chapter 27

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Day by day, Jessica’s feeling for him grows deeper and deeper. She knows that he loves her too by his acts and his sweet words but he still doesn’t confess to her. Same goes with GTop, both of them are deeply and crazily in love with Jessica.

Top always misses her companion because they rarely get the chance to meet because of their busy schedules. Big Bang is promoting their new song, Tonight while SNSD is focusing on Japan’s promotions and activities. He is planning to confess to her really soon, before he lost her to GD.

Meanwhile, GD is totally a new person now. He is not the playboy G-Dragon anymore. He still hangs out at the club but he never flirts with any girls. He just longs for Jessica and keeps on thinking about her. His closed friends know about his lovesick for Jessica and they are happy for him because finally he is out of his playboyness. GD is planning to confess to Jessica soon because he’s afraid of losing his love for the 2nd times.


At SNSD’s dorm

‘Jessie, you love one of them, right?’ Tiffany asked while pointing to GTop on BB’s new album’s cover.

‘….’

‘Come on, Sica. Tell us the truth and don’t lie because I know you are in love right now,’ Yuri told.

‘Yep, you are definitely in love. It’s just we don’t know who is the lucky guy but I’m sure he’s either GD or Tabbie,’ Tiffany said.

 

Jessica just keeps in silent mode and continues reading her magazine. Tiffany grabs the magazine and put it aside, on the bed.

‘Now, tell us! We are besties,’ Tiffany demanded.

‘Aigoooo,’ Jessica sighed.

‘Sica, come on,’ Yuri begged.

‘Fine~~~’ Jessica gave in.

‘Yeahhh! Now, tell us. You are in love, right?’ Tiffany asked eagerly.

 

Jessica stares at YulTi’s eager face before answering.

‘Yep, I am,’ she finally admitted.

‘I knew it,’ Yuri said excitedly.

‘Yeahh, finally!’ Tiffany squealed.

‘Yah, what’s that for?’ Jessica asked.

‘We are happy because finally you are truly in love,’ Yuri told.

‘Truly in love?’ she asked.

 

‘Neh, we can see on your face, Jessie. It’s different from before. You are like glowing and always smiling like an idiot when you are texting him,’ Tiffany told.

‘Did I?’ Jessica asked while smiling.

‘See, you are showing that smile again,’ Yuri told.

‘Ani, I normally smile like this,’ she denied.

‘No, you rarely smile like that before,’ Tiffany objected.

Jessica chuckled at her.

 

‘So, who is he?’ Yuri asked impatiently.

‘I’m not telling you,’ she told.

‘Yahh!!!’ both YulTi yelled.

‘Aishh, keep quiet,’ Jessica told.

 

‘Come on, tell us,’ Tiffany begged.

‘I will tell when we are officially together, when he confessed to me,’ Jessica told them.

‘So, it’s between GTOp, right?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said.

‘My guest is right,’ Tiffany said smugly.

 

‘Girls, I think I have found my true love that I have been looking for,’ Jessica finally told her true feelings.

‘Really?’ Yuri asked, happy because Jessica finally told them about her feelings.

‘Neh, I never feel right these before with any guys. He makes me feel so special and love,’ Jessica told while smiling.

‘You are really in love,’ Tiffany said after seeing Jessica’s face.

‘I’m so happy for you,’ Yuri told.

‘Thanks,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Me too. I’m happy for you, Jessie. I hope you will get happiness and blissfulness. Even thought I cannot guess who is he, but I hope he will confess really soon,' Tiffany told kindly.

Jessica smiles and she hugs both Yuri and Tiffany, happily. She is praying that the day will come very soon, the day when he confesses to her.