chapter 44

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

As times pass by, Top’s condition is getting worst. He’s always drunk, every night and always flirts at nightclub. He also acts so cold and always moody, grimy and gloomy.

Meanwhile, JiSica relationship doesn’t have any sparks. GD tries his hardest to make Jessica happy and shines their relationship but, nothing changed. It’s true that they always have dates and often meet each other but every time they met, GD knows that Jessica is not happy. She is forcing herself and it’s too obvious. There is no more bubbly, cheerful, cute and naughty Jessica.


At SNSD’s apartment

Park Minyoung is at the dorm, meeting with her favorite dungseng. She, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona are in the leaving room. They are watching TV while talking and joking with each other.

They tried their best to cheer Jessica but she’s still in her own world and that’s make the girls worried about her.

 

‘Sica~’ Minyoung called her.

‘Neh, onnie,’ she said softly.

‘I think it’s time for you to tell the truth to Tabbie,’ Minyoung told.

Jessica is shocked and quickly looks at TaeYoon because she thought they don’t know about her love’s problem.

 

‘Taeyeonnie and Yoon know everything. I already told them and also the other girls,’ Tiffany told her.

‘Neh, Sica. I know it already,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Ah, neh,’ Jessica said shortly.

 

‘I agreed with Minyoung onnie. Seriously, you need to tell Top oppa,’ Tiffany told.

‘But….’

‘Sica, do you know how is Top’s condition right now? He is always gloomy, sad, grim and cold. He is also drunk every single night and he flirts at the nightclub with girls. He is in worst condition, Sica-ah,’ Minyoung told her.

‘What?’ Sica asked, shocked.

‘Neh, and every time I met him, I just couldn’t bear to look at him. He is so sad and in so much pain, I can see in his eyes. He is deeply hurts,’ Minyoung told.

‘What have I done, onnie?’ Jessica asked with teary eyes.

‘You have done something really bad to Top and now, it’s time for you to change it. You need to do it sooner before it’s too late,’ Minyoung said to her while the others are listening to their talks.

 

 

‘Minyoung onnie is right, Jess. You need to tell the truth to both Jiyong and Top oppa before it’s too late for you and you might lose Top oppa, forever,’ Tiffany told.

‘Neh, Sica. I believe Jiyong oppa can accepts it if you explain carefully to him. If he really loves you, he will let you go. He will let you be with the guy that you love, the guy that can give you happiness,’ Taeyeon said kindly.

‘That’s right, onnie. Please, stop hurting yourself. I don’t care about Jiyong or Top oppa. I just care about you and I want you to be happy. I had enough seeing you in so much pain and suffered. Look at you, onnie. You lost weights,’ Yoona told with concern.

‘Neh, please stop all this nonsense. Stop hurting yourself and pursue your own happiness,’ Minyoung told while Jessica’s hair, lovingly.

 

‘I really want to do that but I don’t know. I don’t know how to tell Jiyong oppa about all of these. I’m scared of his reaction and acceptation,’ Jessica said miserably.

‘Sica, like I said. If he really loves you, he will let you be with the guy that you love. He will let you go for your happiness,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘Neh, Jessie. You must be a bit selfish and go for your own happiness. Don’t always think about other people, you need to think about yourself first. Give yourself no 1 priority,’ Tiffany coaxed her.

‘Same with me, Sica. I just care for your happiness. I don’t want to see you suffered anymore,’ Minyoung told with concern.

‘I know but….’ before Jessica could finish her lines, someone interrupts her.

 

‘They are right, Sica-ah,’ the voice said.

‘Yul?’ Sica said, surprised because she didn’t notice her.

Yuri heard all of their talks when she is about to enter the leaving room.

 

‘Sica, you should tell the truth to them and be with the guy that you truly love, Top oppa,’ Yuri said.

‘Yul~~~’ Jessica said with teary eyes.

Yuri walks towards her and sits beside her, on the couch.

 

 

‘I’m so sorry, Sica. I’m really sorry, I’m sorry. I know I’m unfair to you, I’m stupid and selfish. I ‘m really sorry because I make you suffer and sad. I’m so stupid and blind because I don’t realized that I have hurt my best friend so much,’ Yuri apologized with teary eyes.

‘No, it’s not your fault. Don’t be like this,’ Jessica told, tearing up too.

‘Ani, it’s my entire fault for pressuring and forcing you. I’m so stupid. I just realized what a bad friend I am,’ Yuri said and finally tears are flowing down her cheeks.

‘Yul, it’s not your fault. It’s mine, don’t blame yourself,’ Jessica told, her tears are flowing too.

Yuri quickly hugs Jessica, tightly while the other girls are watching the two best friends reconcile. Tiffany is crying too because she is too happy for having their old Yuri back.

 

YulSic is crying in each other arms while Minyoung, who is on Jessica’s left, is patting Jessica’s back.

‘I’m so sorry, I’m sorry,’ Yuri is still apologizing while sobbing.

‘It’s okay, it’s not your fault,’ Jessica is sobbing too.

‘I’m sooo blind because I couldn’t see how much my best friend suffered. I couldn’t see you are suffering like hell. I’m really sorry, please forgive me,’ Yuri sobbed.

‘I'm never mad and never blame you, Yul-ah,’ Jessica said with tears.

‘That’s why I love you, my greatest and kindest friend,’ Yuri told, still sobbing.

 

 

After a while, YulSic stopped crying.

‘Now, that’s our Kwon Yuri,’ Taeyeon said, happily.

‘Neh, my Yuri onnie is back,’ Yoona said with wet eyes.

‘Thanks, Yuri,’ Minyoung thanked.

‘No, onnie. I make your dungseng suffered so much. Don’t thank me,’ Yuri told.

‘You did but now, you already redeem yourself by supporting her,’ Minyoung told while Jessica is smiling with red and wet eyes.

That is her first genuine smile after broking Top’s heart.

 

‘Sica, now you need to make your move. I don’t want you to lose your Tabbie oppa. Both of you have suffered so much already,’ Yuri told kindly.

‘You think so?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh, like Fany, Taengoo, Yoon and Minyoung onnie. I want you to seek your happiness. Stop be so kind and always think about other people. You need to think about yourself,’ Yuri answered her.

‘See, I’ve told you, right? You need to start to think about yourself. Stop be so kind, Jess,’ Tiffany told.

‘That’s right, Sica. You need to tell the truth to both of them. It will hurts Jiyong but, it’s better you hurt him this one time before he is getting worst,’ Minyoung told her dungseng.

Both Taeyeon and Yoona nodded in agreement.

 

‘Yeah, I will tell the truth to Jiyong oppa and I will confess my true feeling to my Tabbie oppa,’ Jessica said with teary eyes, relieved from stressed.

‘Finally!’ Tiffany yelled.

‘Great!’ Yoona squealed.

Park Minyoung hugs Jessica and she is really grateful because finally, Jessica will do the right thing.

 

 

‘I will tell Jiyong oppa first. Then, I will confess to Top oppa,’ Jessica told.

‘Neh, that’s the right thing to do,’ Taeyeon said while smiling, happy for her.

‘Go Sica onnie!’ Yoona cheered like a little kid,

Jessica smiles at them, her sisters. They are the great helps for her in difficult situation.

 

‘So, it only takes Kwon Yuri to make you do the right things, huh?’ Tiffany asked, sounded jealous.

‘Ani, I need all of my sisters on my side,’ Jessica told while smiling.

‘Are you jealous?’ Yuri asked Tiffany, jokingly.

‘Ani, just testing my Jessie,’ Tiffany told with her eyes-smiles.

All of them smiles too, they are happy for Jessica.

 

‘I need to go now. I have a date with Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica told.

‘You will tell him tonight?’ Minyoung asked.

‘Neh, I need to end this faster. I already hurt Top oppa so much and I don’t want to hurt him any further. Plus, I don’t want Jiyong oppa to suffer too much too,’ Jessica told.

‘That’s good, Jess,’ Tiffany said while smiling.

 

 

After that, Jessica took her stuffs and heading out of their dorm with Minyoung. Minyoung is heading back home while Jessica is waiting for GD. Before she left her dorm, Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona wished her luck and cheered for her.

Honestly, she is nervous and scared to do the right thing but with all her closest friends’ supports, she gets the strength to do it. Their supports and cheers give her strength and overcome her nervousness.

When GD arrived, she greets him with smiles even though she is nervous. Jessica asked him to drive to a park because she has something important to tell and GD just do as told.