chapter 24

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

‘Why? No reason, I’m just naturally a playboy,’ he told, hiding the truth.

‘Oppa, don’t lie. I know you are a good person. Even though you are always with your playboyness, but I know, that is not the real you,’ she said while gazing straight into his eyes.

Her gazes make his heart flattered and soften.

 

‘I don’t get what you mean,’ he said, pretending clueless.

‘It seems like you built a thick wall between you and girl. You seem don’t trust in girl or love. Why oppa? Did you have awful experience in the past?’ she asked with concern.

 

‘You really can read me, huh?’ he asked.

‘Of course, I’m Jung Jessica,’ she said playfully.

GD chuckled at her.

 

‘So, care to share with me?’ she asked again, delicately.

‘Well, since you asked, I will tell you,’ he finally gives in.

‘What is it, oppa?’ she asked.

 

GD took a deep breath before answered it.

‘There was this girl, she is my 1st true love, not including my puppy loves. I love her so much and she loves me too. We were just crazily and deeply in love. Then, I started to train harder and quite busy with my training but our loves are still going strong, well, that’s what I thought. I thought nothing could separate us because I love her too much and I think our loves for each other are really strong. I cannot live without her. Then, one day, I was on my way to her house with flowers and gift from my first payment. I was really excited to give her the present and I really missed her so much. Once I reached her house, I saw her with my best friend, they are kissing. When I saw that, my heart is broken but I brace myself and confront them. I asked her what happened and I was ready to forgive her if she has a good explanation. But, right then and there, she told me that she doesn’t love me anymore and she chose my best friend because she falls in love with him. Can you imagine how I feel at that moment? My heart is shattered into pieces. The worst part is, they told me that they already seeing each other for long times. And you know what’s that mean? She cheated on me with my best friend. Can you imagine that? For the 1st time in my life, I cried because I was seriously heartbroken. After that moment, I swear to myself that I will never trust any girl and will never fall in love again because for me, girls are just the same with her. She is the reason why the playboy G-Dragon is born,’ he told with teary eyes but he holds his tears.

 

 

Jessica, who is quietly listening to him, gazes at him. She noticed his teary eyes even though he tries to hide it from her. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, to coax him.

‘It’s okay, oppa,’ she told softly while patting his back, gently.

 

GD rested his chin on her shoulder, a single tear drops on his cheek but he quickly wipes it off. In her arms, he feels so warm and loved. His heart is beating out of rhythm. He feels the love, the warmness and longs that he once felt with his ex-girlfriend. He really loves this girl in his arms, Jessica.

Jessica slowly broke their hug.

‘I’m sorry because I make you tell me your deepest pains,’ she told softly.

‘No, it’s okay. I feel relieved now,’ he said while smiling.

 

‘Oppa, one day, you will find a girl that will heal your wounds and will crashed all the barriers and walls that you built,’ she said.

‘I know,’ he said.

‘I already found her, it’s you,’ he said in his mind.

 

‘And please don’t think that all girls are like that. Just some of them are like that, not all. There are kind and loyal girls too,’ she told.

‘I know after I meet with you,’ he said and smiles.

‘I’m really honored for that,’ she said playfully.

‘I mean it,’ he told earnestly.

‘I know,’ she said.

 

‘Thanks, Sica,’ he thanked.

‘For what?’

‘For everything,’ he said meaningfully.

‘Even though I don’t get what you mean, but, you are welcome, oppa,’ she told while smiling.

GD smiles too at her. He is really in love with her.

 

 

‘I’ll be away to LA next week with all my members,’ he told.

‘I know, for your MV shooting, right?’

‘Yep, Top hyung told you already?’ he asked, jealous.

‘Neh, I can’t wait for your comeback. It must be really brilliant,’ she told.

‘We will be really busy starting next week. I will miss you so much,’ he told.

‘Me too, oppa,’ she said.

‘You will cheer for me, right?’ he asked.

‘Of course, always,’ she told.

GD nodded while smiling. He always smiles whenever he is with Jessica.

 

After that, they left the ice rink and GD drives her to her dorm.

‘Thanks oppa,’ she thanked when they reached her dorm.

‘See you next time,’ he told.

‘Neh, drive carefully,’ she said.

GD hugs her before they parted. Jessica is slightly startled because his hug is not like always. It seems more emotional than usual.

 

‘Go inside,’ he told when he broke their hug.

‘Bye, oppa. I’ll call you later,’ she said.

‘Bye,’ he said while waving his hand.

Jessica walks in and GD drove off.


At BB’s dorm

GD just arrived at his dorm. When he walks into the leaving room, he saw Top is there, on the couch.

‘Hyung, you are already here? I thought you are still with your mother,’ GD said and sits on the couch.

‘My mother just needs some stuffs,’ Top told.

‘Ah,’ GD said.

 

‘You went somewhere with Sica?’ Top asked grimly.

‘Yep,’ GD said, noticing Top’s tones.

‘What are you trying to do?’ Top asked.

‘What do you mean, hyung? I don’t get it,’ GD said.

‘You know what I mean. What are you trying to do with Sica?’

‘Hyung, she is my friend,’ GD told.

‘I know but they way you treat her is not like just a friend,’ Top said.

‘So? What is it to you if I treat her more than friend?’ GD asked seriously.

 

‘Don’t do that,’ Top told.

‘Do what?’

‘Sica is a nice girl, she is not like all the girls that you always flirt with,’ Top said.

‘I know that,’ GD said sternly.

‘Then, please stay away from her. I don’t want you to hurt her like you did to other girls,’ Top told.

‘I won’t hurt her, never. She is special to me!’ GD said.

‘Special? I think every girl is special to you,’ Top said cynically.

‘No, Sica is different,’ GD said coldly.

 

‘Jiyong, let me tell the truth. I love Sica, I really love her,’ Top confessed his feeling.

‘Me too. I love her, so much,’ GD finally admitted his feeling too.

‘What???’ Top asked, shocked.

‘Neh, hyung. I love her,’ GD said.

‘But how can that happen?’ Top asked.

‘How? I just unconditionally fall in love with her,’ GD told.

‘No, you cannot be serious. I know you, Jiyong,’ Top said.

 

‘Hyung, I know I’m a playboy but not anymore. I was a playboy but now, I only want Sica because I love her,’ GD told.

‘How can a playboy like you fall in love?’ Top asked, still couldn’t believe GD.

‘I’m a normal guy too! I have a heart and feeling,’ GD said.

‘I don’t know what to say or should I believe you or not. I just don’t want you to hurt her in any ways,’ Top told grimly.

‘I’ve told you. I won’t hurt her,’ GD said sternly.

 

‘Jiyong, you are like my brother, my best friend. But, sorry because I can’t give her up for you because I love her so much,’ Top told.

‘Me too, hyung. I can’t give her up too because I love her too much,’ GD said.

‘So, now, we are rivals,’ Top said.

‘Neh,’ GD said.

‘So, let’s the best guy win,’ Top told meaningfully.

‘Yep, let’s do it that way,’ GD said.

Top just nodded and walks to his room, leaving GD behind. GD slowly heads to his room too.

 

Both of them didn’t know that Taeyang and Daesung heard their talks.

‘Wow, they are love rivals now,’ Daesung said.

‘This will be really hard for both of them,’ Taeyang told.

‘Aigoo, I hate to see any of them get hurt in the end,’ Daesung said.

‘Me too,’ Taeyang said, but he secretly prays that Jessica will choose GD because he knows about GD’s past.


another updates...keke

well, i already decided who is the owner of sica's heart..

i will reveal it later...

 

this story is still has long way to go..

because there will be many n major dramas soon..

just keep on reading..^__^

 

sorry for language n grammar errors.

 

thanks a lot for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comments for me...

it motivates me, a LOT..