chapter 25

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Both GTop are in Los Angeles with the other BB members to shoot the MV for their new song. They will release their new album soon and will reveal the anticipated MV during their Big Show.

Both of them are busy with the preparations for their 1st full album, their comeback after 2 years in hiatus. They are giving their best for their fans. Because of their busyness, they can’t meet with Jessica and same with Jessica. She is quite busy too with SNSD promotions in Japan and also for many photoshoots and CFs.

Both GD and Top haven’t meet with Jessica for almost 3 weeks and it makes they miss her like crazy. They just texted and called each other but it’s not enough for GTop to relinquish their longs for Jessica.

 

At SNSD dorm

The girls are in the leaving room after finished their schedules for the day.

‘It’s weird that you are actually here,’ Hyoyeon told Jessica.

‘That’s right. Why aren’t you out with your oh-so-many friends?’ Sooyoung asked playfully.

‘Mwe? Do you really hate to see me here?’ Jessica asked coldly, she doesn’t mean to be cold but it’s just her natures and her members already used to that.

‘Ani, it’s just weird,’ Sunny told.

 

‘Of course she’s not going anywhere because her GTop oppadeul are busy and in LA right now,’ Tiffany said teasingly.

‘Ah, that’s right. No wonder you are not going out,’ Yuri teased too.

‘But, onnie still has Jae oppa, Hyunjoong oppa, Hee-line oppa, Yoochun oppa, Hae oppa, Minyoung onnie, Junhyun onnie. Did I miss out anyone?’ Yoona said teasingly.

‘Of course. There are many more,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Yahh, did you have fun teasing me?’ Jessica asked loudly.

‘Yes, we did,’ Tiffany said and the other girls laugh.

 

‘You should learn from maknae,’ Jessica said while pointing to Seohyun who is absorbed reading a book.

‘Makna is being maknae,’ Yuri said as a-matter-of-fact.

‘Whatever,’ Jessica said coldly.

 

‘So, Sica. What is the progress between you and GTop oppa? Who do you really like?’ Hyoyeon asked eagerly.

‘Both,’ she said casually.

‘Aishh, that’s not what she means. You know, who do you love?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘I don’t know. No one,’ she told.

‘Aigoo, you are frustrating and helpless,’ Sunny sighed.

‘Mwe? We are just friends,’ she said.

‘Friends, huh?’ Tiffany asked cynically.

‘It’s only you who think like that. Both of them definitely treat you more than friends,’ Yuri told.

‘No, they are not,’ Jessica denied.

All the girls sighed heavily and shook their heads.

 

Right then, someone buzzes their front door’s bell. Sooyoung walks to the front door. After that, she’s back in the leaving room with 2 of their stylists onnie.

‘Hi girls,’ the stylist greeted.

‘Oh, hi onnie,’ the girls greeted too.

 

‘What bring you here this late, onnie?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Well, we are here to deliver something to someone,’ the other stylist said.

‘What is it and for who?’ Taeyeon asked eagerly.

‘For the ice princess,’ the onnie said.

‘Me?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yep, here,’ the other onnie said while giving her something that look like concert’s tickets.

 

Jessica took it and she’s surprised when she saw 9 tickets for a concert.

‘Big Bang’s Big Show?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yep, that’s from Tabbie,’ the onnie said.

 

‘And these are from G-Dragon,’ the other onnie said while giving another tickets.

Jessica takes it and saw there are nine more tickets.

 

‘Well, we need to go now. Bye girls,’ the onnie said.

‘Bye onnie,’ the girls said.

‘Thanks onnie,’ Jessica thanked them.

The stylists nodded and left their dorm.

 

 

‘Tickets for Big Show?!’ Hyoyeon asked excitedly.

‘Kya~~~~ We definitely must go,’ Yoona squealed.

‘Woww, Jessie. You get 18 tickets for Big Show,’ Tiffany teased.

‘Who else should I give these tickets?’ Jessica asked.

‘You can give to f(x) or Shinee,’ Yuri told.

‘Ah, Soojungie must be really happy if she knows that I have these tickets,’ Jessica said.

‘Wow, Sica. Both of them are really crazy about you,’ Sunny told her.

‘What about you? Who is the one that make you crazy?’ Taeyeon asked, trying to make her speaks up about her feelings.

 

‘I’m sleepy. I want to sleep. Night girls,’ Jessica said, avoiding Taeyeon’s question.

‘Yahh, I’m asking you,’ Taeyeon told.

‘Later, Taengoo. I’m sleepy,’ she yawned and walks to her room.

‘Aishh, that girls,’ Yuri sighed.

‘She will never tell us anything,’ Sooyoung told.

‘Forget about that. We got tickets for Big Show!!’ Hyoyeon said excitedly.

‘Not we. We got tickets because of Jessie,’ Tiffany corrected.

‘That’s right. Sica onnie is so lucky because two hot guys are obviously crazy about her,’ Yoona said.

The other girls nodded while feeling joyful because they can attend Big Show.

 

Meanwhile in the room, Jessica is on her bed. She is leaning her back against a pillow while hugging her favorite pillow. The tickets are on the side table, beside her bed.

She takes her phone and texted to both GTop to thank them for the tickets. She knows she will not get replies right away because of the time’s difference between LA and Seoul.

She takes the tickets and stares at it. No one knows that her heart is beating for one of the senders. Lately, she’s always feeling something different whenever they are together or talk on the phone. She will blush a lot and her heat flattered every time they make eye contacts or he said sweet words to her.

However, she always succeeds in hiding her feelings. Even though she keeps on denying whenever her members asked her, but she knows that she’s in love with him. Recently, when he rarely contacts her, she misses him like crazy but she never admits it. Nevertheless, when he called her, she is really happy and smiles like an idiot.

Every times her members , she tries hard to hide any hints of blushing or blissfulness. She keeps on denying even though she really likes it when they . She thinks that she has found her true love that she’s been looking for all her life. She believes that he is the one for her and she is waiting for him to confess to her. She knows that he loves her from his acts, his cares and his words. She is waiting for the day that he will confess to her. Until that day comes, she will just secretly loving him.

‘I love you, oppa,’ she whispered while smiling.