Dreams

A Wall In between

Here is another Chapter for my Lovely Subbies. ^^ I hope you like it. I wanted to get the surprise over and done with. I'm sure I did a good enough job. Anyways please support, subscribe, comment and share your love. LOL Random much. Well thats all from me. Enjoy the chapter :)


 

Just like this the planning continued and we were busy for the whole week. Although it was a lot of work, we ended up having a lot of fun.

It was finally friday. I entered the hall and was greeted by Ji Hyun and her friends who were dressed already.

"Its so cool", I said while looking around.

"You havent changed yet!",she pointed out.  Minhwa arrived with Myungsoo and another boy around two years older than us.

"Hyunsoo this is our Dj for tonight", he smiled. I looked at the Dj and greeted him. Myungsoo looked at me.

"When are they going to come?", he asked.

"They will be here soon", I replied. He nodded. I saw Mi Jin and Jae Hwa already dressed running up to me. Mi Jin handed Myungsoo his outfit while Jae Hwa dragged me to the changing room. She took out a curling wand and told me to get dressed. I came out. I was wearing a really pale blue dress and a pink blazer with white pockets. 

"Good it fits. It looks good", she smiled. She told me to sit down and started doing my hair.

"Did you call Miss Choi?", she asked.

"I told Monsoon to tell her that there is a fight in the hall when I call him. Minhwa said he will call her fiance and tell him that she is hurt", I said.

"You are good at these kind of things", she laughed.

"I sure am", I smiled. I got ready and helped Jae Hwa clean her things up and went to the hall where everyone was ready. I gave Mi Jin and Jae Hwa two Microphones. The went backstage. Minhwa called her fiance 10 minutes ago. He should be here soon. I texted Monsoon to bring Miss Choi to the hall. We all got into position. I looked around to check if everything is ready. Cake check, decoration check, Dj check, class check, photography members check, Myungsoo che- wait where is he. I looked around again. I let out a sigh of relief when I spotted him next to Minhwa talking to him. I looked at his clothes. He was wearing a shirt in the same pale blue as me and a pink bow tie with a pink cardigan and white trousers. I guess I can trust those two when it comes to fashion. I saw a boy run up to us.

"She is coming!", he said. We were all ready to greet her. She came in.

"Congratulations Miss Choi", we all shouted. She was frozen. Sun Hi and Young Mi ran up to her and took her to her seat. Another man ran into the hall. It was her fiance.

"Congratulations Mr.....", everyone looked at me as noone knew his name.

"Mr 'Miss Chois Fiance", I shouted out making everyone laugh. Minhwa and his friend Jaejong took him to his seat next to Miss Choi. Both looked at eachother and smiled. Mi Jin and Jae Hwa stepped out. 

"Well finally we got the VIPs here. If they didnt turn up we would have killed Hyunsoo", Jae Hwa started off making everyone laugh.

"You dont have any trust in me", I shouted out.

"We dont!", Mi Jin said making everyone including the couple laugh. How cute.

"Anyways Miss Choi left Hyunsoo no choice but to spy", Jae Hwa said.

"Well at least she gave us the right information", Mi Jin added.

"Congratulations to the young couple again. Let the party begin!", Jae Hwa said. Everyone cheered. Mi Jin made a gesture telling me to come along with Myungsoo. I called him and we went.

"I'm feeling hungry Mi Jin", Jae Hwa said.

"What already? We are only 3 minutes into the party", Mi Jin said. Everyone laugh.

"I want Naeng Myun", Jae Hwa pouted.

"Aigoo you are going to catch a cold. But we do have Naeng Myun here. Dj turn it on", Mi Jin said and both left the stage. The music went on. We both looked at eachother.

"Lets do it!", he said. I nodded. The music went on. Both of us went on the stage. (Blue- Myungsoo, Pink- Hyunsoo, Purple-Both)

 

Chagaweo neomuna sokishiryeo neomuna
Eebbali neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Gaseumi neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun

Neolbomyeon neomuna ddo dashibwado neomuna
Chadicha momi ddeollyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Jjilgyeodo neomu jjilgyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
geuraedo neol saranghae


Hey-Ya Hey-Ya Fire Fire Oh Agasshi
Yeah-Ya Yeah-Ya Warning Warning No No
Hey-Ya Hey-Ya Fire Fire oppa mitchi
Yeah-Ya Yeah-Ya Warning Warning No No

Nunbushin haetsali dalkomhage dagawa
Saeparan Padoga Sangkeumhage millyeowa
Badatgaeseo cheoeum mannan geuddar
Kongdak kongdak nan sarangae bbajeosseo


Yonginae geonnaen bukkeureoun han madi
chagapge doraon hwangdanghan mali
Oh ireolssuga
Eomeona eomeona nana aiya


Chagaweo neomuna sokishiryeo neomuna
Eebbali neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Gaseumi neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun

Neolbomyeon neomuna ddo dashibwado neomuna
Chadicha momi ddeollyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Jjilgyeodo neomu jjilgyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
geuraedo neol saranghae


Hey-Ya Hey-Ya Fire Fire Oh Agasshi
Yeah-Ya Yeah-Ya Warning Warning No No
Hey-Ya Hey-Ya Fire Fire Shigan isseo?
Yeah-Ya Yeah-Ya Warning No No

Twingineun moseubae nan puk bbajeo beoryeosseo
Cheoeumen mollasseo geureoke nan banhaesseo
Nannannan geurae jeongmal nan geurae
Micheo micheo saenggakjido mothaesseo


Oh bajjak bajjak sogi tandan maliya
Oh geudaen naege abemaria
Oh ireolsuga
Eojjeona eojjeona na na aiya
Chagaweo neomuna sokishiryeo neomuna
Eebbali neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Gaseumi neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun


Neolbomyeon neomuna ddo dashibwado neomuna
Chadicha momi ddeollyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Jjilgyeodo neomu jjilgyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
geuraedo neol saranghae

Oh Love me Love me Baby Yeah Yeah-Ya
Wanna Hold me Hold me Oh ebbi ebbi
Oh Love me Love me Baby Yeah Yeah-Ya
Wanna Hold me Hold me Oh ebbi ebbi

na nana nana nana na nana
nana nana nana nana na nana
na nana nana nana na nana
nana nana nana nana na nana


We finished the song and looked at the class who were clapping and cheering. I decided to bow with Myungsoo and wave. Myungsoo seemed happy too. Miss Choi seemed really happy. Myungsoo patted my head and gave me his microphone and left the stage. All the girls squelled. I gave off an embarrassed laugh.

"I hope you enjoyed that. Song selection was by Hyun Jae", I smiled. I looked around. The mood has finally settled. Everyone was waiting for my speech. I took in a deep breath.

"Seems like everyone is waiting for me to so I shall. We are class 11 A! In our opinion, it the best year 11 class. To think that time has passed this quick. I still remember my first day at school. Next thing we find ourselves married and having children and thinking where time has gone. Its our 5th year. Not just as a 11 A but this might sound really cheesy, we grew onto eachother, like weed. hehehe. But to see that everyone has grown this much. Gosh makes me feel like an Ajumma. Congratulation Miss Choi and Mr Nam. Miss Choi took care of us for 5 years now. She isnt a teacher to us. She is more like an older sister and a friend to all of us. We all wish you a happy life with your fiance. But you should know that 11 A will come and crash your wedding party, so have some extra cake ready. I really hope you two will have a bright future and may all your dreams come true.", I signalled Hyun Jae and Hoo Sook who approached her with her present.

"Please open it up right now. Its a dream jar. I know a dream jar is supposed to hold only one persons dreams. I clearly remember when Miss Choi told us something in year 7. 'Your dream is my dream too now'. I remember how brightly she smiled that day. It may sound like a leavers day speech but we put all of our dreams together into that jar, to share our dreams with you. You are an inspiration Miss Choi. You really are. To think that we can only spend a couple of months with you, or to think that we can only spend a few months together as 11 A, its depressing", I said while smiling. A couple of girls broke out into tears. Miss Choi too broke out into tears. Sun Hi came up and hugged me and gave me a tissue.

"I'm not crying", I said out loud.

"Sure", Ji Hyun laughed while crying.

"Enough with the crying. Dj put it back on!", I said. He put that Naeng Myun song on.

"Not that song.", I said and everyone laughed. We all started dancing. Masked ball? Maybe you can call this a modern, unmasked version.

"May I have this dance Miss Pres?", Minhwa asked.

"Well if Captain asks, how can I say no", I said and accepted his hand. I looked towards Myungsoo. He had his own girl swarm around him. He will be busy for a long time. We started dancing.

"Good job Hyunsoo", he said.

"I didnt really do everything", I said.

"What would we have done without you?", he smiled. 

"By the way that dress looks good on you", he said.

"Really?", I asked.

"You are turning more into a Princess now", he laughed.

"You become more like the Knight. You used to be the Princess", I laughed.

"You were always the independant Princess, while I was the knight who always depended on the Princess", he said. I kept silent.

"Swap Partners!", the Dj shouted. What?! Minhwa smiled and left. Wait swap? I tripped and fell back.

"Be more careful", I heared. It was Myungsoo. I didnt fall. He caught me.

"Thanks", I said.

"Want to dance?" he asked while rubbing his neck. He was embarrassed he couldnt even ask me straight.

"Hmm shall I?", I asked.

"Please? Those girls wont leave me alone.", he begged.

"First I have to save Minhwa and now you? Geez guys!", I sighed but he grabbed my hand and started dancing.

"Dont step on my foot. I will kill you!", he said. I stepped on his foot.

"What are you going to do now? Meehrong!", I stuck my tongue out. He grabbed my hand even tighter and brought me closer.

"What do you think you are doing?",I asked.

"I told you not to mess around", he said.

"Swap partners.", the Dj said once again. He let me go.

"I'll get you back for that!", I said.

"Lets see about that", he smirked and stuck his tongue out. After a few rounds, Miss Choi got on the stage to say a speech.

"I'm going to announce something. This will be my final year teaching at this school. Mr Nam and I decided to go and live together in Korea. We will do our wedding here in the summer. I expect everyone to attend otherwise I'll give out detentions.", she said making everyone laugh.

"Again I want to thank every single one in here. Today was a wonderful night. Spending it with all of you. It made it special. I was too shy to announce my engagement but seems like I cant hide things from some people. Again thank you everyone.", she said.

"Mr Nam would you add a few words?", Minhwa asked. He stepped up.

"I would like to thank everyone. To see that Taeyoung has a class like this makes me relieved. Dont worry kids, she is immature like most of you would know but I will take care of her", he laughed.

"Oppa I'm not like that", Miss Choi pouted. Everyone laughed. After dinner we all started clearing up. I thanked everyone for helping once again and checked everything once more after everyone left. I then walked home with Myungsoo.

"Why are you walking so weirdly?", he asked. We stopped walking and looked at my feet.

"New shoes.",I smiled. He sighed.

"Take them off", he sighed.

"Huh? What? Why?", I asked. He bended down and took them of himself.

"What do you think you are doing? My shoes. Hey listen. Answer me!!", I shouted.

"Shut up the neighbourhood will hear us.", he said.

"Do whatever you want.", I pouted.

"Get on!", he demanded.

"So you can boast how you carried me? No way!", I said. I started walking. 

"Do what you want", he said with my shoes in his hands. I tried walking. It still hurt.

"You seem drunk!", he laughed.

"I'm not drunk!", I shouted.

"Okay okay. You walk like a drunk man though", he laughed.

"Youre calling me a man? Where can you find such a pretty man huh?"

"There is one next to me",he laughed

"You admitted it!", I jumped.

"What?", he asked.

"That I'm pretty", I laughed.

"Youre disturbing the neighbourhood!", he changed the topic. I tried walking. He grabbed my hand.

"You seem like youre going to fall. Hold my hand!", he said.

"Tsk.", I held his hand.

"Thats a good girl", he smiled.

"Shut up before I hit you with my shoes", I shouted. He laughed. We walked on slowly.

"What happened to the promise?", he asked.

"What Promise?", I asked.

"If I sang with you, you said you'll do anything for me", he said.

"Oh Yeah I remember. Go on what do you want? Sowoneul marhaebwa", I sang and laughed.

"You are going to be my slave for a week.", he said.

"Huh?", I stopped singing.

"You will be my slave for one week, starting now.", he repeated.

"WHAAAAAT?!!", I shouted.

"Be quiet", he whispered.

"But w-", I started.

"No buts. Understood?", he asked. I nodded. 

"Go get sleep now", he said. I entered my house.

"Where is my Good bye?", he asked.

"Bye", I said.

"No no. Its 'Good Night Master Myungsoo. Sleep well.'. Try it!", he said.

"Good Nig-", I got cut off again.

"Louder and with aegyo!", he demanded.

"Good Night Master Myungsoo~ . I hope you sleep well", I said with a forced smile.

"Much better", he said and patted my head.

"Go get sleep its past 10 already. You have to carry my Bag and football kit tomorrow", he said.

"Okay understood.", I said.

"Good Night Stupid.", he said.

"Good Night Master Myungsoo. Sleep tight and dont let the bedbugs bite you!", I said with a smile. I hope they bite you a lot! He nodded and went in. I went to my room. 

Dear God What did I get myself into?