chapter 20

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

Jessica and GTop are really busy at the end of the months because they performed for all end of year music festivals and also for the Japan Record Awards. Every time they meet, they will jokes around and talks with each other. GD is becoming less and less playboy because of Jessica. He is so nice and kind to Jessica just like Top.

However, sometimes, GD still shows his playboy acts to her and Jessica just follow the flows because she already used to his playboyness. But, she knows that GD is actually a nice guy. GD’s feeling for her is becoming deeper and deeper.

Same goes with Top. His love for Jessica is growing stronger and stronger. He still doesn’t confess to her because he doesn’t want to rush. Top knows that GD is somehow likes Jessica too and that’s what bothering him so much. He knows GD so well, so, he doesn’t want GD to hurt Jessica with his playboy attitudes.


2011

SNSD is quite busy with their Japan’s promotion while GTop are busy recording for their new album. BB will make a comeback after a very long hiatus in Korea. SNSD is giving attention to their Japan’s activities while in Korea, they just attend variety shows, perform for any festivals and busy doing CFs and photoshoots. They always fly back forth between Korea and Japan.

 

At SNSD’s dorm

‘So, tell me, Jessie. What’s going on between you and Top oppa?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Nothing, we are just friends,’ she told.

‘And Jiyong oppa?’

‘Just friends too,’ Jessica told casually.

 

‘But, I don’t think they just treat you like a friend,’ Tiffany said.

‘What do you mean?’ Jessica asked.

‘I think both of them like you more than friends,’ Tiffany told.

‘What? Don’t talk nonsense,’ she said.

‘Yah, don’t pretending clueless because I know you notice the way they treat you,’ Tiffany said to her.

‘Whatever, ‘Jessica said.

 

‘Tell me, what is your actual feeling towards both of them?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I don’t know,’ she said.

‘Come on, Sica,’ Tiffany begged.

‘I don’t know, Fany-ah. I like both of them, they are my closed friends. About other feelings, I’m not sure,’ Jessica told.

‘You always said that you want to find your true love. So, this is your chance,’ Tiffany told her.

‘I know I said that. But, how can I be certain with my feeling?’ she asked.

‘Ask your heart, for who it beats,’ Tiffany said meaningfully.

 

‘But, I don’t know whether they like me or not,’ she said.

‘It’s obvious, everyone can see their feelings for you except you. Just wait until they confessed their feelings,’ Tiffany told.

‘So, I will just wait until one of them confessed. For now, I don’t want to think about it,’ she said casually.

‘But, tell me. Who do you actually like?’ Tiffany asked again.

‘I don’t know,’ she said.

Tiffany sighed at her best friend.

 

‘I’m hoping Top oppa is your true love because he is kind and nice guy. Jiyong oppa is way too playboy-ish,’ Tiffany told.

‘Actually, Jiyong oppa is nice too,’ she said.

‘Really? But I don’t believe he can be one woman’s man,’ Tiffany said.

‘Ermm, may be,’ Jessica said.

‘So, Tabbie oppa is the one for you,’ Tiffany said playfully.

Jessica chuckles and rolled her eyes at her.

 

‘Oh, I need to go now,’ Jessica said after looking at the clock.

‘Where?’

‘Ermm, to meet with Top oppa,’ she told.

‘Aha, Tabbie oppa, huh?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Mwe? It’s not like this is the 1st time I go out with him,’ she said.

‘I know. Have fun,’ Tiffany said.

‘I will,’ she told while taking all her stuffs.

 

 

After that, she went out and greeted by Top’s smiles at the car park.

‘Hi, oppa,’ she said.

‘Hi, Sica,’ he said and gives a light hug to her.

 

He opens the car’s door for her and she gets in.

‘You look skinny than before,’ he told.

‘Really?’

‘We haven’t met for 2 weeks and you already lost so much weight,’ he said.

‘No, I’m not. You are being delusion,’ she said.

‘Did you eat anything?’ he asked.

‘Of course,’ she told.

‘But it seems like you don’t eat at all,’ Top said.

 

‘Aigoo, stop nagging,’ she said playfully.

‘I’m nagging for your health,’ he told.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically.

 

‘By the way, I miss you so much,’ he told.

‘But I don’t miss you,’ she said coolly.

‘Yahh,’ he slightly yelled.

‘Keke.. Joking! Of course I miss my cool Tabbie oppa,’ she said playfully.

‘Good, I know you will miss me,’ he said smugly.

‘Hikkhhs,’ she said and pouted.

Top chuckles at her cute acts.

 

‘So, where are we going?’ she asked.

‘Ermm, somewhere,’ he told.

‘Where?’

‘My favorite place,’ he said.

‘Aigoo, Han River again,’ she sighed.

 

‘Why? You don’t like it?’ he asked.

‘Ani, it’s just I think that place is for couples only,’ she told.

‘Really? Then, we should be a couple,’ he said in playful tones.

‘We? A couple? No~~~,’ she said coolly.

‘Mwe? You don’t like me?’ he asked, slightly hurts.

‘I like you like my brother,’ she told.

‘Brother? I don’t want to be your brother,’ he said jokingly, hiding his sadness.

‘Then, don’t,’ she said casually.

 

‘Aigoo, I can never win over you,’ he told.

‘Of course,’ she said smugly.

‘When will you make comeback in Korea?’ he asked.

‘Don’t know yet. I think in second half of this year,’ she told.

‘Ah,’ he said shortly.


Your browser does not support iframes.