[Valentines day Special] Football tournament!!

A Wall In between

 

Hey guys ^^ This is m first Special Chapter I mentioned in the teaser. Sorry for trolling everyone. I know I was mean but couldnt resist my friends idea. Anyways I hope you guys dont hate me now -___-. Please subscribe, vote and Comment. You guys are so funny making laugh during the day with your comments. Especially two induviduals who comment reguraly. You know who you are ^^. Please support ZeroPrincesses and check out the other fanfics on there. Btw 'My Princesses Bodyguard' is also written by me ^^. Also check out my dongsaengs works 'Hidden identity' and 'Angel in Disguise' and also my maknaes other account 'chiimi' and my unnie (not part of Zeroprincesses) 'RED13INFINITE'. Forgive me for shamelessly advertising. 
 
Secondly may all those couples out there live happily ever after and be together forever and ever and ever and ever.... And to all others, you will find the destined one soon, keep looking out for him/her!! Thats all from me. Enjoy the chapter :)
 
Love, Your Author Nim, Lspirit Leader nim 

 

"Good Morning Planet earth", I said while waking up and stretching.
 
"Good morning Stupid", I heared from next door. I giggled. I went to the toilet to brush. I came out and looked at the calender. Valentines day!
 
I went to my closet and took out my uniform, put it on and brushed my hair before sorting out my books and heading downstairs to make myself breakfast. I put my bag into the sitting room and got my sports bag too. I went into the kitchen to decide on what to eat. Cereals or toast? I took out some milk and some cereals and ate. I heared the door bell ring. Its probably Myungsoo and Monsoon. I took my bags and headed out after washing the plates.
 
"Good morning", I greeted them.
 
"Good morning", Monsoon greeted me with a smile. A few days past since he caught Myungsoos flu and he seem much much better.
 
"Morning", Myungsoo said in his usual tone. 
 
"My tournament is today! You better not forget that promise you made", Monsoon reminded.
 
"Of course not", I smiled.
 
"Its Valentines day", Monsoon moaned.
 
"Yep", I said.
 
"Great today is the day where I get annoyed the most", Myungsoo moaned. I looked at him. He is in a bad mood already.
 
"Myungsoo hyung gets so much chocolate and love confessions on valentines day its unbelievable. He also rejects every single confession he gets.", Monsoon whispered.
 
"Dont you get chocolates? I bet you get a lot", I asked Monsoon.
 
"Yes I get quite a lot", he smiled, "You must get a lot on White day!".
 
"I get a lot on both days", I boasted.
 
"Really?!! I thought Valentines day is mostly where girls give chocolates to boys.", Monsoon
said.
 
"Yep it sure is. I get chocolates from lowerclassmen on Valentines day while on White day I get sweets from upperclassmen and guys from our year.", I said, "But I get most sweets on White day".
 
"Wooahh Noonas amazing", Monsoon said. I laughed.
 
"Whats so amazing about that?", Myungsoo asked.
 
"Just", Monsoon answered.
 
"We still have left over chocolate from last year", Monsoon smiled, "Hyung doesnt really like chocolate as much.".
 
"I still have some chocolate aswell. I do eat chocolate once in a while but I get sick of it easily", I said.
 
"I know what you mean", Monsoon sighed, "Whenever I get chocolate on my birthday or Valentines day, I feel bad for not eating every single piece I get but after I finish I feel too sick to even eat anything else". Thats really sweet of him. To eat what girls actually give him because of the effort they put into it.
 
We continued walking and I noticed Myungsoo and Monsoon already got their first few boxes of chocolates and letters. Both of them received the gifts in different ways. Monsoon bowed and smiled to every girl who gave him a gift while Myungsoo kept silent and just nodded. I still cant believe they are brothers! I continued walking and got greeted by some lowerclassmen as we reached school who bowed politely and wished me good morning. I smiled back and greeted them back and accepted all their gifts. I went to class and after we registered we all left for our first lesson, Physical education, leaving the gifts on my table. We all went to the changing rooms and changed into our Sports kits and headed to the gym right after.
 
"Alright ladies how about handball today?", she asked. Everyone agreed. Soon the boys from the boys gym next door walked in and handed a note to our teacher.
 
"Change of plan ladies, we will have to play basket ball today! Get into mixed teams of 8!", she shouted. Hyun Jae, Mi Jin, Jae Hwa, Young Mi, Hoo Sook, Sun Hi and I are always together. We were in a team of 7. I saw Myungsoo in a team already with Minhwa. I ran up to them.
 
"Can any of you join our group? We only have 7 and you guys seem to have 9", I asked. Myungsoo and Minhwa looked at eachother.
 
"I dont mind-", Minhwa got cut off.
 
"Dont worry I'll join", Myungsoo walked towards our group. I looked at both of them. I turned to face Minhwa. 
 
"Sorry for the inconvinience", I bowed and waved before heading towards my group.
 
"Why play basketball on Valentines day?", Jae Hwa asked in an annoyed manner.
 
"Why got a date?", I asked.
 
"Yep a candle light dinner!", she laughed and grabbed Mi Jins arm.
 
"I thought we were going to get divorced today.", Mi Jin joked.
 
"Of course not yeobo how could you say such a thing", Jae Hwa said. We all laughed.
 
"Okay enough nonsense. You guys all know your positions right?", I asked. Everyone nodded apart from Myungsoo who seemed confused.
 
"Myungsoo you should go with Hyun Jae as center position", I commanded. He still seemed confused but nodded and did as I asked. We all took our positions and started playing. Although we didnt play for the sake of winning, we played for the sake of having fun. Myungsoo was probably the only one committed. After a few games we took a little break. Minhwa spotted us and walked towards us.
 
"You did good for a captain of a football team", I laughed.
 
"So did you for the academic president of our class", he laughed back, "Guess our pres will always be an all rounder". He looked and smiled at Myungsoo.
 
"Hyunsoo ah do me a favour", he whispered.
 
"What is it?", I asked.
 
"One of our players isnt here today. We need a subsitude for today. Can you ask Myungsoo for me. I dont think he likes me very much". His last few words made me giggle a lot.
 
"Sure", I smiled. I walked up to Myungsoo and grabbed his hand.
 
"Myungsoo can you do me a favour?", I asked.
 
"Depends", he said.
 
"Just say yes!", I pleaded.
 
"Okay okay. What is it?", he asked.
 
"Can you subsitude one of the football players for the tournament today?", I asked. He turned to look at Minhwa who was watching us.
 
"Because he asked?", he asked emphasising the 'he' part.
 
"Come on Myungsoo dont be like that. I dont want our school to lose to some idiots from another school", I said but he still seemed hesitant. I punched him on his arm.
 
"If you dont do it, I will make your life hell for you!", I said.
 
"Okay okay I'll do it", he surrendered.
 
"Really?", I asked.
 
"Just go and tell him before I change my mind", he demanded. I smiled at him and made my way to Minhwa.
 
"He said yes!!", I jumped.
 
"Yes!!! We still have a chance!!", he jumped with me.
 
"I will make sure he comes dont worry!!", I smiled and left. He waved and I went back to the group. 
 
"So up for another round? 4 vs. 4!", Hyun Jae asked.
 
"Why not?", Young Mi asked.
 
"Because Mi Jin and Jae Hwa have a date to go to!", Sun Hi joked.
 
"3 vs. 3?", Hoo Sook offered.
 
"2 vs. 3! Myungsoo has to go to football practice for today", I said smiling at Myungsoo who suprisingly kept quiet for once.
 
"I'll be going then", Myungsoo said quietly and left.
 
"Well have fun", I shouted and waved but I didnt get any reply, "I guess".
 
"Anyways still want to play? Hyun Jae and Hyunsoo vs. Hoo Sook, Young Mi and me", Sun Hi said. We got up and started playing while Jae Hwa and Mi Jin kept watching on the side.
 
"Oi  just because we didnt want to start sweating doesnt mean that we dont want to play", Jae Hwa ran up and intercepted the pass I made to Hyun Jae. After both of them joined we made new groups and played until the lesson finished. We went back to the changing room and changed into our uniforms and headed outside.
 
"I'm going to check on Myungsoo guys so please take my PE bag to my locker", I said before handing my Kit to Sun Hi. I walked to the back fields to see Minhwa coaching the junior teams and the senior team playing football under Myungsoos orders. I walked up to the gates and watched them play for a while. I looked up as a ball headed to my direction. I held my hands out to catch it and dropped it on the floor to kick it back over the gates.
 
"Nice pass", I heared from the other side. I looked to see. It was Minhwa. He ran towards the gates.
 
"Interested in joining? You seem like a strong player. Too bad you were born as a girl", he laughed.
 
"Looks like practice is going good. Dont overexert yourself and everyone else, but as a captain I guess you know that", I said.
 
"Those two brothers are miracles", he said.
 
"One of them is the other one isnt", I laughed.
 
"I mean Myungsoo hyung is coaching our senior team without even being part of it or any practice while Monsoon is coaching the junior team right after recovering from a flu", he said.
 
"You are respecting Myungsoo too much. I mean I'm younger than both of you but I dont address either of you formally.", I laughed.
 
"Well we have grown up together and wait arent you meant to address Myungsoo hyung formally. He is even older than me", he explained.
 
"He is that one guy I will never respect", I laughed.
 
"Hyunsoo remains Hyunsoo", he laughed, "Well got to get back to practice. We got to come home with 3 trophies!", he smiled.
 
"You better unless you want me to coach you football after school everyday", I joked.
 
"Ooh scary scary", he laughed and ran off. I walked back away from the gate.
 
"Yah shorty!", someone called. I turned around. It was Myungsoo.
 
"Dont call me shorty!", I protested.
 
"Do you have a water bottle?", he asked. He completely ignored what I just said.
 
"Yes but I already drank from it", I answered. He looked at me.
 
"You normally sky it dont you?", he asked.
 
"Huh?"
 
"You normally dont make any contact with the bottle using you mouth do you?", he asked.
 
"Moron I know what skying means but how do you know", I asked.
 
"I saw it a few times", he said.
 
"Stalker"
 
"Its not my fault you drink in front of me", he complained.
 
"Creep"
 
"I just notice those little details".
 
"ert"
 
"Thats going too far I just asked you for a damn water bottle!!", he shouted. I took it out and gave it to him. 
 
"I refilled it after the lesson knowing your bag will still be in the changing rooms", I said handing the water bottle, "Take it!"
 
"Thanks", he said.
 
"I could have brought yours but I cant just walk into the boys changing room", I laughed. He just looked at me.
 
"Anything else?", I asked.
 
"No", he replied. 
 
"Well good luck and dont overexert yourself", I said and smiled and took my leave.
 
"Yah shorty!", I heared again. I turned around.
 
"Dont call me sh-"
 
"Thanks again. Hyunsoo", he said after turning around and walking back to his team. I guess he does know some good words. I smiled and walked back after looking at the time. Break was nearly over. Time to get to our next class. I thought of what lesson I have next. Double history. Great! I walked into the class.
 
"Good morning class. Seems like we have some people missing", she said after looking around.
 
"Football tournament", a few students called out.
 
"Well that wont stop us from carrying on as normal. Hyunsoo?", she called and I stood up, "Its your responsibility to make the rest of them catch up with everything".
 
"Yes Miss", I said and sat back down. I guess I have to write my notes extra neatly today so I can photocopy them and give it to them. I stretched and focused on the whiteboard where our teacher started to go over the next bit of the syllabuls. I started writing notes and stopped as soon as the teacher sat down. I looked out of the window. Come to think of it I have to put all these gifts into my locker at lunch. I could see the courts from here. The teams are working really hard today. I looked at Monsoon who seemed to be doing good with teaching the junior team. He seems to be socialising quite well. Minhwa took over the second group which consisted of year 9 and 10 students. Just like Monsoon he seemed to really socialise with everyone. I remember when we were young, he used to be really shy. He has come out of his shell quite a bit. I turned over to see the senior team consisting of year 11 and 12 students. Only 3 year 12 students are participating. Myungsoo seems to have gotten the hang of coaching aswell. He seems so hard working from up here. Maybe he has finally found something he enjoys. Okay enough daydreaming Hyunsoo. Everyone is working hard so you must too. Back to work! Just like this the lesson went by. I waved to Sun Hi. She came over.
 
"Is my PE kit in my locker?", I asked.
 
"No I was too lazy so I just put both in mine", she said.
 
"What can I do with you?", I laughed, "I'm going to go and get my english text book and put these gifts away".
 
"Meet us at our meeting place!", she said. I nodded and walked downstairs to my locker. I opened it and found letters and notes in it. I put the gifts in the first shelf and took the letters out. They were all sealed. I went through all of them one by one and found a note without a name.
 
'To my dearest Hyunsoo,
I was really happy today. I caught a glance of you.        A Secret Admirer.'
 
I kept on looking at this one. It was different from all others. First of all it didnt have an envelope. It was written on a post it note. Secondly the text didnt have any specific meaning. Thirdly there is no name or class on it. Strange.
 
"Boo", I heared someone whisper into my ear. I got startled and turned behind. I found Myungsoo leaning over my shoulder, reading the note in my hand.
 
"You were so deep in thoughts because of this?", he asked.
 
"No just. Its strange", I answered.
 
"Just forget about it. Dont think too much of it", he said. I nodded.
 
"You smell sweaty", I pointed out.
 
"I was practicing for the whole day", he answered. He moved back a bit.
 
"Dont overwork yourself! The tournament is today. You are going to lose all your energy before the tournament!", I said.
 
"I cant really do anything about that. I havent played proper football in years.", he said.
 
"For your hard work I'll treat you", I smiled.
 
"There is no need", he answered.
 
"Come on! Its a rare moment where I offer to treat someone", I said.
 
"Okay. But its your treat like you said", he agreed. I nodded.
 
"Sure. But first lets go to the classroom to put my english textbook there.", I said. He nodded and we walked to our classroom to put my english book away. We walked to a shop outside school.
 
"Do you always get notes like that?", he asked.
 
"Nope its my first one", I replied.
 
"Its probably a prank and nothing else", he laughed.
 
"What if I get kidnapped?", I asked.
 
"I'll come and save you", he teased.
 
"You? Do you want another lovey dovey heart punishment plaster? I'll be fine without you", I laughed.
 
"Dont underestimate the power of Kim Myungsoo", he said.
 
"You my friend are underestimating the power of the great Lee Hyunsoo!", I laughed.
 
"Yes I can see your greatness from you height!", he laughed.
 
"Height has nothing to do with this. The taller a person, the dumber they are!", I said.
 
"You arent taller than me though", he pointed out.
 
"Are you calling me stupid?", I asked.
 
"I called you both stupid and short", he laughed.
 
"Why am I treating you again?", I asked. He just replied with a laughter. We arrived at a sandwich store.
 
"Sorry I can only buy you a sandwich and an energy drink since you have to be in shape for the tournament!", I said. I took a sandwich, Coke and a chocolate doughnut. He stared at me.
 
"You want to put on more weight?", he asked.
 
"I'm not that heavy okay?", I replied.
 
"That explains the sore muscles I got after carrying you the last time", he laughed.
 
"Maybe you are just too weak then", I insulted him back.
 
"Or maybe you are just too fat!", he backfired.
 
"You do know that whenever you call a girl fat, it means that you will have to suffer the concequences!", I laughed.
 
"What will you do?", he asked mockingly.
 
"That reminds me. That pink poofy dress you wore once. It was really cute. It was so cute I took a picture of that picture on my phone. I really want to see everyones reactions to it", I laughed.
 
"You are evil", he said.
 
"I know I am", I answered. The lady on the counter just watched us talk and giggled once in a while. After buying the food we walk back to school while fighting and attracting unwanted attention. I dont really care either way. At school, Myungsoo wanted to go back to the fields. I accompanied him and we found the football teams having lunch.
 
"Wanna go and join them?", I asked. He shook his head and headed towards the back of the fields with no one there and found a place under a tree. I walked right behind him and sat besides him.
 
"You are good at football!", I started off.
 
"I was in the football team 2 years ago.", he replied. I remembered one of the photos I saw in the album with him around more boys. They were all part of a football team. He was around Monsoons age back then. I really wonder why he quit but I dont want to ask him.
 
"Are you wondering why I quit?", he asked.
 
"How did you know?", I asked.
 
"You are nosy", he laughed.
 
"You dont have to tell me if you dont want to", I said.
 
"I lost my football spirit. I liked football for many reasons. The biggest reason was that I could see her smile in the audience while I play.", he said.
 
"So you baisically played for her?", I asked.
 
"I played for myself aswell but whenever I saw her in the audience, it gave me an extra motivation to do better than anyone else", he smiled. I took out the sandwiches out of the bag and handed him his one. He took it and started eating.
 
"Come to think of it you have to come and watch aswell right?", he asked.
 
"Yep a promise is a promise! I always keep my word", I said. He was in deep thoughts. His expression darkened.
 
"By the way, since you arent coming class today, I will have to do class room duty all by myself today.", I said. He nodded.
 
"So in return, you have to play for me", I said.
 
"Huh?", he seemed confused.
 
"Its a deal! I do classroom duty on your behalf and you play for me. I will watch so if you lose you are dead!", I said. He started laughing.
 
"Okay deal!", his expression livened up. We ate and sat there for a while.
 
"Myungsoo ah", I called.
 
"What is it?", he asked.
 
"I always wanted to ask you something."
 
"What is it?", he repeated.
 
"Why is your voice so weird?". There was a silence between us.
 
"You are one to talk.", he said.
 
"Why?", I asked.
 
"You have an accent. I have a dialect!", he said.
 
"Ohh.. thats because I was born in Germany!", I said casually.
 
"Whaaaaaat?"
 
"I was born in Germany!", I repeated.
 
"Lee Hyunsoo, you made the biggest plot twist so far.", he said. I laughed.
 
"So what about your dialect?", I asked.
 
"I lived most of my life in Seoul", he answered. I thought about it. Germany..... Seoul... they are miles apart. You could say that Germany is half way across the planet.
 
"Not many people have such a strong dialect though. Maybe you are just strange. Undefined species maybe?", I joked.
 
"I'm probably a rare breed then", he laughed.
 
"You wish. You are a mutation", I said. I looked at the time. 5 minutes left.
 
"5 minutes left!", I said. Myungsoo got up.
 
"Get up shorty!", he said. I didnt move. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
 
"Go to lesson President nim!", he demanded. 
 
"Yeah yeah", I moaned and went to my last lesson for the day. My last lesson is english. I walked up to our classroom where I found everyone sitting in the classroom. Mi Jin and Jae Hwa gave me hard glares. I smiled and walked to my seat. Our class teacher Mr Kwon walked in. He looked at me and the empty seat besides me.
 
"Juliet where is Romeo gone?", he asked. I looked at the empty seat besides me.
 
"Oh him? Football", I replied in an empty tone ignoring the giggles around me. He nodded and carried on with the lesson. I looked at the time once in a while and the day passed. Our homeroom teacher followed and took the register. After that everyone left and I stood up and put the chairs up and started sweeping the floor. Then I started whiping the whiteboard and looked at the time and left for the fields. I saw Monsoon who waved. I waved back. Then I saw Minhwa who also waved. I smiled back at him. I then saw Myungsoo who looked away when I smiled. I found a seat and went and sat down. First it was the juniors. Although they were still juniors they did pretty well. Next was the next age group with Monsoon. I watched the game intensly. Monsoon was the main attacker. He played really well and I jumped whenever they scored. In the end they scored 4 goals and won. After that he joined me to watch the seniors. 
 
"Captain nim good luck!", I shouted teasingly. Minhwa looked at me and waved. They started playing. I looked. Wait why are Myungsoo and Minhwa both attackers? I became worried. I mean Myungsoo hates Minhwa right? I looked and the whistle was blown and they started playing. I watched this game more intensly than the previous one. I heart skipped a beat when I watched the other team score. Our team seemed to be doing bad. I looked at the time. The current score is 4:2 to the opposite team. There was 7 minutes left. I looked at Myungsoo and Minhwa who were dicussing something. I watched the last few minutes. Minhwa scored one goal. Tension built up. 2 minutes left. We needed one more goal to win. I looked at the opposite team who was increasing their defense. Myungsoo took the ball forward and passed it to Minhwa. Minhwa took it around and passed it to Myungsoo again. Only two people were on the opposites side. Myungsoo shot. I watched intensly. It went through the left corner.
 
"Yeeeeeees!!!", I screamed out. Everyone was screaming and shouting. The Seniors got the championship trophy. Both Minhwa and Myungsoo went and got it. I walked towards them. They were both in a discussion.
 
"That was a good game!", I said and noticed they were talking, "What are you guys doing?".
 
"Talking", Myungsoo replied. I pulled Myungsoo towards me.
 
"Dont you hate him?", I whispered.
 
"I never said such a thing", he replied. Wait so they are friends now?
 
"Good game Myungsoo. See you tomorrow. Bye Hyunsoo", Minhwa said before high fiving Myungsoo and leaving. Myungsoo went to change and got his bag. Monsoon left for a victory party with his team. We walked home together.
 
"I never knew you could become friends with someone", I said.
 
"You are probably the only one I hate in this school", he said bluntly.
 
"After all I've done for you?", I asked.
 
"What did you do?", he asked.
 
"I showed you around school", I replied.
 
"Thats when I hated you the most", he said.
 
"Dont be like that!", I moaned.
 
"I hate it when people moan", he said.
 
"Well I hate you!", I shouted.
 
"Its not like I love you!", he laughed.
 
"Who wants to be loved by you? Seriously I feel sorry for that girl who will marry you", I said.
 
"I feel sorry for the guy who will fall for you. You will dictate him", he laughed.
 
"Dont expect another compliment from me ever again", I said. We reached our houses where we parted ways.
 
"Bye", I said before going inside. I put the chocolate I got into the kitchen. I wanted to make a chocolate cake. I got the ingredients out and started making it. I put it into the oven and started making the chocolate cream to cover the cake. I took it out and let it cool. Mum soon came and went to the living room to talk on the phone. Typical! After the cake cooled I covered the cake. I cut it and took a piece for myself to eat.
 
*Ding dong*
 
"Hyunsoo ah get the door", my Mum shouted.
 
"Wait here my love", I said before going to open the door. It was Myungsoo, Monsoon and their parents. They came in and sat in the living room.
 
"Hyunsoo bring the food I prepared", Mum called. I still couldnt eat the cake. I went to take the food and joined my mum. We all ate.
 
"Hyunsoo I'm sure you made a cake. Serve our guests with some", she said. My cake.... 
 
I went to the kitchen cut some pieces. 
 
"My cake...", I cried. I took it to them and gave it. 
 
"Did you really make this dear?", their mother asked.
 
"Yep", I nodded.
 
"How did the football tournament go?", my mum asked.
 
"It went really good. Our three teams won all matches.", Monsoon said.
 
"That reminds me Minhwa is in the team right? I havent heared from him in ages", my Mum said.
 
"He is quite busy with school work and the football coaching. He has to graduate this year remember. That means someone else has to take his position. Apparently no one is ready yet.", I explained.
 
"Mum Myungsoo played too", Monsoon said.
 
"You did?", she asked. He nodded.
 
"Why didnt you tell us?", she asked.
 
"Its seen as useless to some people", he said and looked at his father who remained quiet.
 
"Mum Myungsoo said he will teach me guitar", I said trying to change the subject.
 
"That wonderful. You always wanted to", she said smiling at Myungsoo who couldnt help but smile back.
 
"This cake is really good", Monsoon complimented. I smiled.
 
"Do you make cakes for yourself on Valentines day?", he asked.
 
"Yes. Got a problem?", he asked.
 
"No its just too sad", he laughed.
 
"Hahahahaha really funny", I said with sarcasm.
 
"But the cake aint that bad. Good job shorty!", he smiled. His father looked at him.
 
"I guess we should leave", his father said.
 
"One second.", I said and ran to the kitchen. Only two pieces of cake left including the one I cut or myself. Guess I have to give it up. I wrapped both of them and put it into two gift bags and went to the living room.
 
"Since Monsoon and the other person complimented my cake, I will give them the last two pieces", I smiled. I handed them the bags.
 
"Hyunsoo noona there is no need for you to give us your cake. I mean you havent had a piece of it yet", Monsoon said.
 
"Dont worry I can bake one anytime. Just consider it as a Valentines day present", I smiled.
 
"Guess shorty has a heart after all", Myungsoo laughed.
 
"Thank you", Monsoon said while bowing. I saw both my mum and theirs smiling after seeing is getting along so well. Their father left first and soon all of them left. I went upstairs after watching TV for a while. It was time for bed. Knowing Myungsoo was on the other side I started talking.
 
"Myungsoo ah?" I called.
 
"What?", he asked.
 
"Thanks for helping Minhwa and his team", I said. He was quiet.
 
"Yaah shorty", he said.
 
"Dont call me shorty!!", I shouted.
 
"I want to join the football team again. Thanks for today. I mean introducing me to Minhwa", he said.
 
"Dont worry.", I replied. I smiled.
 
"I said I didnt want to compliment you but you did good today well done.", I said, "If there is anything you can always ask me or now you can ask Minhwa too. I hope I dont get replaced."
 
He laughed. He quitened down.
 
"I played good today because I played for you knowing you were watching.", he said quietly. Silence struck the two of us. I didnt know what to say. The mood became awkward.
 
"Myungsoo.", I called.
 
"What?", he asked.
 
"Since you came next door, I seem to be more tired everyday", I laughed.
 
"I'm really sorry", he said.
 
"Really?", I asked.
 
"No", he answered. He just remains himself! That stuck up idiot.
 
"Still since you moved next door, my life changed somehow. I dont know how to put it but its like I have someone else to rely on now. I dont want to admit it but I'm glad you moved next door.", I said. No reply.
 
"Myungsoo?", I called. No reply. He probably fell asleep. Guess he didnt hear what I said. Maybe he shouldnt know that. Its better if he doesnt.