Daddy

A Wall In between

Hi everyone :). 'A Wall Inbetween' has finally reached 2000 views. Thanks for all your support through comments, subscriptions, votes and reading. I'm actually feeling so proud as this is my first fanfic and the first story I actually bothered writing and I'm having so much fun too. To celebrate this I wrote another chapter. Have fun reading.

P.s this week I will release 2 Special Chapters so keep waiting. I'm already working on them ^^. Please keep supporting ZeroPrincesses and 'A Wall Inbetween'. Thanks again for all your support. Signing off, Lspirit Leadernim ;)


 

After running laps I replaced a member who isnt here today. Talk about not making me do much. I guess Minhwa is siding with Myungsoo a bit too much nowadays. After all I've done for him. After practice I waited in the rain for Myungsoo to change. He came out and handed me a T shirt and a towel.
 
"Go and change into it. You will catch a cold. And dry your hair while you are at it.", he said. I went to the girls toilet and changed into the t shirt. Wait is this his. I smelled it. It wasnt used. He could have given this to me before practice. I put on my jumper and blazer, I took off before the practice. I guess I cant really do anything about my skirt being wet. Guess I have to bear with it until we get home. I put my shirt and tie in my bag and headed out. Myungsoo and Minhwa were waiting for me.
 
"About your towel, I'll return it to you tomorrow after washing it. Same goes for the t shirt", I said. I put the towel into my bag too. Now that I think about it, the t shirt is really big on me but since I'm wearing my blazer and jumper on top its not that noticebable. Otherwise I would never walk out in the crowd like this. I would be the biggest fashion terrorist of the century.
 
"Shall we go?", Minhwa asked.
 
"Yes sure.", I replied and we started walking towards the main gate. I noticed that Minhwa was walking with us. I stared at him.
 
"I'm coming to visit Myungsoo", he said, reading my mind. I nodded.
 
"Its your first time right?", I asked. He nodded eagerly. We reached the gate. Minhwa and Myungsoo took their umbrellas out. I looked at them.
 
"I kinda forgot my umbrella at home", I said. They both looked at eachother.
 
"Whats with the word 'kinda'? Just say you forgot it", Myungsoo said.
 
"You can share with me if you want to. Its not the first time you forgot your umbrella. We always used to share an umbrella when you forgot it. It also made me drop you at your house", Minhwa reminded. Just that thought made me go embarrassed.
 
"Here", Myungsoo pushed his umbrella into my hands. 
 
"You need this", I pointed out.
 
"Its just an umbrella. Two wont fit under one umbrella so one person has to get wet. Be grateful that I gave it to you. Besides you are already half wet.", he said. I opened it up.
 
"Its big enough. And also you will catch a cold. I dont mind walking in the rain.", I said.
 
"Myungsoo are you sure you dont want to share?", Minhwa asked. 
 
"I'm fine", Myungsoo replied. We all walked home. Myungsoo walked at the front and I walked at the back with Minhwa. I looked at Myungsoo while walking as he was getting wet all this time. I looked up. The clouds were darker than before and the rain poured down. I ran up to Myungsoo and held the umbrella over him too. He looked at me and took the umbrella off me.
 
"You are poking me", he shouted. He held it over both of us.
 
"Are you going to stand there all day or will you continue walking?", he asked. Minhwa chuckled and we continued walking and reached home. They both went to Myungsoos house while I entered mine. I went upstairs and the first thing I did was take a shower. After the shower I put all my clothes into the washing machine along with the towel and tshirt. I turned it on and saw Eros running into the kitchen due to the noise the washing machine was making. I bent down and patted him and gave him his food. I ate straight after and went to do my work upstairs. After my homework was done I saw Eros running around in the living room. I couldnt let him play outside in the rain. Maybe he would want to play with Minhwa. Maybe I should visit them. Wait I'm a girl, I cant hang out with guys all the time. Why do I have to be so lonely all the time? I decided to go next door with Eros. Myungsoo opened the door.
 
"Hi. I ... just wanted to tell you that your towel and t shirt are in the washing machine so it will be ready tomorrow", I smiled. I know what I said was nonsense.
 
"If you want to come in just say so and dont make a fairy tale up", he said. Why does he have to be so cold. He walked in and left the door open for me. I walked in.
 
"Eros. One day you will hurt that meanie really badly on both yours and my behalf, understood? Until then I will feed you and make you grow", I whispered to which Eros meowed. I smiled.
 
"Thats a good boy". I walked into the living room to find them doing there homework. Its a project for history. Myungsoo and Minhwa are in the same team after all. I finished mine last week with Jae Hwa and Mi Jin.
 
"Have you finished this?", Minhwa asked. I nodded my head.
 
"Last week", I said. He looked at Eros. I let Eros down knowing he would want to hold him and Eros ran up to Minhwa.
 
"Why did you bring that rascal here?", Myungsoo asked.
 
"E.R.O.S! And I'm H.Y.U.N.S.O.O!", I spelled both mine and Eros' names out.
 
"Its Rascal and shorty", Myungsoo laughed.
 
"Dont laugh you..", I started off.
 
"You what?", he dared me to continue. I caught a deep breath.
 
"You stupid, little, lanky, good for nothing, arrogant, stubborn, stuck up, useless, mean, idiot!", I shouted.
 
"Thats a long list. Never knew you felt this way towards me", he laughed.
 
"Stupid brainless monkey", I pouted.
 
"Looks like you added another two words.", he laughed even more.
 
"You should be happy. She used so many words to describe you although it was done in a bad way. She never used this many on anyone else", Minhwa joined in with Myungsoo.
 
"I should be honoured then", Myungsoo continued to laugh. I need revenge somehow. But how? That reminds me of that photo. I took my phone out and looked in my album. I gave out a smirk. Myungsoo noticed this and gulbed and stopped laughing while Minhwa who still continued stopped too after noticing that Myungsoo has stopped.
 
"What are you smirking about", Myungsoo asked.
 
"Just a picture. Its really cute. That dress. I wonder if you still have it", I said. Minhwa looked confused and turned to Myungsoo.
 
"Dress?", he asked.
 
"Well you see-", I started but Myungsoo covered my mouth with his hand. I tried to get his hand off.
 
"She gave me a dress a while ago. One she wore when she was little. She asked me about that.", he explained. I shook my head violently.
 
"I've never seen Hyunsoo wear dresses when she was little. Its just her parents dressing her into traditional clothing but I never saw her in a dress dress when she was little. To be honest she just got into the dress phase one or two years ago.", Minhwa thought. Thats my Minhwa! Observant as always. Myungsoo looked down on me while I just smirked at him once more. Nice try. I held my phone out to Minhwa. Myungsoo tried snatching it away but I held it as low as I possibly could so he couldnt lean as low. Minhwa came closer and took my phone and looked at the picture.
 
"She is cute but thats not you. You were much cuter. Besides who is this? Your cousin? I have never seen her before", he asked. I finally freed myself from Myungsoos grips. 
 
"Thats Myungsoo", I laughed. "Myungsoo when he was little. He was dressed as a girl.". I continued to laugh. Minhwa looked closer and bursted out too. 
 
"So I wasnt the only Princess", Minhwa laughed. Hearing his comment I laughed even more. Myungsoo glared but we just ignored that. We heard the door open. I got started. What if its his father? I'm not meant to be here. I pulled Myungsoos hand.
 
"Hide me I'm not meant to be here!", I whispered. He laughed.
 
"Wouldnt hiding just make it worse? Besides he will come back at night. He will leave tomorrow.", he said. Minhwa looked confused.
 
"His dad! His dad is the devil. Myungsoo got his genes from him", I said. Myungsoo kicked me. We leaned over to see Monsoon enter the house.
 
"Oh hi Hyung and Noona and Captain.", he said before heading up. He came down again. "Wait. CAPTAIN?!!", he shouted.
 
"Yo!", Minhwa greeted him with a smiled.
 
"You still havent heard the news yet right? Myungsoo made a friend. I know I couldnt believe it either", I said. Myungsoo glared at me yet again.
 
"Hyung, you and captain are friends?", he asked quietly when coming downstairs.
 
"Why Minhwa what do you do at practice? He seems so scared of you", I said. Now Minhwa gave me a glare. He learns too much from Myungsoo.
 
"No please dont get me wrong Noona. Its just... a little weird", Monsoon said. 
 
"These two are very weird", I joked.
 
"Didnt you come to tell me that the shirt and towel are in the washing?", Myungsoo asked.
 
"I'm not wanted here right?", I pouted while asking.
 
"No", Myungsoo replied. I pouted and got Eros.
 
"Eros we arent wanted here lets go", I said and walked towards the door.
 
"Wait", Minhwa and Monsoon said insync. I turned around.
 
"You can stay for longer", Monsoon smiled. I looked at Myungsoo who didnt face me.
 
"I'll just stay for a bit longer", I said. I stayed and helped Myungsoo and Minhwa with their project and also helped Monsoon with his homework. After this I went home. I cooked and ate and after mum came I went to sleep. Like this, the week passed. Four more days of slavery. Carrying bags to school and back, embarrassing myself infront of the class. It has become a routine for me now. Four days later, it was finally Friday night. The contract ends around 9:45 pm. I went to sleep at 8 on that day and woke up on saturday ready for revenge. I got dressed and stood in my room and took in a deep breath.
 
"Kim Myungsoo you idiot wake up", I shouted. No response, so I decided to bang on the wall. I heared a moan from the other side. He is awake.
 
"What do you want?", he shouted in his sleepy voice.
 
"I'm not your slave anymore. I'm a free woman!! Whoooop", I cheered.
 
"Like I care", Myungsoo moaned.
 
"Do you know what that means?", I asked.
 
"What?", he asked.
 
"Just guess", I said.
 
"Get to the damn point already!", he shouted.
 
"I can get all the revenge I want. Muahahahahaha", I laughed.
 
*Michin goeni~ Waeguro ni~* My phone rang. I looked at it. It cut.
 
"Your ringtone is expressing my feelings", Myungsoo said. (Note: The ringtone is from the chorus of the song Going Crazy by Song Jieun from secret. It translates into 'Have you gone crazy? Why are you being like this')
 
"Its from dad", I said quietly. I went downstairs not telling Myungsoo I was going and picked up the landline to phone my dad. He picked up.
 
"Dad?", I said.
 
"Hyunsoo ah, how are you doing?", he asked.
 
"I hate you so much!! After a month you decide to call now. You left in January and its March now. When are you coming back?", I asked.
 
"Sorry Princess I had some work that suddenly came up", he made an excuse.
 
"You can fool mum with that but not me", I pouted.
 
"Why dont you become a lawyer like your friend Mi Jin. You would probably be better of as a lawyer than a doctor", he laughed.
 
"Not funny!", I shouted.
 
"Okay. By the way I'll be coming home soon. I also heard we got new neighbours. Made new friends?", he asked.
 
"I made a friends and an enemy", I replied.
 
"Already?", he laughed. "Thats my daughter making enemies with every other person."
 
"Dad just come back already and quit the jokes!", I moaned.
 
"So anything you want?", he asked.
 
"You always get me things whenever you go abroad. Just come back and that should be fine.", I replied.
 
"I already bought a few dresses and two blouses and a skirt. Remember the maroon one that actress wore in that drama you watched once? Its just like that. Also I bought another phone case and a phone strap of that character you like.", he said.
 
"Just come back", I said.
 
"Well I can return them today then", he suggested.
 
"No that would be a waste. Just bring the stuff with you too!", I said making him laugh.
 
"Anyways. Its nearly time for a meeting here. I will talk to you soon. Take care", he said.
 
"Bye dad, take care", I replied. I cut the phone and put it down. Dad is finally coming home!! Besides wasnt I planning on doing something? Oh yeah revenge, thats it. That reminds me, its march already. When did Myungsoo say his birthday was again? I remember he was born on a bad day. Friday 13th of March. No wonder he is bringing bad fortune to me and the rest of the world. Its fate! Maybe I should do something. Throw a cake in his face? No too cliche. Maybe I should send anonymous threatening text messages. No I might get arrested for that. Maybe I can buy a birthday cake and cover it in salt. But if its from me, he will tell me to eat it first. Or maybe I should just pretend I dont know its his birthday. Actually thats too sad on him.... but its a good idea. I thought once more.
 
"I got it", I thought out loud. I decided to send a group text to everyone including Minhwa and Monsoon to tell them about the plan.