chapter 60

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Few weeks later

After the devastating broke up of TopSica, both of them acted as if they are different person. Top is acting cold and serious all the times and he becomes a playboy. He always flirted with hot girls at nightclub and he never let a chance to flirt with any female idols that he met. He also become close with Park Bom, they flirted with each other. Bom always likes Top since forever but he treated her just as friend but now, everything is different. Top acted different towards her, he showed interest in her and Bom happily accepted him.

Meanwhile, Jessica is trying her best to be happy with GD but she just couldn’t. She tried to open her heart to GD but, she can’t lie to herself. In her heart, there is only Top, no one else. She still loves him even though she is with GD. When she is with GD, she fakes her smiles and acted sweetly towards him. She is happy when GD is smiling happily even though she is suffering.

 

Jessica heard the rumors about Top. She heard about his new habit, flirting with female idols and models. She is sad and heartbroken when she heard the rumor. She blames herself for what happened to Top. Jaejoong and Hyunjoong told her about Top’s behavior and they scolded her for treating Top like that. They know that both Jessica and Top still love each other but they don’t know the real reason behind their breakup. Jaejoong and Hyunjoong are shocked when they know that Jessica is with GD and tried to ask for her explanation but Jessica just kept shut.

Park Minyoung and the Soshi girls are so mad with GD and Jessica but they couldn’t blame Jessica. They know what kind of person Jessica is and they think that it’s her weakness. For them, Jessica is too kind and somewhat stupid. They wanted her to be happy and she is far away from that when she is with GD. Tiffany tried to talk things with Jessica and tried to persuade her but, she failed. Jessica is still with her decision to stay with GD.

 

GD and Top’s friendship is not like before. Both of them drifted apart and is no longer best friends like they used to be. Top continuously avoided GD and he couldn’t forgive him for stealing Jessica away. Meanwhile, GD tried to talk with Top but, he ignored him. GD understands Top’s act and he didn’t blame him.

 


 

At YGE

GD and Jessica arrived at YGE and they walked into the building, holding hands. GD is smiling happily while Jessica tried her best to look happy for GD’s sake. The staffs in YGE all stared at the gorgeous couple. They are surprised to see SNSD’s Jessica at YGE, holding hands with BB’s G-Dragon.

‘Oppa, why are they staring at us?’ Jessica asked GD.

‘Because you are too gorgeous,’ GD answered, playfully.

‘Oppa, I’m serious,’ she said and pouted.

‘It’s because you are SNSD’s Jessica and you are with me, G-Dragon,’ he told while pinching the tip of her nose.

‘Really? Is it that strange?’ she asked.

‘I think they are mesmerized on how gorgeous both of us look,’ he replied, smugly.

‘You are so full of yourself,’ she told while rolling her eyes.

GD chuckled at her acts.

 

While they are walking through a practice room, Jessica looked inside and she is shocked when she saw Top is hugging a girl, Park Bom. Her eyes widen and her heart is like been stabbed by a knife. Her eyes are b with tears but she quickly controls herself.

‘What’s wrong?’ GD asked when he noticed Jessica’s slow steps.

‘No, nothing,’ she said and clings onto his arm.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked again.

‘Yep,’ she replied and smiled.

 

 

Both of them walked towards the recording room. Once they stepped inside the room, Taeyang, Teddy, Daesung and Seungri are already there.

‘Hi guys,’ GD greeted them.

‘Hey man,’ Taeyang said and smiled to Jessica.

 

‘Hi everyone,’ Jessica greeted while smiling.

‘Nooooonaaa~~~~’ Seungri whined on his usual cute tones.

‘Yahh!’ Taeyang and Daesung yelled at him.

‘Opps, sorry,’ Seungri playfully apologized.

Jessica chuckled at his acts.

 

 

 

GD sat on a chair and he pulled Jessica onto his laps.

‘Sica, why do you look pale?’ Daesung asked.

‘Pale?’ she asked while touching her face.

‘Pale?’ GD asked and turned Jessica’s face towards his.

He stared at Jessica’s face.

 

‘I’m fine, oppa,’ Jessica assured GD.

‘Are you sure?’ GD asked.

‘Neh,’ she replied while faking a smile.

GD smiled too. He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

 

‘Okay, lovebirds, stop your mushy acts. We have something to discuss,’ Teddy told them, jokingly.

‘What is it, hyung?’ GD asked.

Jessica is GD’s hair, gently. She loves doing that to him and Top.

 

‘Ermm, we need to wait for Seunghyun before we can start,’ Teddy told.

Jessica’s heart skipped when she heard Top’s name. She quickly stood up from GD’s laps.

 

‘Where are you going?’ GD asked.

‘I’m going to sit there, on the couch. Don’t worry, I won’t run away,’ she replied, jokingly.

GD chuckled and he kissed the back of her hand.

 

 

 

Jessica sat on the couch. Her mind is flying away, thinking about Top. Her eyes caught the ring on her finger, her couple ring with Top. She never took off the ring because it gave her Top’s presence. Whenever she misses Top, she will kiss and stare at the ring. For her, that ring is the most precious thing in her life.

Her eyes are b with tears again but she quickly wipes it off before GD noticed it. Right then, the door is opened from outside and Top stepped inside with Park Bom, they are happily talking while holding hands.

 

Jessica’s heart is drop on the floor when she saw the scene between Top and Bom. She tried her best to stop her tears.

‘Okay, now we can start our discussion,’ Teddy said to them.

 

Top just nodded while still talking with Bom.

 

 

 

Jessica keeps on stealing glances at Top. She is sad when she saw his sweet acts with Bom and he totally ignored Jessica. Top acted like Jessica doesn’t exist in the room. He is smiling at Bom, all the times and they are still holding hands.

Jessica quickly wiped off tears that flowing down her cheeks before someone spotted but, Top already saw it because like her, he also keeps on stealing glances at her, the girl that he loves.

Jessica tried to control her sadness but when she saw Top’s fingers, she couldn’t hold it anymore. There is no ring on his finger, their couple ring is not there. She is so sad and heartbroken , her eyes are b with tears.

‘Oppa, I’m going to the restroom,’ Jessica told GD without looking at him, hiding her teary eyes.

‘Okay, be careful,’ GD said while smiling.

 

Jessica quickly walked out from the room. She leaned her back against the wall outside the room. Tears are flowing down her cheeks, tears of sadness.

‘I’m sorry, oppa. I couldn’t control my feeling…. My heart still belongs to Top oppa……. I miss you, Tabbie oppa. I do,’ she thought in her mind.

 

 

 

After a while, Jessica wiped off her tears and slowly walked away. She doesn’t know where to go, she just followed where her steps brought her to. Without knowing, someone is following her.

She walked and walked until she reached the rooftop. She stared at the blue sky and inhaled a deep breath. She looked around, looking down at the busy city from the rooftop. She sat on a bench that placed there.

 

While Jessica is staring at the sky, her tears unknowingly rolled down on her cheeks. She wiped off her tears and continued stared at the beautiful sky.

She is lost in her thought when someone sat beside her. She turned around and is shocked when she saw the person beside her. He is the person that she longs the most right now, the guy that she loves, Top.

 

Jessica wanted to open and ask something but, she couldn’t find any words to utter. Top is looking in front, he didn’t look at her.

‘What are you doing here, alone?’ Top asked without looking at her.

‘I….I just wanted fresh air,’ Jessica replied while staring at his handsome face.

 

 

Top turned around and he stared at her with his gorgeous eyes. Jessica’s heart is beating out of rhythm when she saw his face and his gorgeous eyes. She is drowning in his gazes. She stared at the eyes that she missed the most.

Both of them are staring at each other without blinking. Top couldn’t hold himself and he slowly leaned in, to taste her y lips. Their lips finally met and they kissed softly, releasing their longing for each other.

After a few minutes, their lips parted. Their eyes are still locked with each other and they couldn’t find any words to say to each other. Top stood up and walked away from her.

 

 

 

Suddenly, a pair of small arms is wrapped on his waist. Jessica is hugging him from behind, tightly.

‘I miss you, oppa,’ Jessica whispered, softly and planted a kiss on his back.

 

Upon hearing her words, Top’s eyes are b with tears. Honestly, he misses her like crazy. He tried his hardest to control his tears.

He enjoyed her hugs for a few moments. He saw the ring on her finger, she still wore their couple ring and that’s somehow makes him slightly happy. After that, he slowly pushed her arms away from his waist. He turned around and faced her. Her eyes and cheeks are wet because of her tears.

Top wiped off her tears with his thumbs while staring at her gorgeous face.

‘You shouldn’t cry for me because I’m not your boyfriend,’ he said to her, coldly.

‘I’m sorry I love you,’ she told.

 

‘I love you too,’ Top said in his mind.

 

 

‘Go to your Jiyong, I’m not the one who supposed to coax you,’ Top said to her emotionlessly and walked away.

Once Top is out of her sights, tears dropped again on her cheeks. She couldn’t stop her tears seeing Top’s cold face and hearing his words. She misses the sweet and kind Top, not the cold one.

‘Why this happened to us, oppa?’ Jessica sobbed.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, when he is far away from Jessica, a single tear dropped on Top’s cheek. He pretended to act cold towards Jessica because that’s what she wanted.

‘I miss you too, baby,’ Top said to himself.

He took out his necklace that’s hiding inside his shirt and kissed the ring, their couple ring. He hangs his ring on his necklace.

Top wiped off his tear and left the building, heading to the pub.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica is walking back to the recording room when she bumped into Dara.

‘Sica,’ Dara called her.

‘Oh, onnie,’ Jessica said and hugged her.

‘What are you doing here?’ Dara asked.

‘Accompany Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica replied.

‘Ah, I heard from the staff that you are with Jiyong,’ Dara said while examining Jessica’s face.

‘Neh, onnie,’ Jessica said half-heartedly.

 

‘You know, Sica… If we love someone, we shouldn’t lie to ourselves,’ Dara told her, meaningfully.

Jessica looked at Dara, surprised.

 

‘I need to go now. See ya,’ Dara said and walked away.

‘Bye, onnie,’ Jessica said.

Dara waved her hand at Jessica and within a few seconds, she is out Jessica’s sights.

 

 

Jessica headed to the recording room to meet with GD. However, her mind is flooded with Top’s image and everything about him.

On her way, she met with GD, who looks worried.

‘Oppa!’ she called GD.

‘OMG, there you are! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you. I’m worried about you,’ GD said, breathlessly.

‘I’m sorry. I was at the rooftop. I just wanted to see the view,’ she told.

‘Really? I thought something happened to you,’ he said, worriedly.

 

Jessica smiled and she leaned in and hugged GD’s waist, tightly. She rested her head on his broad chest.

‘Thank you for your concern, oppa. I’m okay,’ she said on his chest.

‘You are too precious to me. I love you so much,’ GD said and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

‘You are precious to me too, oppa,’ she said softly and kissed his chest.

 

GD smiled at her words, that’s enough for him. Ever since he gets Jessica back, his life becomes so bright and cheerful. He is alive again, the dead G-Dragon is alive again. He feels sorry for Top but, he couldn’t do anything because he can’t survive without Jessica. He knows he is selfish and all but, he can’t control his feeling and heart.

GD broke their hugs and he lifted Jessica’s chin. He leaned in and landed his lips on hers. They kissed softly and gently. He didn’t notice that there are tears in Jessica’s eyes when they kissed.