chapter 56

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

continuation from previous chapter..

 

The next morning

Both of them are still sleeping soundly, in each other arms. They are tired because of the small party and also because of their ‘special moment’ last night.

Top is already awake. He wakes up early because he has another surprise for his lovely girlfriend. He is smiling when he opened his eyes because a very gorgeous girl is snuggled on his bare chest, hugging him. She looks so adorable while sleeping soundly, like a baby. His chest is her pillow for the whole night.

Top her hair and kisses the top of her head. Then, he slowly loose her hugs and lays her head on the pillow. He pecked her lips and get up from the bed, walking to the bathroom.

He wore his bathrobe and started preparing the surprise.

  imagined top n sica in these bathrobe..hot, right?..keke

 

 

After about an hour, Top is done with the surprised. He smiles with satisfaction when he saw the sights in the bedroom and on the bed.

His angel is still sleeping soundly on the bed, with a blanket covered her bare body. There are petals of flowers scattered on the bed, around her. There are streamers on the bed and around the room with many flowers, mainly roses and helium balloons. Top decorated the room for the surprise for Jessica.

 

 

 

Then, Top took a tray of breakfast that he prepared for Jessica. There are three red roses in the tray along with the food and drink. He tried his best to make the most romantic surprise awakening for Jessica. There are also 101 roses that are well wrapped. He asked the florist to send the flowers, this morning.

Top put the tray on the table beside the bed. He puts the bouquet of roses beside Jessica, on the bed. Then, he sits beside her, on the edge of the bed.

 

 

‘Baby, wake up,’ he said while caressing her cheek.

Jessica didn’t budge even an inch, like always.

 

‘Sleeping beauty, wake up wake up,’ Top said quite loud while patting her cheek.

Finally, Jessica slightly moved and she slowly opened her eyes.

 

‘Ermmm…’ she murmured sleepily.

‘Morning, princess,’ Top said with smiles.

‘Morning..’ she murmured with half-opened eyes.

‘Wake up and look around,’ he told.

Jessica wrapped the blanket around her bare body and slowly stood up, sits on the bed.

 

Jessica feels something different in the room. When her eyes are fully opened, she is surprised because the room is full with balloons, streamers and flowers.

‘Wowww,’ that’s the only word that came out from .

‘Do you like it?’ Top asked.

‘Did you prepare all these?’

‘Yes,’ he answered.

‘Alone?’ she asked.

‘Yes, specially for my princess,’ he said with smiles.

 

Jessica is grinning at her handsome boyfriend. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

‘I love you!’ she yelled excitedly.

‘I love you too,’ he said while her hair.

 

 

When they broke their hug, Jessica is playing with the petals of flowers on the bed. She took some of the petals in her palms and threw it in the air, happily. Top is grinning at her cute acts.

‘You are so romantic,’ she told while pinching the top of his nose.

‘I know,’ he said smugly.

‘It’s really great, oppa,’ she said happily.

 

Top leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. They kissed softly and gently.

‘Now, go and wash your face. Then, you can have your breakfast,’ he told while pointing to the tray.

‘You cooked breakfast for me?’ she asked, dumbfounded.

‘Yes.’

‘Wowww, I really2 love you, Choi Seunghyun!’ she yelled loudly while hugging him.

‘I know,’ he said while grinning,hugging her.

 

After awhile, they broke their hugs.

‘Now, wash your face,’ he told.

‘Arasso,’ she said while smiling.

 

Jessica lazily walked to the bathroom with a blanket wrapped her petite body.

‘Faster!’ Top yelled to her.

‘Neh~~~~~’she said cutely.

 

 

 

After about 5 minutes, she is walking out from the bathroom. She wears a bathrobe that is identical with Top’s.

‘Come here,’ Top said while offering his hand to her.

 

She took his hand and sat on the bed. Then, Top took the tray and placed it in front of her.

‘3 roses?’ she asked while holding the roses in her palm.

‘Yes, I love you,’ he told.

‘I know,’ she said happily.

‘Now, let’s eat. I’m hungry,’ he said.

‘Me too. I’m hungry too~~~’ she whined.

 

Top feeds her with the food. He treats her like a real princess. They eat happily while feeding each other. Their morning is full with giggles, hugs and kisses for each other.

‘I’m full,’ she said.

‘Are you sure?’

 

Jessica nodded at him with smiles on her face. She can’t stop smiling since she woke up because the awakening surprise that Top gave her really makes her happy.

‘Are you ready for your present?’ he asked after putting the tray away.

‘Present?’

‘Yes, I haven’t give you my present yet,’ he told.

‘I know but with all the surprises, I don’t think you need to give present to me,’ she said.

‘Ani, I have bought the present.’

 

‘Really? Where is it?’ she asked excitedly, like a little kid.

‘Before that, don’t you noticed those roses?’ he asked while pointing to a bouquet of flowers on the bed, beside her.

‘Ah, sorry. I miss it because there are too many things,’ she told while taking the roses.

Top smiles at her, warm smiles.

 

 

‘How much roses are in this?’ she asked.

‘101.’

’101? What is the meaning of it?’ she asked again.

‘You are my one and only love, Jessica Jung Sooyeon,’ he said softly while staring into her eyes.

‘You are my one and only love, Tabbie oppa,’ she said delicately, melted with the gazes from his gorgeous eyes.

Both of them leaned in and crashed their lips on each other. They kissed passionately before parted after several minutes.

 

 

 

‘And this is your present,’ Top told while slipping a ring on her finger.

Jessica is shocked with the ring.

 

‘What is…’

‘Couple ring,’ Top told with smiles.

‘Really?’ she asked with teary eyes, touched.

‘Yes and this is mine,’ he said while showing an identical ring on his finger.

‘Thank you,’ she thanked and finally, her tears are rolling down on her cheeks.

 

‘Why are you crying?’ he asked while wiping her tears with his thumb.

‘I’m just happy and touched,’ she answered with tears.

‘Promised me that you won’t take off the ring, forever,’ he said.

‘I promised, oppa.’

Top smiles and he pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

 

Both of them enjoyed their private and romantic moments with blissful smiles. They hope their happiness will last forever and nothing will come between them. They hope nothing will separate them and their loves for each other will last forever.


preview

Sica: Yoboseyo, Youngbae oppa..

Taeyang: Sica, you need to come fast!

Sica: Where? And why?

Taeyang: To the usual pub because only you can help Jiyong now..

Sica: What happened to Jiyong oppa?! *worried..

Taeyang: Sica, only you can help him..Please come, quickly..

Sica: Arasso.. I'll be there in minutes.. *panick and worried.

 

 

'Oppa, why are you doing this?' Jessica asked with teary eyes.

'My life is meaningless without you,' GD said.

'Please stop hurting yourself,' she begged with tears while treating his wound..

'Sica, please don't leave me. Please,' he begged with tears, didn't care about his wound.

'Oppa......'


update!

sorry, a short update..huhu

it's just i kind of having a writer block for this ff..

my mind is always full with jisica..

that's why it's hard for me to write topsica..huhu...mianhe..

but, i promised i will try my best n my hardest to write TopSica n update this story more..

 

thanks for ur comments n supports..

keep on supporting me n leaving ur comment for me...

i will try to update soon..i will!..huhu