chapter 53

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Jessica and Top are having the happy and blissful moments in their life. They are so happy and deeply in love. Even though they want to meet and be together with each other all the times, but their times are limited because of their busy schedules.

Whenever Jessica is away for SNSD’s Japan activities, they will contact by phone and video-chat. They always miss each other so much when they couldn’t meet for days and weeks.

Even though they are happy, but they didn’t stop thinking about GD, especially Jessica. She still feels guilty and responsible for everything happen to GD. Now, GD is back to his old-self, the playboy and heartless G-Dragon.

Ever since they broke up, GD keeps his distant with Jessica. He never calls or text her. It’s always Jessica who texted or called, to ask about his health and how is he doing. And every time she did, GD will assure her that he is fine even though she can feels he is not fine.

 

However, Jessica brushed off all her guilt every time Top is with her. He has the power to control her heart and mind. When he is with her, her problems and burdens are all gone. It’s only love and passion that fill in her heart every time she is with Top.

Meanwhile, GD and Top’s friendship is not like before. Top tried his best to always care about his dungseng and he knows how much GD suffers and hurts after losing Jessica. GD aware of Top’s cares for him but he doesn’t need it. He wants to be alone and forget everything about Jessica. However, the more he tried, it’s getting harder for him to forget about her. GD is suffering, hurting and dying, inside.

Top tried his best to avoid GD witnessing his moments with Jessica. He doesn’t want to hurt his leader any deeper. Even though he is feeling guilty for GD, but he never regrets his decision to be with Jessica. For him, Jessica is his everything, his definition of love, happiness and his life. He couldn’t lose her, he just can’t. He loves her with all his heart.


 

At SNSD’s dorm

The girls arrived from Tokyo last night. They spend the whole day by resting and sleeping at their dorm. Tonight, they will throw a small party for Jessica because today is her 23rd birthday.

All the girls are in the living room, watching TV. Jessica’s eyes are fixed on TV but her mind is floating and flying away, thinking about Top. She sighed again and again because her boyfriend doesn’t wish for her birthday yet. Her face looks gloomy and sad.

 

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Taeyeon asked with concern.

‘I’m fine,’ she answered with cold face.

‘She’s not fine,’ Tiffany told.

‘Why? What happened?’ Sunny asked.

‘Her beloved Tabbie oppa forgot her birthday,’ Yuri told.

‘Really, onnie?’ Yoona asked.

Jessica sighed and just nodded at the girls.

 

‘But, it’s not over yet. It’s still your birthday. I think he wants to give a surprise for you,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘That’s right. I think he will appear right in front of our front door in any minutes,’ Sooyoung told brightly, trying to coax Jessica.

‘How will he appears in front of our front door if he is in LA right now,’ Jessica told coldly.

‘Oh, really?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Yes,’ Jessica answered shortly.

 

‘Sica, I think Top oppa is busy. That’s why he forgot to wish for your birthday. But, I’m sure he will remember it soon,’ Taeyeon told kindly.

‘Remember soon? As a boyfriend, he should be the first person to congratulate for my birthday! Not forgetting it like now,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Jessie, you should understand Top oppa. He must be so busy,’ Tiffany tried to coax her best friend.

‘Busy? Well, may be. But you know what, Jiyong oppa is the 1st person that called me and congratulate for my birthday. And to think that Jiyong oppa is in LA too,’ Jessica told.

‘Sica, I’m sure Top oppa must have his reason and I’m positive that he remembers your birthday. It’s just maybe he couldn’t find any free times to call you. He has photo shoots there, right?’ Yuri said kindly.

‘Yeah, maybe, but how come Jiyong oppa have that free times to call me?’ Jessica said sourly.

 

‘Onnie, you shouldn’t compare Top oppa with Jiyong oppa. If Top oppa knows, he will be really sad and hurts. Moreover, I agreed with onniedeul. Top oppa must have his reason why he haven’t wish for your birthday yet. And if he really forget, I’m sure he doesn’t do it on purpose,’ Seohyun suddenly said to Jessica.

‘Seo baby, you are more grown up than me,’ Jessica said to their maknae.

‘See, even our maknae understand our brother in law. So, you should do the same,’ Taeyeon told.

‘Aishhh, mullayo,’ Jessica sighed, miserable.

 

 

The truth is, Jessica misses Top so much and she longs for him. Moreover, this is her 1st birthday since she is together with Top, so, she really wants to celebrate it with him.

However, Top acted like nothing happen, like her birthday is not that important to the extent he forgot about it.

 

‘Chill, Jessie! We will have your party tonight,’ Tiffany tried to cheer her.

‘That’s right! I love party!’ Yoona squealed, excitedly.

‘Where will we throw the party?’ Jessica asked uninterestedly.

‘We already rent a villa, for your birthday party,’ Yuri told.

‘Villa?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yep, a villa. It’s a really beautiful and big villa. We have told manager oppa to prepare everything. So tonight, we will enjoy ourselves to the fullest!’ Hyoyeon yelled excitedly.

‘Yeah, party!’ the other girls shouted too.

 

Jessica just chuckled at her overexcited sisters. She hopes she can enjoy the party like all her sisters because honestly, she’s not in the mood for any party. She just needs Top with her, to make a perfect birthday celebration. Nevertheless, she knows that it will never happen considering Top is still in LA with all s.