Football Practice

A Wall In between

Hey lovelies. I write another (2) chapters. It was supposed to be one but it was too long so I just split it into two. I hope you all like it. Subscribe, comment and vote up :) 


 

"Enough jokes folks. Lets get started. Get your poetry books out.", he said. Our lesson passed and it was time for lunch. I looked outside and it was still raining. I remembered the meeting. Young Mi ran up to me.
 
"Wanna join is for lunch?", she asked.
 
"Sorry I have the meeting", I said showing her the folder. Hyun Jae joined us.
 
"What about lunch?", she asked. I showed her my packed lunch.
 
"All prepared", I smiled. The all waved and left. Myungsoo was sleeping on his desk. I went up to him and kicked him.
 
"Yah wake up and go and eat. You will starve and die if you dont", I shouted.
 
"I dont want to eat.", he moaned. I looked at Minhwa who waved and ran up to me.
 
"Dont you have to go to that meeting?", he asked. I nodded.
 
"Want me to drop you?", he asked.
 
"Dont worry I'm old enough to go by myself", I laughed.
 
"I'll still come for my own satisfaction", he smiled. I turned to Myungsoo.
 
"Yah eat and dont die", I said. He fell asleep. I looked at Minhwa. 
 
"Dont worry I'll make him eat.", he laughed. I smiled. We walked to the meeting room in the other building.
 
"Have you ever met any of the other class presidents?", he asked.
 
"Well I dont know them well but I do know them", I said. 
 
"Thats okay. As long as you are comfortable its fine", he smiled.
 
"True. But still now that I think about it I dont talk to them much.", I thought. The group consists of four representatives or class presidents including me. I'm the class pres for 11A. For 11B there is Han Joon Hae, another girl representative with me. I personally dont know her but I usually sit with her during meetings. She is very quiet and doesnt talk much so I dont start conversations with her either. For 11C its Jang Donghae. He is also very quiet. Maybe because he is so up himself with his grades. He usually doesnt talk to anyone who he doesnt think is worthy enough and I guess I'm on that list too. Finally for 11D its Im Kyunsoo. I realise there are too many 'soos' in this school. He isnt what you call quiet. Although he is quite stuck up himself he would probably be the only one who makes the meetings less boring with his talks. We approached the room and there I saw Joon Hae who was waiting in front of the door. 
 
"Good afternoon", I smiled. She smiled and bowed. 
 
"I'll be going then. Call me if you want me to pick you up", Minhwa laughed before leaving.
 
"Shall we go in?", I asked. She nodded silently and I knocked on the door and found the other two already inside.
 
"You guys are early", Kyunsoo said. 
 
"We aint that late.", I protested. We sat down. There was a silence.
 
"Have you all planned the trip out?", I asked. Joon Hae nodded.
 
"Yes", Kyunsoo said. Donghae remained his silent self reading a book on some law thing.
 
"So where are you guys wanting to go?", I asked. 
 
"Why dont you start", Kyunsoo suggested. He's not that bad after all. I showed him and Joon Hae a picture. Donghae clearly wasnt interested in any of us so he kept reading his book.
 
"Woaah the beach. Its so cliche for the summer but its such a good idea too", he said. I smiled.
 
"So go on where are you planning to go?", I asked.
 
"I planned a camping trip. I mean its a way of spending time together as a class for the very last time right?", he asked.
 
"Five years sure went fast right?", I asked. He nodded. We turned to Joon Hae who held a picture of a mountain resort looking place. A ski trip.
 
"Good to actually get out of the heat in the summer", Kyunsoo laughed. "Hey Donghae whats your idea?". No response. Kyunsoo go really mad and got up. Before anything broke out, I got up.
 
"As a representative you have to participate in the meeting", I said. He put his book down and looked at me.
 
"You're loud", he said. Who does he think he is? Only Myungsoo can insult me like that.
 
"Now that you put your book down, we can start our meeting", I forced smiled. We started the meeting and were later joined by our Head teacher who took in our ideas and left. After the meeting we left. Myungsoo was outside the room.
 
"What are you doing here?", I asked.
 
"In case you get kidnapped", he laughed.
 
"As you will help", I pouted and we started walking to our class.
 
"True. I would just watch the whole scene and maybe help the kidnapper", he laughed.
 
"As if I'll let you", I laughed back, "Seems like you were lonely without me. I mean you came to pick me up".
 
"Dream on shorty", he laughed. We headed back to the class room and our biology teacher walked in right after. After one hour of torture, she left and Miss Choi came and did the usual homeroom session. Everyone left one by one. Mi Jin and Hoo Sook went to their bus stop. Young Mi, Sun Hi and Hyun Jae headed towards their bus stop. Jae Hwa went towards the gates to wait for her mother. Myungsoo and I were left in the class room. We did the classroom duty as usual. I picked up the broom.
 
"Put the chairs up", I shouted. He went and sat down.
 
"You will do work for me. Thats an order.", he smirked. I glared and started doing the work. After I finished he went and got his bag. I went and got mine too. 
 
"I'm leaving. I dont have anything afterschool today.", I said and was about to leave. A hand stopped me. I turned back.
 
"You're coming practice with me", he smirked.
 
"What?"
 
"Practice. Practice. You are coming practice with me.", he said. My eyes widened. How sad is this guy? I have better things to do. I followed him to the lockers to get his football kit. He looked at me.
 
"Get your trainers", he said. I looked at him.
 
"What? Why?", I asked.
 
"You arent just going to sit around. You will have to play with me.", he said.
 
"Why would I want to do that?", I asked.
 
"Because its an order", he laughed. He opened my locker and got my converses out. 
 
"There you go. Change into them", he said. I snatched my trainers off him and put them on.
 
"You cant expect me to play football in my uniform in the rain", I said.
 
"Why? Am I expecting too much?", he asked.
 
"Way too much", I whispered so he couldnt hear me.
 
"Did you say something?", he asked.
 
"No. Nothing at all", I replied. I walked with him and waited in front of the changing rooms. Why do I have to play football with him. I want to go home. And its even worse that I didnt bring my umbrella. And I will get wet already. Arghh what shall I do? I looked up and saw a few boys walking out.
 
"Excuse me, you do know that football practice will end in 2 hours?", a boy asked. I nodded.
 
"Yes. I'm here... to watch", I replied. They nodded and headed to the fields. Minhwa walked out along with Jae Joong, Hae Joon and Seungyeon from our class.
 
"Hyunsoo?", he asked.
 
"What?", I asked casually.
 
"What is our pres doing here?", Hae Joon asked.
 
"Just. Felt like waiting", I answered.
 
"You will have to wait for two hours", Seungyeon pointed out.
 
"Yes I figured", I laughed. Myungsoo joined us.
 
"Oh yeah she will be practicing with us", Myungsoo said. Everyone turned to look at me. I forced a smile out.
 
"Lee Hyunsoo at your service", I said.
 
"Are you sure you want to play? I mean its raining and you are still in your uniform", Minhwa said.
 
"No I dont want to play", I said.
 
"So why are you playing", Seungyeon asked. I pointed at Myungsoo.
 
"Because this bad guy is making me play", I shouted.
 
"Enough complaining. We have to go now", Myungsoo said. He walked to the fields followed by Hae Joon and Seungyeon. 
 
"Come on", Minhwa smiled. I looked at him.
 
"Dont worry I wont make you do anything too bad. Just play along so Myungsoo doesnt suspect anything", he said. I nodded and we followed to the fields. They all warmed up and I stood there watching them from the gates. Myungsoo ran up to me. 
 
"You are running laps with me", he said.
 
"Really?", I asked.
 
"Yes come on", he said.
 
"How many?", I asked.
 
"Around 20 or 25", he said casually.
 
"WHAAAT?", I shouted.
 
"Come on.", he said and dragged me. We started running.
 
"Myungsoo guess what. I hate you so much", I said.
 
"Its not like I love you", he pointed out. He will pay greatly for
making me run laps with him in the rain. He will!!