Photo Album

A Wall In between

My 30th chapter ^^ Thanks for reading this far and i hope i did well so far. I will continue to update and do my best to make this fic interesting. Please comment, vote and subscribe if you still havent. Thanks you ^^


 

Guess another day went. I sighed.
 
I woke up the next day after hearing a loud noise.
 
"ACHOO". I got startled and shot up out if my bed. I sat up for a while and looked at the time. Its only 5am. I guess I can sleep some more. I went back to sleep after that.
 
"ACHOO", I heared again. Once again I shot up and listened closely. It wasnt my imagination. I was about to go to sleep.
 
"ACHOO" I heared again. I leaned towards the wall. 
 
"ACHOO", I heared it again. 
 
"Bless you", I said.
 
"Thanks", I heared from the other side.
 
"Sounds like you caught a cold! You woke me up!", I complained.
 
"You woke me up with your sneeze first. Then I started sneezing because I woke up", Myungsoo explained.
 
"I cant be ill! I'm perfectly fine... ACHOO", I said before sneezing.
 
"Believe me now?", he asked.
 
"Yes", I replied. "Its all because you pushed snow down my neck"
 
"You deserved it", he said.
 
"Idiot. Stupid. Brainless...", I stopped to think.
 
"Brainless what?", he asked.
 
"You.... you .... brainless monkey!", I shouted. He broke out into laughter and then started to cough.
 
"Deserves you right". He continued to cough.
 
"Yah at least drink water or something". He still continued cough.
 
"Yah are you okay?". Still no response but vigourous coughing.
 
"Myungsoo? Are you okay? Myungsoo?", I said while knocking on the wall. 
 
"Dont worry I'll be fine", he said in a weak voice still coughing weakly.
 
"Just get some rest before getting up for school!", I said before going to sleep.
 
"Seems like there wont be any school today either.", he said.
 
"What?", I asked.
 
"Just look outside", he said before coughing once again. I got up and walked up to the window to open the curtains. I was amazed when I saw the view. Pure white snow. Everything covered in snow, the sky was dark and it was still snowing. Just like a winter wonderland! I snapped out of my daydream and went back to bed.
 
"Thanks for letting me know", I said.
 
"I only did it so you wont wake me when you wake up late as usual", he said.
 
"Shut up and go to sleep already", I demanded.
 
There was a silence.
 
"Sleep well", Myungsoo said.
 
"You too", I said.
 
"I wasnt saying it to you I was saying it to myself", he made up.
 
"Yeah yeah. Say whatever you want I still wont believe you", I said before closing my eyes. No reply. Guess he fell asleep already. I guess I should too then and like that before I knew it I fell asleep again.
 
I woke up, instinctively and looked at my clock opposite me. It was 10 am already. Guess I slept quite a lot then. I got out of my bed went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. 
 
"Look Lee Hyunsoo, you are getting spots now! You are stressing way too much!", I said while pointing at a spot on my cheek.
 
"Actually I look tired aswell". I brushed my teeth and washedy face and went downstairs to have breakfast.
 
"I hope Myungsoo is okay. After all he was coughing pretty badly today. Maybe I did go too far with the snow..", I said thinking out loud. "I know maybe I should go and visit him".
 
I got up after eating my toast and drinking my orange juice and walked to the front door with my keys and close the door behind me. It was cold. It was still snowing and I was still in my Pjs. I rang the door bell but there was no response for a while. I rang it again and again until Myungsoo finally came and opened it. He didnt look too well.
 
"Oh its you.", he said. "How long where you waiting here?"
 
"A- ab-bout f-f-five minutes-s", I said while shivering. He let of a slight laugh.
 
"Come in.". As soon as I went in I ran to the radiatior and warmed myself up. Myungsoo just laughed at me. I finally warmed up and noticed that Myungsoo was sitting there staring at me while I was warming up. I looked around.
 
"Where is Monsoon?", I asked.
 
"He went out with his friends", he replied.
 
"I just knew it", I exclaimed. Myungsoo gave me a puzzled expression.
 
"You and Monsoon arent brothers. One of you had surgery to look identical to eachother. In reality both of you were raised seperatly but live together now for some reason. That explains why he is really sociable and has friends and you dont.", I said.
 
"And?", he asked.
 
"Just wanted to tell you", I said.
 
"By the way are you better now?", I asked. He looked at me. 
 
"Yes", he said.
 
"You dont seem that way", I giggled. He didnt respond. 
 
"Have you eaten anything?", I asked. He shook his head.
 
"Well just take some rest I will look after you for today", I said.
 
"WHAAAT?", he shouted.
 
"Dont shout you are ill already. Just go", I demanded. He did as he was told. I headed to the kitchen and stretched. What can I make? I looked in the fridge. Not
much in there. Maybe I should just stick to the cliche. Soup! I made soup and went upstairs to his room and knocked on the door. No response. I walked in. I found a silent Myungsoo sleeping in his bed. He wore a plain black t shirt and black track suit bottoms. I put the food down on his desk and walked over to him. I tried to shake him to wake him up. He wouldnt wake up. I felt is forehead. It wasnt that warm but it isnt normal temperature either. I heard him mumble something in his sleep. I leaned forward to hear what he was saying. Suddenly he hit me with his right hand when he moved it back.
 
"Oww... he still bears a grudge against me even in his sleep!", I whispered to myself while rubbing my forehead. I guess I should wake him up.
 
"Myungsoo", I called. No response.
 
"Myungsoo?". Still no response. This guy is getting on my nerves.
 
"MYUNGSOO!!", I shouted and he shot up out of his bed.
 
"What do you want now?", he asked. 
 
"I made food for you. Eat!", I demanded. I gave him the tray with food. He started eating it slowly. I ran downstairs to get a bowl with cold water and a hand towel and ran back up. He was nearly finished with his food.
 
"Want more?", I asked. He shook his head.
 
"Lie down", I said while wetting the hand towel and draining the excess water. I then put it on his forehead. 
 
"You have a light temperature. Nothing severe but it probably came because of your cold", I smiled. 
 
"Thanks", he said before closing his eyes. I smiled and got up and got ready to go.
 
"Dont go", his voice stopped me. I sighed and went and sat back down again. I saw Myungsoo smiling from here. I smiled once again and turned to find a photo album. I opened it and looked through it to find picture if Myungsoo and Monsoon. How cute both of them. I even found pictures of Myungsoo dressed up as a girl at the age of 3. Reminds me of when my mother dressed me up as a boy when I was little. I still have that picture. I flicked through it page by page, watching Myungsoo grow older instantly. I stopped when I found a picture of Myungsoo beside a girl. He looked quite young. I took the picture out of the album to examine it even more. I found writing on the back.
 
'My first ever love. A blind love. I was such an idiot. I wont make that mistake again!'
 
I turned the photo around to see the girl again. She was really pretty. I glanced at her for a while. So this is the noona huh? I put the picture back and turned the page over to find another picture of the girl by herself. I took it out.
 
'Curse you Lee ....soo'
 
The first few letters of the name seemed to be erased by him. When I looked at it closer it seemed like my own name. Maybe thats why he hates me so much. I couldnt do anything other than let out a forced smile. I turned over the page to see his expression change from the previous photos. All his happiness. It was drained out of him. As if he forgot how to smile. I put the album down and turned around to see Myungsoo asleep. He changed so much from who he used to be long ago. If there is any way to make him smile again I will do it. For some strange reason I feel symphathetic towards him. Like I want him to be happy again and be the person he always used to be. I got up and walked over to the bed and sat in front of it. I took the hand towel and wet it again, drained it and put it back on. 
 
"Kim Myungsoo. I wonder what happened to make you change this much", I sat there whispering. I walked up to the desk again and sat down. I put my head down on the table and before I knew it, I fell asleep.
 
"Achoo", I sneezed and woke up. I found myself in a bed with a blanket on me. I got up holding my head which was feeling really heavy. 
 
"Go back to sleep", I heared. I looked around to find Myungsoo sitting by the desk.
 
"Arent you meant to sleep", I asked.
 
"You seem to be worse than me. Your temperature reached 39.8 degrees.", he said with a worried expression.
 
"Oh really? I never noticed", I said while smiling. He didnt seem impressed.
 
"I'll get you some food now that you are awake", he said before heading downstairs to the kitchen. 
 
That dummy. Wants to look hard and cold on the outside but is the complete opposite. He came and gave me what I cooked before. I started eating it but my eyes became heavier and heavier.
 
"Yah stay awake!", he shouted.
 
"Yeah yeah I was just acting", I laughed. He rolled his chair towards the bed and took the bowl off me.
 
"What did you do that for?", I asked in an angry tone. He got a spoonful.
 
"Shut up and open your mouth!", he said moving the spoon towards my mouth.
 
"I can eat myself", I said.
 
"At this rate you'll fall asleep and the food will go all over my bed", he moaned. "Now open your mouth".
 
I opened my mouth and he forced the spoon inside my mouth. I ate and swallowed the food.
 
"You know I dont need to be fe-", I said but he stuffed another spoonful of food into my mouth before I could finish my sentence. There was no point in arguing back to him so I just kept eating.
 
"I'm full", I said.
 
"There is still some food left.", he said.
 
"I'm full though", I pouted.
 
"I hate it when people play with food", his expression became serious. I didnt say anything and continued to eat as he said. There was some truth to what he said about playing with food. He put the bowl back and pushed a glass of orange juice into my hand.
 
"Will you drink it or do you want me to feed you this aswell", he asked. I took the glass off him and drank it.
 
"I should go home now", I said before getting up.
 
"Go back to sleep, stupid!", he exclaimed.
 
"Where will you sleep?", I asked.
 
He pointed towards the desk.
 
"I'm better now anyways", he said. "If Monsoon comes back I'll take you back since he would be able to take care of both of us.". I smiled and went back to sleep. 
 
After I woke up I found myself in my room. I looked around. I saw Monsoon. I gave him a puzzled reaction.
 
"Hyung carried you back here.", he said. I nodded.
 
"You better he asked". I nodded once again.
 
"Yaaah Monsoon get me some tea!!" I heared from next door.
 
"Coming", Monsoon shouted.
 
"Hyungs condition was bad. His fever was 40 degrees but he still watched over you.", he said. I smiled. Myungsoo you idiot!
 
"Monsoon!", I heared from next door again.
 
"Coming!!!", Monsoon replied.
 
"This has been happening for the past few hours now! I'm suprised you were still asleep. Call me over when you need something", he said before going. I nodded.