chapter 50

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

previous chapter

Top laid her down on the bed and he lied beside her. He kissed her cheek and then he hugged her waist tightly and closed his eyes, drifting to dreamland. Jessica is sleeping soundly with smiling face. For the 1st time after like forever, she is sleeping soundly without any nightmares. Same goes with Top, he is sleeping peacefully and soundly while hugging his love one, Jessica.

 


continuation from previous chapter....

 

The next morning

The couple, Top and Jessica is still sleeping soundly, in each other arms. They are sleeping soundly with their sweet dreams.

Half an hour after that, Top slowly budged. He slowly opened his eyes and when his eyes are widely opened, a smile immediately forms on his face. That smile is because he saw a really gorgeous and angelic face is sleeping soundly beside him, in his arms.

He slowly loosens his hugs, not wanting to wake her up. He caressed her soft cheek and brushed her bangs on her forehead. Then, he kissed her forehead and gave a soft peck on her lips. Jessica is still sleeping soundly and doesn’t even budge despite all those disturbance.

 

Top chuckled at his girlfriend.

‘What a sleeping head,’ he said while smiling.

 

 

He slowly climbs down from the bed and when he is about to leave the room, Jessica’s phone is vibrating. He took the phone and saw the caller id.

Tiff <3

 

Top texted Tiffany last night, told her that Jessica spent her night with him. He pushed the ‘answer’ button.

 

Fany: Jessie~~~ Jessie~~ Jess~~ *brightly.

Top: Sorry, Fany. I’m not Jess.

Fany: Oh, oppa. Where is my Jess?

Top: Your Jess? No, she is my Jess.

Fany: No! She is forever my Jessie. Remember that! *playfully.

Top: Haha.. Okay, but she is mine too.

Fany: *chuckled.. Where is she?

Top: The sleeping beauty is still sleeping.

Fany: I knew it. It’s still early for her even though it’s already 10 am.

Top: Yeah, she’s still sleeping soundly. She’s tired.

Fany: What?! Tired?! What did you do to her?! *loudly

Top: Woah, slow down. Well, we don’t do much, just some basic thing in relationship.

Fany: Oppa!!

Top: Just kidding! I don’t do anything to your bff, don’t worry. She’s just too tired because of your tight schedules.

Fany: keke..She is tired and exhausted because of thinking and missing you. Now, she got you back, she will be fine.

Top: I know. She lost weights, isn’t it?

Fany: Yepp!

Top: No wonder she looks so skinny.

Fany: You need to force her to eat.

Top: I will, you can count on me.

Fany: Alright then, take good care of my sister.

Top: I will, don’t worry.

Fany: Tell her don’t forget our photos shoot this evening. And, say Hi from the girls and me to Jess.

Top: Okay.

Fany: By the way, I will give you a tip on how to wake her up. You just need to mention ‘cucumber’ word. She will definitely wake up after that.

Top: What? Seriously?

Fany: Neh, that’s the secret weapon to wake Jung Jessica from her precious sleep.

Top: I think my secret weapon is better than yours.

Fany: Your secret weapon? What is it? *curious

Top: Kiss!..

Fany: Eww, oppa!

Top: Mwe? Sica will love that. *chuckled.

Fany: Whatever. Just take care of her and don’t do anything extreme.*playfully

Top: I can’t guarantee that. *jokingly

Fany: ert! Well, bye oppa. I need to go now.

Top: Bye Tippany!

 

Top ended the call and put the phone on the table, and with last glance at the still-sleeping-and-adorable Jessica, he walked out from the room. He heads to the kitchen, wanted to cook something special for Jessica.

 

 

He his laptop, searching for recipes and the way to cook the food. When he found one, he prepared all the ingredients that existed in his fridge. Then, he started to cook the special food for his sleeping head girlfriend, Jessica.

Because of he rarely cooks, it is so difficult for him. He occasionally called his noona and his mother to ask for instructions. His noona is really happy when he told her about Jessica and she even offered herself to come over and helps him. However, Top refused because he wants to cook by himself, make it more special for Jessica.

After almost an hour, with so much difficulty, finally he is done with the food. He is satisfied with the taste because it is delicious. He prepared the food on the table, nicely and then, he walked to his room, to wake up his princess.