Eros

A Wall In between

Since I have one week off right now I decide to write another chapter. Since Hyunsoo cant talk back as much for a week it might lack comedy but she can still curse him in her head right? Lol anyways please subscribe and vote (if you still havent) and comment as I love love love all your comments! Enjoy the chapter :)


 

*Riiiiiiiiinggg* 
 
I heared something vibrate on the table besides me. I opened my eyes. It was my alarm clock. I turned it off and got up. I stretched and headed for the toilet and went through my usual routine. After changing into my uniform I did my hair. Its still really nice. I'll leave it out like this. I went downstairs and ate breakfast, got my bag and went to knock on Myungsoos door. Myungsoo opened the door. He was still in his Pjs. 
 
"Hurry up we are going to be late", I panicked.
 
"Its saturday!", he said calmly.
 
"Saturday?", I asked.
 
"Who goes school on saturday?", he asked.
 
"But you told me to be ready in the morning yesterday.", I said.
 
"Oh yeah come in. No ones home. I want you to make me breakfast.", he said. 
 
"Is that why you called me here?", I asked.
 
"Remember the promise?", he asked. Myungsoo you little ..
 
"Master would you allow me to go and change?", I asked.
 
"Hmm... no cook in your uniform", he said.
 
"Yes Master.", I gave him a forced smile and made french toast. He went into his room and changed and came downstairs. 
 
"Hyunsoo ah is my breakfast ready?", he asked.
 
"Yes", I shouted back. I put it on the table.
 
"Get ready to go! We are going to the amusement park today", he said.
 
"In this?", I asked pointing at myself wearing my school uniform.
 
"Yes. Its just your school uniform", he answered.
 
"Please? I'm wearing a skirt. You dont understand the pain of being a girl!", I said.
 
"Hmm... then go and change into what you wore to the cinemas", he demanded.
 
"But thats a skirt too!", I moaned.
 
"Either that or the uniform", he said, "Be happy I'm giving you options!"
 
"Okay I'll change into that then", I said and went. Seriously he didnt even ask me if I wanted to go. I hate amusement parks. I cant take rides. I changed into the clothes, got my clothes and went. Myungsoo wore the shirt and outfit from the cinemas too. 
 
"Lets go", he said. I nodded and followed. We walked to the stop and got onto the bus.
 
"Have you done your homework?", he asked.
 
"No not yet", I answered.
 
"Oh", he said. Its not like you let me. I have to come with you today. I've got better things to do you know. Geez there is no point in cursing you in my mind. Its pointless.
 
"Its pointless to curse me in you head", Myungsoo said. I turned to him.
 
"I wasnt cursing you.", I said. He looked at me.
 
"Puppy eyes?"
 
"You expect me to believe that?", he asked.
 
"Yes", I replied. I put my headphones in for the rest of the ride. Its pointless trying to argue with him for this week. I looked out of the window once in a while and spotted the amusement park. We both got off and walked towards the entrance.
 
"Let me guess you want me to pay", I said.
 
"No I paid already", he said. Seriously?? 
 
"What are you standing around for? Go in already!", he demanded. I nodded and we went in.
 
"Where do you want to go?", he asked.
 
"You can decide. I'm not good with rides", I answered.
 
"You too?", he asked.
 
"Wait you dont like rides too? Whats the point of coming here?", I asked.
 
"I thought you might", he stopped. I looked around. There was no point in going now. I pointed at a haunted house.
 
"I want to go there", I said.
 
"Haunted House?", he asked.
 
"Why scared?", I teased.
 
"No I thought you will be scared", he laughed. As if. 
 
"Lets go!", he said and walked there. We waited in the line until it was our turn. After it was our turn we went in. We walked in silence.
 
"Have you been here before?", Myungsoo asked.
 
"At this Amusement park? Then yes but I havent been into the Haunted house. Its probably a new attraction.", I replied.
 
"I see", he said.
 
"Its dark what can you see?", I asked.
 
"Nothing", he answered.
 
"Exaclty". We kept walking around and no ghost in sight.
 
"Is this really a Haunted house?", he asked looking around.
 
"Apparently it is", I said.
 
"If there is no such a thing as a ghost here then you would have to do a punishment", he said.
 
"Stop trying to argue over every little thing!", I moaned.
 
"Quit your and dont talk back", he said. I didnt respond and walked in silence.
 
"Understood?", he asked. I still didnt respond.
 
"I asked if you understood", he repeated. This guy is getting on my nerves. He made me wake up on a saturday morning, made me make him breakfast, made me come in a skirt to a place that I dont even like and guess what, its -3 degree celcius!!!
 
"Yaah understood", he repeated. He is seriously getting on my nerves now. He was about to ask me again.
 
"YES!!!", I shouted, "I understand!!!".
 
"Dont shout at me!", he shouted back.
 
"Boo", a man in a reaper costumes shouted. We turned around to face him and continued arguing.
 
"I can shout at you if you want, slave or not", I shouted.
 
"You cant shout at me for this week", he said.
 
"Its illigal to have slaves. Especially such a pretty, well educated, young girl as a slave", I said.
 
"Ahem Boo", the reaper repeated. We both turned towards him.
 
"Shut up!", we shouted insync and after we caught a few heavy breaths on silence.
 
"Boo?", he repeated.
 
"Yaah I demand you to act scared", Myungsoo told me.
 
"Aahh you scared me", I said. Of course it had sarcasm in it. All three of us stood there in silence.
 
"You two are weird, I'm leaving", the reaper said before leaving. Myungsoo faced me.
 
"As a girl you are meant to scream when a ghost appears", he explained.
 
"Are you trying to be stereotypical. Who said so huh?", I asked.
 
"I did!", he said and pointed at a couple. The reapers new target. The girl screamed while the boy held her hand tightly and chucked at the ghost.
 
"I can do the laughing then and you can do the screaming", I said.
 
"Just come out already", he moaned. We walked towards the exit where another few ghosts tried to scare us. We reached the exit and walked towards the benches.
 
"Yah you have to do a punishment", he said.
 
"What?",I asked
 
"A punishment for talking back. It will teach you a lesson", he laughed.
 
"Go on I'm up for it", I smirked. He pointed towards the center of the amusement park with a fountain, and a big flowerbed. 
 
"Go stand in front of it as sing and dance", he demanded.
 
"Wait why?", I asked.
 
"You were up for challenges right? Give me your phone", he said. I gave him my phone. He checked through my playlist and put it on shuffle. 
 
"You will have to sing and dance to the song that first comes up.", he said and shuffled it. It was Girls Generations Genie.
 
"Go on.", he pointed.
 
"I only know know the chorus", I said.
 
"Then go and sing the chorus and dance to it after saying 'Dj put it back on' really loud", he said. I got up. Do I have to go?
 
"I can take your coat", he said. Its freezing. I walked towards the middle and looked around. I caught a deep breath and was ready to shout.
 
"Dj put it back on!", I shouted. All the attention was me. I started singing and dancing.
 
I stopped and looked around to see a big crowd in front of me who started clapping. I bowed down.
 
"Thank you", I said and ran back to Myungsoo who was laughing.
 
"Nice dance", he laughed. You better enjoy it while you can. After this week, you are dead meat!
 
"What else can we do? The haunted house was a fail", I thought. He looked around. There is a water ride there. I looked at it. Myungsoo noticed it.
 
"Seems like you want to go", he said.
 
"No its fine", I said.
 
"I want to go though", he said.
 
"You might catch a cold", I said.
 
"Arwhh you are worried?", he asked. He is taking this too much as an advantage. If I say I dont want to go, he would want to. Then he would catch a cold and blame it on me. I know where this will go.
 
"I'll take the silence as a yes", he laughed. Watch after a week! Double payback.
 
"Aigoo you're so cute when you dont talk and give off glares. Just what are you planning in that little head of yours? Revenge? I should have made it a month instead of a week", he laughed and patted my head. If you did it for a month, you would have had to plan your funeral right now! He pinched my cheeks.
 
"Seems like you've learned your lesson!", he said. You are just shortening your lifespan right now!
 
"Stop glaring into space. Its scary", he said. If you think this is scary, you havent met the inner Hyunsoo yet. An Angel with a devil locked inside.
 
"Lets go now", he dragged me towards the line. I wonder if I should twist his arm next Monday or Wednesday.
 
We got onto the ride along with another couple. Whats with couples nowadays? They are haunting us. I wouldnt mind coming her with my boyfriend next time. That reminds me of what I wrote for Miss Chois dream Jar.
 
'I want to experience my first love'
 
Its embarrassing to admit something like that. Reminds me noone knows about it apart from Miss Choi.
 
"What are you smiling about?", Myungsoo asked. I looked at him and glare.
 
"At least answer my question.", he moaned.
 
"I was just thinking about something", I answered.
 
"Me?", he asked.
 
"Of course not", I smiled back. The couple in front of us giggled.
 
"Where are you two from?", the girl asked.
 
"London", I answered.
 
"How long have you been together?", the boy asked.
 
"4 hours", Myungsoo answered proudly.
 
"What he means by that is that we are not dating", I explained.
 
"Really?", they both said insync.
 
"Yep I just got dragged her in the morning", I laughed.
 
"Why blame it all on me?", Myungsoo asked.
 
"Because this was all your idea. And its even worse because both of us dont like amusement parks!", I shouted.
 
"What do you like then?", he asked.
 
"Mountains, Lakes, the seaside. Thats it", I said.
 
"I'll take you there next time", he said.
 
"Seems like both of you argue a lot", the girl laughed.
 
"Yes with him, everything turns into an arguement!", I laughed, "By the way you seem like foreigners.".
 
"Yes we came here as a couple. We've been together for 6 years now. So he brought as here as a surprise", the girl said.
 
"You've been together for 6 years? Thats so cute", I awed.
 
"Yep", the boy nodded. The ride finally started. We started floating and screamed everytime we hit the wall. Afterwards we went up a elevator and dropped down a slide. I could see the exit. I was then flooded by an unexpected wave from behind.
 
"Eww I got wet", I moaned. It was just me who got wet out of us 4. We reached the exit and got out.
 
"We'll be going then!", the girl said.
 
"Sure it was nice meeting you. Good luck in the future", I whispered to just her.
 
"You too", she whispered back hinting to Myungsoo.
 
"There is nothing like that seriously!", I said.
 
"Well anyways we'll be going", she laughed and they left. I waved while standing next to Myungsoo.
 
"Achoo", I sneezed.
 
"Are you okay?", he asked. He took his coat of and took mine. 
 
"Wear this instead", he said. I didnt take it.
 
"Its an order", he said. I took it off him. We walked to a bench. 
 
"Wait here", he ordered and went. I sat down. People walked by. Its cold. That idiot made me wear this in this weather. I sat there shivering alone.
 
"Here", I saw a hand. I looked up. It was Myungsoo.
 
"What do you want now? Are you happy to see me like this?", I asked.
 
"Yes thats why I bought you a hot chocolate", he answered.
 
"I dont want it"
 
"Its mint flavoured. The seasonal one", he said. I looked at it.
 
"Fine give it!", I snatched it off. He sat down besides me.
 
"Thanks", I whispered before starting to drink it.
 
"Say it again", he laughed. I glared at him while drinking. 
 
"Anyways I think we should go home?", he said. I got up and walked towards the exit. I looked up to see the ferris wheel and stopped. Myungsoo who walked behind me stopped too and looked up too.
 
"Lets go on one final ride.", I said.
 
"What?", he asked.
 
"I mean since we are already here", I said. 
 
"Why not", he nodded. I walked to the line and threw my cup in a bin on the way. We waited in the line and got on.
 
"You are like a kid sometimes", he said.
 
"I will probably remain a kid forever", I said, "I'm that kind of a person". He laughed. I pointed outside the window.
 
"Thats why I wanted to come on this", I said pointing to the sky. An early sunset.
 
"Sometimes I think the world has its own miracles hidden. That is definitely one", I smiled.
 
"I guess even you have your own strange charm", he laughed.
 
"Really?", I asked.
 
"A very strange one", he laughed.
 
"I'll take it as a compliment", I said.
 
"Why did we even come here? I mean you dont like Amusement parks and you arent generous enough to care about my own opinion!", I said.
 
"I am overworking myself. Well you were too.", he replied.
 
"So you decided to come here", I asked.
 
"Yes", he whispered. I chuckled.
 
"Guess even you have a really strange charm to you", I laughed.
 
"Shut up. Lets go home", he left. I walked behind him and we reached the bus stop and got onto the bus. I looked outside and my eyes felt heavy. I fell asleep in the bus. Myungsoo woke me up.
 
"Yah shorty. We are going to have to get of in a while.", I heared him say. I opened my eyes and we were still in the bus. I found myself leaning on his shoulder and shot up immedialty.
 
"Sorry", I said.
 
"You should have thought twice before you fell asleep", he replied. 
 
"Lets just get up.", he said. We both got off and started walking.
 
"Want to take the shortcut through the park?", he asked. I nodded. We entered the park which was nearly empty. We walked along the path in silence. I found a cardbox board on the side and ran towards it. Myungsoo followed.
 
"A kitten. Its so cute", I said and picked it up.
 
"Dont you think so?", I asked Myungsoo. He held out his finger towards the kitten. The kitten scratched his finger.
 
"Oww", he screamed in pain. I pulled the kitten towards me.
 
"You know what boy? We can become best friends. We both hate Myungsoo! What else would you need? But still you should scratch him no matter how much of a bad guy he is.", I said to the kitten. It was black as the night and had a white dot on its left ear.
 
"Seriously who talks to cats?", I heared Myungsoo complain.
 
"No wonder he hates you so much. With that attitude, who wouldnt?", I asked. I heared footsteps behind me.
 
"Hyunsoo?", I heared. I turned around.
 
"Minhwa?", I said.
 
"Yo!", he smiled. We all decided to sit down.
 
"So you found that rascal and decided to go and buy food", Myungsoo asked.
 
"Yes but I never knew you two would find it too", Minhwa laughed.
 
"Dont call him a rascal", I shouted.
 
"Hey stop the fighting! Where have you guys been?", he asked.
 
"He forced me out", I casually said.
 
"You would never do it", Minhwa said.
 
"Well you see for the next week I kinda got myself into a little problem", I said. Minhwa seemed confused.
 
"I sang with her yesterday. In return she is my slave for the week", Myungsoo explained.
 
"Really??!! Watch out next week. She might kill you", Minhwa laughed.
 
"Minhwa", I warned.
 
"By the way that kitten. It seems to like you a lot. I was thinking of keeping it but I think it will be better of with you", he laughed.
 
"Are you sure? After all you found it first", I said.
 
"Sure. It seems to like you", he smiled.
 
"I'm thinking. Do you have a name?", I asked.
 
"Rascal. Little Rascal? Fits perfectly", Myungsoo said.
 
"Shut up", I shouted.
 
"Got any ideas?", I asked Minhwa. He thought.
 
"Eros?", he suggested. I looked at him and tilted my head.
 
"Eros? God of Love in greek mythology. I mean you like greek mythology right?", he asked.
 
"Yes.", I said. I picked the kitten up.
 
"Eros huh? From now on you are Eros", I smiled.
 
"I'll still call him Little Rascal", Myungsoo said.
 
"Shut up your opinion isnt needed", I pointed out sticking my tongue out. I looked at his finger. 
 
"You still have that cut right?", I asked. He looked at his finger. I went through my bag and picked up a plaster. I took it out and peeled it and grabbed his hand and put it around his finger.
 
"Make sure to wash the wound at home and put a new plaster on", I said.
 
"You carry plasters around?", he asked.
 
"Be grateful", I said.
 
"I guess you are still clumsy", Minhwa laughed.
 
"You know me a bit too well", I laughed.
 
"Achoo", I sneezed.
 
"You still havent change your clothes for 2 hours", Myungsoo shot up.
 
"Oh yeah completely forgot", I smiled.
 
"Take care of yourself first", he said.
 
"Guess you two are going", Minhwa said.
 
"Yep. Are you sure you dont want to take the kitten?", I asked.
 
"You give up so much for people around you, I can give up a kitten", he smiled.
 
"Thanks", I smiled.
 
"But remember I'm the adoptive father", he laughed, "Same goes for you Myungsoo. Sorry I beat you to that position. So I have the right to visit Eros whenever I want".
 
"Sure as long as you dont come knocking at night", I laughed.
 
"Take the cat food I bought too", he said. Myungsoo took the bag off him.
 
"I'll be going first.", he said and left. We both watched him go.
 
"Well see you.", I smiled.
 
"Yes. Good luck with the slave thing", he smiled. Whats there to 
wish? I caught up to Myungsoo with the kitten in my arms. We reached our street.
 
"By the way no one will be home tomorrow. You have to cook for me tomorrow", he said.
 
"Yes yes", I replied.
 
"It better be good", he said and was about to go in.
 
"Hurry up and change. You cant miss school this week. You have to carry my bags!", he said.
 
"Whatever. Bye", I smiled before going in. He gave me the bag with the cat food. 
 
"Bye what?", he teased.
 
"Fine! Bye Master Myungsoo", I said. He laughed and went in. I went to my room and changed. I put the kitten in my room and went to take a shower. I came out, dried my hair and started playing with the kitten in my room.
 
"Hey Eros can I asked you something?", I asked. It meowed. He can talk back.
 
"Eros is the God of Love according to Greek mythology right? Will you give me success in my love life too?", I asked. Eros came towards me and sat on my lap. 
 
"Guess you cant talk back to everything", I sighed. I looked at the time.
 
"You might be my little Eros but I'll leave such a big responsibility to God Eros", I giggled. I put Eros down on a cushion on the floor and went to sleep.
 
"Good Night Eros. I hope you like your new home and your new Mummy", I smiled. I turned to face the wall.
 
"Good Night Myungsoo", I whispered and fell asleep.