chapter 7

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Disember 2010

Jessica’s friendship with both Top and GD are going well. Top is a really nice and funny guy, he likes to tease Jessica and at the same time, he’s also so kind and nice to her. While GD, always try to flirt with Jessica. He always annoys Jessica and she always acts cold to him. But, GD is still GD, he’s still with his playboy attitudes.

They keep in touch with each other. Both GD and Top didn’t know that both of them are closed to the same girl, Jessica. Yuri also doesn’t know about Jessica’s friendship with Top because she never tells her. And same with Top, he never tells s about Jessica.

Top is really attracted to Jessica while GD is still in his playboy modes. He just feels challenge because Jessica seems not attracted to him, that’s why he constantly tries to get her attention. After TopSica and JiSica 1st meetings, they don’t have chance to meet again. So, they just keep in touch by texting or calling each other.

Every time Top called her, Jessica will gladly answer it but of course, just like friends. But, when GD called her, she always hesitant to answer him because she just couldn’t stands his flirtatious acts. However, day by day, she started to treat him like her other friends even though she’s quite annoyed with him. She’s also always shows her ice princessness to GD.


 

Jessica and Yuri are at a private club. They are waiting for Taeyang and GD. Yuri once again forced Jessica to accompany her to meet with Taeyang and when GD knows about that, he gladly volunteers himself to come with him. Jessica is reluctant at first because she knows that GD will be there too.

Jessica is leaning her back on the couch while Yuri is drinking. Jessica closed her eyes, just to get some rest but she eventually falls asleep.

‘Hi Yuri-ah. Sorry, we are late,’ Taeyang greeted and settles himself beside Yuri.

‘Oh, hi oppa. It’s okay,’ she greeted back.

 

‘Hi, Yuri. The ice princess falls asleep?’ GD said while settling himself beside Jessica.

‘Well, she’s the sleepy head Jessica,’ Yuri told jokingly.

GD nodded while smiling mischievously to Jessica, who is still sleeping. Yuri and Taeyang are already absorbed with their talks but they their eyes are occasionally look at their best friends.

 

GD is still smiling naughtily while leaning closer and closer to Jessica’s face. When his lips are about to touch her lips, suddenly she opens her eyes and she shrieked when she say his lips just an inch away from hers.

‘Yahhhhh!!! ert!!! What are you trying to do!!’ she shrieked while hitting his arm, so hard.

‘Ouch, ouch. Sorry, yah, stop punching me,’ he told while desperately trying to stop her.

Yuri and Taeyang laugh out loud at them.

 

‘Yah, stop!’ GD told while holding both of her hands.

‘You ert! What are you trying to do?!’ she said loudly.

‘I’m just joking with you. But, now, I really want to taste your y lips,’ he told seductively while leaning to her.

Jessica gains all of her energy and breaks free from his grips and started to punch him, again.

 

‘Okay2x. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m just joking and teasing you,’ GD said while defending himself with his arms.

‘Huh, jerk,’ she said coldly and glares at him.

 

‘And you, Kwon Yuri. You just watched your bff almost get molested by this ert guy?’ Jessica asked Yuri.

‘Yah, what molested? I’m not that ert,’ GD told but Jessica just ignores him.

 

‘Sica-ah, I know he wouldn’t dare to kiss you. Oppa just teasing you,’ Yuri told while still laughing.

‘Neh, Jiyongie is not that brave to steal the ice princess’s kiss,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

Jessica just maintains her cold face and shots another glare at GD.

 

‘Look what have you done,’ GD told while showing his arm to her.

There is a blue spot on his arm, a result because of her punches.

 

‘Serve you right,’ she said coldly.

‘I know, I know. So, we are even now, right?’ GD asked.

‘I can’t stand with you,’ she told.

‘Well, I don’t ask you to stand, just sit here with me,’ he said cheekily.

‘Urrghhhh,’ she groaned, annoyed.

GD, Taeyang and Yuri laugh at her.

 

‘So, did you miss me?’ GD asked Jessica.

‘Why should I?’ she asked coldly.

‘I miss you, a lot,’ he said.

‘Oh yeah?’ she asked sarcastically.

‘Yep,’ he said.

‘I don’t miss you, not even a little,’ she said coldly.

 

‘Come on, stop giving me your coldness acts,’ he told.

‘Mwe?’

‘Because it doesn’t work to me,’ he said.

‘So, just bear with it if it doesn’t affected you,’ she told.

‘Why are you always like this with me? Did you fall in love with me already?’ he asked while smirking.

‘Gosh, why did I even talk to you,’ she groaned.

GD chuckles at her. For him, she looks so cute when she’s mad and annoyed.

 

‘Why did you laugh?’ she asked.

‘You are so cute,’ he told.

‘Cute? I thought you said I’m cold,’ she said casually.

‘Cold but cute,’ he said.

Jessica pouted and glares at him.

 

‘Did you want me to kiss you?’ he asked.

‘Yahh!’ she yelled.

‘So, stop pouting because your y lips is too hard to resist if you pout like that,’ he told cheekily.

Jessica quickly stops pouting and glares at him, again.

 

‘I really love that glares of yours,’ he told.

‘Aigoo, what should I do to you?’ she sighed.

‘Nothing, just smiles and treats me better,’ he said with his killer smiles.

Jessica couldn’t help but smiles with his acts.

 

‘Finally, you are smiling,’ GD said brightly.

‘Whatever,’ she said, but still smiling.

Suddenly, she heard someone giggling and she saw YulYang are staring at both of them, with meaningful smiles on their faces.

 

‘Yah, both of you. Why are you smiling like an idiot?’ Jessica asked.

‘Nothing, we just watching a bickering yet cute couple in front of us,’ Taeyang teased.

‘Yahh, we are not a couple,’ she told.

‘Yes, we are,’ GD said while trying to place his arm on her shoulder but he quickly stops his intention when she shots a death glare at him.

 

‘Oh, I forgot to tell you girls. Top hyung will…’ before Taeyang could finish his lines, someone interrupts.

‘Sorry I’m late guys,’ a deep voice said.