Snow

A Wall In between

Hey subbies and non subbies. I made another Loooong chapter for my lovelies (you guys). Remember to Comment and oh subscribe if you already havent. And keep supporting ZeroPrincesses! Hope you enjoy the chapter and laugh your hearts out ;)


 

What a strange family!
 
Opened the doors my house. The lights were off. I left the lights off and went upstairs and opened the water tap to let water fill in the tub. I put some bubble bath into it and left to go to my room to get my Pjs to change into. I tied my hair into a messy bun and went into the bathroom. I turned the tap off and checked if the temperature was right with my index finger. I soon stepped in and lied down in the warm water. I lost track of time and took time to relax. I shot up when I heared a noise downstairs. Sounded like someone opened the door. I looked at the time. Its 8. It cant be mum. I listened closely. I heared noise from the living room. Sounded like someone was looking through drawers and cupboards. I got out and quickly changed into my Pjs. I opened the door quietly and peeked down the stairs. The lights were still off but I could see little circle of light. A torch? We dont have a torch! That means its not mum. It must be someone else.
 
A burgler? I took a bat from my room and walked down the stairs in absolute silence peeking into the living room. Since the burgler was making a lot of noise it was easier for me. As I reached downstairs, I tiptoed into the living room. I grabbed the bat tightly and walked towards him. He wore black clothes and had gloves on. Clever. I used the back of the bat and lightly hit his head with it.
 
"Ahhh", he let out before falling to the ground. It wasnt even that hard but the scream was pretty loud. What am I supposed to do now? He cut the power line. I used his torch to find a rope and tied him up just in case he woke up. I dragged him outside and towards the front door and reached to open it. I opened it and found Myungsoo who was about to knock on the door.
 
"My mum heard a noise and wanted me to check if you are alright but seems nothings wrong with you.", he said. He looked at the tied up burgler and his eyes widened. He looked back at me and gulped.
 
"Now that you are here, can you call the police?", I asked. He stood there in silence.
 
"Maybe we should call the ambulance first", he looked at the burgler.
 
"Dont worry I just hit him really lightly. He probably just passed out due to the shock.". He still looked worried and gulped.
 
"Dont worry I didnt kill him he is still breathing! Just call the police.", I said. He nodded and did as he was asked. The police van soon arrived and took the burgler after asking me some questions. 
 
"I thought you were scared of burglers", Myungsoo said while hesitating.
 
"What made you think that?", I asked.
 
"Back then when I opened the door.", he said. I thought.
 
"Ohh.... that was probably because of my foot. I couldnt even do anything.". He still didnt seem convinced.
 
"Its like you have another evil Hyunsoo inside of you.", he said.
 
"Yes yes Hoo Sook says that alot but I dont think so. There is only one Hyunsoo", I smiled. He forced a smile out. Soon both his mother and Monsoon came out.
 
"Hyunsoo dear nothing happened to you right?", she asked.
 
"Nope! I told you I would be okay!", I smiled. 
 
"Thank god", she let out a sigh. "I told Myungsoo to go and check on you since I heared a scream. He was too lazy and said that you wouldnt scream".
 
"It was that burgler who screamed.", Myungsoo pointed out.
 
"At least you are fine Hyunsoo!", she let out another sigh of relief. I nodded. I saw my mum walking in the corner. I waved. She arrived at the door.
 
"What happened?", she asked.
 
"Its was a burgler. I just hit him on the head and called the police", I replied.
 
"Thats my girl", she said while patting my head. Myungsoo stared at us weirdly.
 
"What?", I asked. 
 
"Nothing", he shook his head.
 
"Well lets all head to bed. We have school tomorrow", I said. I said good bye to everyone and went inside after my mum. I went upstairs and went to bed. Good night.
 
I woke up after hearing my phone ring. 
 
*Michin goeni waeguroni~*
 
I looked at it with half sleeping eyes. It was Hoo Sook. I picked up the phone and put it on speaker.
 
"Hello?", I answered the phone.
 
"Guess what. No school today", she said.
 
"Thats nice now go to sleep", I said in a sleepy voice. I then realised what she said and shot up.
 
"Wait! WHAAAT?", I screamed. 
 
"Check outside.", she said. I got up and walked towards the window and opened the blinds. It was snowing.
 
"Omo its snowing", I said.
 
"Geez I cant believe you, Mi Jin, Jae Hwa. Even Young Mi and Hyun Jae. You are still asleep.", she said in disappointment.
 
"Hehehe", I laughed.
 
"Hey wanna have a snow fight?", I asked.
 
"Not after what happened last year.", she said. I remembered what happened last year.
 
"You and Jae Hwa went crazy and kept throwing snow at eachother. I got freaked out!", she said.
 
"Oh come on it will be fun. Promise", I begged.
 
"Okay I'll let everyone know", she said.
 
"Be ready at 10!", she said before cutting the phone. I got up and ate breakfast. Myungsoo and Monsoon then came into my mind. I walked upstairs and banged on the wall.
 
"Oi Myungsoo get up", I shouted.
 
"Shut up I woke up at 5 unlike you who woke up at 7!", he shouted back. 
 
"Wanna join us? We want to have a snowball fight!", I asked changing the topic.
 
"Why are you so nice all of the sudden?", he asked.
 
"I just want you and Monsoon to join in. Meet you here at 10!", I said before going down. I looked at the time. It was 8:30. My phone rang again.
 
*Michin goeni waeguroni~*
 
"Hello?", I answered. It was Mi Jin. She said that they were on their way since they didnt have anything to do. Also Sun Hi couldnt come since she caught
the flu. I agreed and went up to change. I put on my tracksuit bottoms and got out my Wellies. I banged on the wall again.
 
"Change of plan they will be here any minute", I shouted before going downstairs. I waited and waited. After 10 minutes I heard the door bell ring. It was Myungsoo and Monsoon.
 
"Yo!", I said and invited them over.
 
"You didnt give us a choice did you", Myungsoo moaned.
 
"Hyung dont moan. It will be fun", Monsoon encouraged his brother.
 
"Whatever", he said before entering and taking a seat in the living room. I went and sat down. I heared the door bell ring after 10 minutes and opened it. What a covincidence. Everyone arrived at the same time today! They all entered and we took a seat in the living room.
 
"Shall we sort out the teams?", Mi Jin asked. We all nodded. 
 
"I'm with Jae Hwa", she said. They are a buy one get one free package after all.
 
"Can I be with Hoo Sook?", Young Mi asked. 
 
"Sure", I answered. Just 4 left.
 
"I'll be with Hyun Jae then", I said. She nodded.
 
"Guess Hyung and I are in a team then.", Monsoon said. "We should all make up names for our groups."
 
We all split up and thought in pur groups. After a while we all shared ideas. Mi Jin and Jae Hwa went first.
 
"Jae Mi aka RED", they both said insync and cheered.Thats cool. Like those couple names in bands. Monsoon and Myungsoo went next.
 
"The Kim dragons!", Monsoon said. We all cheered. Young Mi and Hoo Sook were next.
 
"Death Angels?", Hoo Sook suggested. 
 
"Yep sounds cool why not?", Young Mi nodded. It soon became our turn. We looked at eachothers.
 
"We havent come up with anything yet", I said.
 
"Short leader nims", Mi Jin suggested.
 
"Oi", Hyun Jae shouted. They all laughed. We thought.
 
"Short Hyun-Hyun", Hoo Sook suggested.
 
"Is the 'short' really necessary?", I asked.
 
"Yep", she nodded.
 
"Since we can come up with it we'll keep that", Hyun Jae said. I nodded. 
 
"Get set to go everyone. Everyone can secure a region for themselves. You gave 10 minutes to get ready.", I said. They all nodded. I went outside with Hyun Jae. 
 
"We have to build a fort. See that corner over there? Thats where most of the snow builds up every year. We will secure that place and build a fort with the snow there", I whispered. She nodded. 
 
When we got outside we headed to the corner and started building the fort. After it was nearly finished, I told Hyun Jae to finish it and I started making snow balls to throw. I looked around. Everyone copied the idea of making forts. I looked at my watch. Two minutes left. Hyun Jae finished with the fort and helped me with the snowballs. We looked around. Most of them were halfway done with their forts. We made enough snowballs for now. We checked the time. I stood up.
 
"Let the War begin", I shouted out.
Everyone panicked but started throwing snowballs. Hyun Jae started throwing them trying to destroy everyones forts since thats the main aim for us. I continued making a supply of snowballs and after I finished I started aiming at everyones forts like Hyun Jae did. I noticed everyone started to aim for our forts aswell. We managed to destroy most forts but then we aimed for people instead. We hit everyone at least once. 
 
"Yah shorty", I heared Myungsoo say. I turned around to get snow
in my face. He picked more snow up and put it down my neck and on my head. I sat on the snow.
 
"Why did you do that for?", I asked. My voice started to become weaker. I shed a tear. Myungsoo saw this and got started. I bent down picked some snow up and pushed it into his face. 
 
"Loser", I stuck my tongue out and whiped the fake tear I shed. In the end we lost track of points and just went inside. 
 
"Hot chocolate anyone?", I asked.
 
"You know us too well", Jae Hwa pointed out.
 
"Let me guess. With extra cream?", I asked.
 
"Yep", Mi Jin said. Everyone took their coats off and put them on the radiators. They all sat on the sofas and turned the TV on. Young Mi came to the kitchen to help me carry the cups. We all sat there watching TV. 
 
"I'm hungry", Jae Hwa pointed out.
 
"Can someone go and buy food?",
Hoo Sook asked.
 
"I cant be asked. Who wanted to go?", I asked. Noone volunteered.
 
"Guess we have to do rock paper scissors then!", Monsoon said. We all agreed and played rock paper scissors. Both Mi Jin and Hoo Sook won the first round. We played again. Monsoon and Hyun Jae won this time. Three left. This time I won.
 
"Come on I went last time", Jae Hwa moaned.
 
"I'll go then", I said. I got up and put my coat and scarf on. I stood up and put my boots on and left the house with my wallet and phone followed by Myungsoo.
 
"Put your hood up before you
catch a cold", he demanded. I put it on. We walked in silence. Its been so long since it snowed this much. We arrived at the chinese store near out neighbourhood. We ordered 8 noodles and 20 spring rolls. We left after getting the food. The snow became more and more.
 
"Will you be fine with the food bag?", he asked.
 
"Yep", I nodded.
 
"I dont want my food dropping", he said.
 
"I thought you were worrying about me!", I said.
 
"I'm only worrying about my food.", he said before laughing.
 
"Stupid. If I fall your food will too. So you must worry about me!", I said.
 
"You will be fine. After all you beat that burglar up yesterday.", he said. I laughed.
 
"By the way your dad seems really strict.", I said.
 
"Yes he is", he answered, "How is your father?".
 
"Well he does worry about my studies but not as much as my mum. They take more care since I'm the only child but that means they only have one child to pressurise", I laughed. "Sometimes I feel like a pressure cooker". He laughed.
 
"Well my father is strict aswell. Since I'm the eldest he wants me to set an example to Monsoon and wants him to do well aswell after learning from me.", he explained.
 
"Monsoon is smarted and more mature than other boys his age. So are you. Well you arent really that mature", I said emphasising the 'that'. He glared at me.
 
"But your parents raised you two well. Its like two perfect little people. Next thing you know, both of you say that you can fly", I laughed.
 
"We are both taller than you", he pointed out.
 
"Who cares.", I shouted back. We walked in silence.
 
"You are cute", he said breaking the silence. I looked at him. His face was serious.
 
"Whaaaat?!!",I screamed. I slipped and was about to fall forward. Myungsoo grabbed my hand wanting to prevent me from falling. In the end he fell backwards and I fell back aswell.
 
"It was a joke", he laughed his head off.
 
"Oww.. couldnt you just do anything other than make me fall?", I asked.
 
"I fell with you. You made me fall with you. Besides its payback for earlier.", he said before laughing again. I got up and kicked him.
 
"What was that for?", he asked.
 
"Payback. Get up now!", I said. He got up and we continued to walk back home. My pants were wet. It felt weird. We reached home. Everyone was still in front of the TV. 
 
"We are back.", I shouted. Mi Jin and Hyun Jae took the food to the living room and gave it out. I went upstairs to change my pants.
 
I went downstairs to see everyone eat without me. Young Mi patted the floor telling me to come and sit besides her. I did so and started eating.
 
"Where did you go",Monsoon asked.
 
"This bad guy made me fall in the snow", I said while pointing at Myungsoo. 
 
"Aha shame", Jae Hwa laughed and high fived Myungsoo. We ate and after watching TV everyone left. Guess another day went. I sighed.