room with our things. Just like Myungsoo suggested, we all took or tried to take five minutes and came out of the bathroom to let the next person in. In the end, we all wore comfortable clothes we brought along to lounge around at the dorm. Just a loose top and black skinny jeans did the job for me. We all headed down to the lounging area after meeting up in the corridor where the boys were still waiting. Ms. Choi was no where to be seen though.

 

“Finally!” Some of the boys exclaimed. To be honest, we didn’t take too long. But I don’t blame them for being hungry. They did do a lot today.

 

“Where is our teacher by the way?” Hoosook asked.

 

“She went out to talk on the phone.” Jaejong replied. “It’s probably her fiance.”

 

“Seriously, when you girls finally get back here, our teacher is gone. I don’t think my stomach will be able to last any longer being empty.” Jimin groaned.

 

“There is no need to wait any longer. Let’s go.” Ms. Choi came back with a wide smile on her face. She must have had a nice talk with her fiance. After all, a lot happened today and she must have wanted to tell him everything. Although she is a teacher, deep in her heart she is still a child just like all of us, getting excited over things like this.

 

Most of the boys ran ahead to the dining room. Two tables were reserved for us and just like always, we went and sat in two segregated groups as we usually did after getting our food. They served us with pasta and some salad as sides for dinner and we had cookie dough with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Since everyone was literally starving, no one spoke. After all, the last time we ate was before the match which were the snacks we brought from home and even that was an act.

 

The boys finished first and excused themselves to leave for their rooms while us girls were still on our desserts. Ms. Choi left a bit later after putting away her tray. Us girls waited for each other to finish and had a nice ‘girls chat’. You know, I mean gossip. Talking about the latest celebrity scandals, school rumours and ‘Oh my god have you seen ____ in his latest photoshoot’. Typical girl things. We continued the conversation on the way to our rooms and were greeted by the boys who were all heading out.

 

“Where are you all going?” I asked them.

 

“Just. The lounge downstairs. It’s a little stuffy in the small rooms.” Jongdae replied.

 

“Well, don’t cause any trouble and don’t come back too late.”

 

“Sure!” They all replied and headed downstairs.

 

“I guess we can trust them.” Hyunjae stated. She is right. They were quite nice today.

 

“Shall we all talk for a little longer?” Eunji asked. Well, this is our last time that we are going to be together with her. So we decided to go into our room and continue talking. After a while there was a knock on the door. We looked at the time. It was past 10:30pm. Hoosook opened the door. It was Ms. Choi.

 

“Girls, I don’t think I’m feeling well. I’m going to head to bed so take care of the boys.” She said before going back. It was a long day for us all. The sea breeze does wear me out too most of the time but I just didn’t want to go to sleep. I wanted to continue talking with everyone.

 

We talked for half an hour. It was past 11pm. Some of us went to check if the boys were back in their rooms but there was no answer after we knocked. We tried to call some of them but we couldn’t hear any of their phones ringing on the other side.

 

“I’m going to go and check the lounge. They were headed there anyways.” I said. I was joined by Hyunjae, Jaehwa, Mijin and Jihyun who were willing to come down with me after putting on something on top of our shirts since it was getting cold. As we headed downstairs we couldn’t find them. None of them were at the lounge. There were a couple of other guests near the lounge area but there was no sign of the boys.

 

“Wait here, I’ll go and ask them.”

 

I went to two girls who were talking near the lounge area and asked them.

 

“Excuse me? Have you seen a big group of boys around here? There are twelve of them and they are all high schoolers.”

 

“The big group of boys? They headed out a while ago.”

 

“When exactly?”

 

“Around twenty minutes ago.”

 

“Do you know where they were headed?”

 

“Sorry, we don’t know.”

 

“Okay, thank you.” I bowed and walked back to the girls who were waiting for me.

 

“The girls over there said that they went outside around twenty minutes ago.”

 

“Are you certain that it was our group of boys?” Mijin asked.

 

“Well, a big group of boys is hard to miss, right?”

 

“That’s true.”

 

“I think I might know where they headed.” It was the only place I could think of anyways.

 

“The cliff?” Hyunjae asked. I nodded.

 

“Let’s go and stop them before they do something stupid.” Jihyun sighed. We all agreed and walked out of the hostel towards the cliff. I tried calling Myungsoo and Minhwa but neither of them were picking up their phones. It was getting me worried. Forget the other boys, but those two would at least pick up their phones and not act stupid along with the rest ; although they totally did today.

 

As we got closer we saw a small crowd near the cliff. We were right. They were there.

 

“What do you think you’re doing here at this time of night?” I asked. They all jumped a little since we came out of no where. It surprised them a little.

 

“So you’ve caught us.” Sehun said while putting both of his hands up. They weren’t surprised or worried that we’ve caught them. Instead, they were happy.

 

“Why is it only you five? Where are the rest?” Jongin asked.

 

“We came to get you. What else do you think we came here for. We were worried sick about you. Just look at how many times we called all of you.” Jihyun started to nag.

 

“Come on Jihyun, don’t be such a party pooper. Opportunities like this only come once in a while.” Jimin said.

 

“Even Minhwa and Myungsoo. I was worried sick that not even the two of you picked up.” I gave the both of them a disappointed look.

 

“Sorry Hyunsoo, it was two against ten. Guess who won.” Minhwa let out an awkward chuckle.

 

“Now that you five are here, call the rest.” Youngjae demanded.

 

“Didn’t you hear us? We came to get you, not to play along with you!” Jaehwa answered back.

 

“Wasn’t that part of the bet? You would listen to the rest of us. Now call them!” Jongdae demanded. I just sighed.

 

“It’s part of good sportsmanship. Fulfilling a promise.” Minseok explained. I took out my phone and called Youngmi.

 

“Hello?” She answered. “Did something happen? Did you find them?”

 

“Yeah. We are by the cliff. Bring everyone!”

 

“Huh? Why? Hyunsoo are you out of your mind? It’s past 11pm!”

 

Just then Jongdae snatched the phone off me.

 

“Hello, this is Jongdae. We’ve kidnapped your dear Class president along with Jihyun, Mijin, Jaehwa and Hyunjae. If you want them back, come to the cliff with everyone else. And wear warm clothes!”

 

“Give me back my phone you moron.” I snatched my phone back.

 

“Just make sure to come here as soon as you can. The longer you take, the longer this whole thing will take.”

 

“Are you sure? Shouldn’t you be stopping them?”

 

“We tried. These idiots won’t listen. At least with us around they won’t do anything too reckless.”

 

“Hm. True. We’ll be there in ten minute.”

 

She then cut the call.

 

“They’ll be here in ten minutes.”

 

“I can’t believe she’s actually following our orders.” Jongup said in astonishment.

 

“I always keep my word. You should know that by now.”

 

“You know, you’re actually quite cool when you listen to us.” Jongin said.

 

“Don’t let this get to your head. I’m only doing it because of the bet. Besides what’s up with this anyways?”

 

“On a nice summers day, what’s better than a test of courage to cool you down and send a chill down your spine?” Jaejong asked. I sighed. I knew something like this was going to happen. “Let’s wait for the rest to come before explaining.”

 

I went and sat down away from these crazy people. Stupidity is contagious after all. Minhwa joined me.

 

“What do you want you traitor? Go away, you’re on of them!”

 

“Calm down Hyunsoo. Myungsoo and I had no choice than to agree. We didn’t have any say in this just like you did.”

 

“Idiot!”

 

“Hey, that’s mean.”

 

“Moron!”

 

“Hyunsoo, stop it!”

 

“Captain useless.”

 

“Stop taking it out on Minhwa, shorty. This is just a waste of time so why do you think I would willingly agree to something like this?” It was Myungsoo. He sat down next to me on the other side. “We tried talking some sense into them. It didn’t work. We at least tried to convince them not to drag any of you into it. That didn’t work either.”

 

I sighed again.

 

“Let’s just get this over and done with, okay?” Minhwa asked. There is no other choice anyways unless I do it by force. But then not only the bet will be broken but we will also the trust we all build over today would also be broken. There is a saying that cats can hold a grudge for seven years. These guys would probably beat cats in that sense.

 

“I guess that’s the only way.”

 

We waited and we could see the other girls heading our way in the distance. When they arrived, we all sat down and waited for the boys to explain what exactly was going on.

 

“Would you explain what all this is now?” I asked.

 

“Basically we planned a test of courage. It’s perfect for the summer and it will give us some memories to hold onto.” Jaejong started off.

 

“So what does this all have to do with us? I’d rather be in bed right now.” Hoosook said. None of the girls were too excited by this at all.

 

“Well, the more the merrier they say!” Jongin laughed.

 

“That’s it?” Mijin asked.

 

“Well if it’s a test of courage, it wouldn’t be a test of courage without girls screaming and holding onto the boys.” Sehun added to Jongins statement.

 

“erts.” Yuna blurted out.

 

“Freaks!” Minah added.

 

“Corrupt” Eunji said.

 

“Disgusting!” I added while glaring at them. “A threat to all women. No wonder none of you have girlfriends!”

 

“Why don’t you just hold onto each other and scream into each others ears instead of dragging us into this?” Mijin asked.

 

“You forgot the bet haven’t you?” Jimin asked. We all went quiet.

 

“Come on, it will be memories to think back to in the future. Besides, this is the last time that we are together as a class and Minho and Eunji are going to transfer!” Jaejong tried to convince us.

 

I looked around and it looked like the girls have given in.

 

“It doesn’t sound that bad, right?” Hyunjae asked.

 

“Seriously, who’s side are you on? First the match and now this…”

 

“Let me continue now that we all agreed. Past this cliff is an entrance to the forest. I doubt many people use it since this place is ‘off limits’. We heard that if you keep walking down the path you will eventually end up at a light house. The owner of the lighthouse was one one the people who actually fell down the cliff, or shall I say that he was pushed down by his older brother who wanted the lighthouse for himself. They say that his spirit wanders around the lighthouse trying to find his brother and seek revenge.”

 

“Where did you hear that from?” Youngmi asked.

 

“Some boys on the table next to us talked about it during dinner. Apparently the ghost was once taken on a picture.”

 

“So what’s the challenge?” Hyunjae asked.

 

“We all have to go in there and reach the lighthouse. As proof we have to take a picture with it. Also on the way there or on the way back, there are a couple of items you will have to collect. The fastest person wins.”

 

This is what it roughly looked like according to the boys. Some of them climbed up the cliff and found a small entrance.

 

 

I started thinking.

 

“Is something wrong?” Minhwa asked. Everyone looked at me.

 

“The challenge is fine and all. But I’m not letting anyone go in there by themselves.”

 

“Why? You chicken?” Sehun smirked.

 

“No. It’s common sense. It’s nearly midnight, we are going into a dark forest past a cliff where no one can see or hear us. We don’t know what might actually be in that forest. Whether it be a ghost or foxes or whatever it is. It’s too dangerous.”

 

“Then you girls go in groups.” Jongin said.

 

“No. I’m not just worried about the girls. I think about you guys too you know. I care about all of you here, you are all just too oblivious to realise.”

 

The boys looked at each other.

 

“You should know that not even the bet will make me leave you all. There is a limit to that all. Once you passed a certain line, I won’t let you pass anymore.”

 

“Okay, we’ll do mixed teams.” Jimin decided.

 

“Just so you know, us girls are not going to cling onto any of you!” Jaehwa mentioned. “A lot of us are braver than you think.”

 

The boys just smirked.

 

“We’ll see how brave you actually are.”


 

We decided to create groups of 3. That means since there are 24 people, there will be 8 teams. Also, it’s a lot quicker to get this over and done with. The groups were completely randomly done with some app one of the boys had on their phone. Hardly any of the girls were happy with it as some of them ended up in a group with two boys.

 

These are the groups and the order of who goes in first.

 

 

Please god, let this turn out right.

 


Author note - This chapter was over 5000 words long. I spent a lot of time to do it. Also, I'm sorry if it looks like I'm having too much fun with powerpoint. It's fun but I hope it helps visualise it a little better ^^
P.s- sorry for the typos. I stayed up until 2:20am to write this so I literally had no idea what I was writing.
P.s - thanks to those people who comment. It really makes me laugh so much xD
P.s - new poster and background for a change of mood. Like it? ^^