chapter 36

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

continuation from previous chapter.....


Meanwhile, Jessica is still waiting for GD at Han River. She wipes off her tears, trying hard to look calm and happy in front of GD. Top’s image is still replaying in her mind, and every time she remembered his sad face and his tear, she just couldn’t stop her own tears. She prays that nothing bad happen to Top and he safely reached his dorm already.

‘I’m really sorry, oppa,’ she said to herself, sadly.

 

 

‘Sica!’ someone called her.

She turns around and saw GD, who is walking towards her with smiles on his face.

 

‘Hi oppa,’ she said and tried her best to smile at him.

GD hugs her, tightly.

 

‘I miss you so much,’ he said.

‘Neh, me too,’ she told quietly, her head on his chest.

‘Are you done ignoring me?’ he asked jokingly while breaking their hugs.

‘I’m not ignoring you. I just need times to think,’ she told quietly.

‘I know. I’m just joking,’ he said while smiling.

 

 

‘Oppa, I already make my decision,’ she told quietly.

GD is so nervous and worried of her decision.

 

‘So, what is your decision? Who did you choose?’ he asked nervously, trying hard to sound calm.

‘I..I… I want to be together with you, oppa,’ she lied.

 

GD couldn’t believe his hearings. He stares at Jessica with stunned face.

‘You are not joking right?’ he managed to ask.

‘No, I’m not,’ she told, hiding her tears.

‘Kombawo, I’m so happy,’ he said happily while pulling her into his arms.

 

GD hugs her tightly and occasionally kisses the top of her head. Jessica is quietly crying on his chest, thinking about Top and herself.

‘Thanks, Sica,’ GD thanked again.

‘It’s nothing,’ she murmured on his chest.

‘So, that’s mean you love me too, right?’ GD asked happily.

 

Jessica slowly broke their hugs and gazes into his eyes.

‘Oppa, I want to be together with you. But, about love, I still couldn’t confirm anything. I mean, I like you, I do but about love, I’m still unsure,’ she told.

‘It’s okay. You can take your times to think about our love. For now, having you with me is the best thing for me,’ GD said earnestly.

‘Neh, oppa. I’m really sorry because I’m still not certain about love,’ she said quietly.

‘No, it’s okay. Don’t worry, I get it,’ he said while smiling.

 

Jessica just nodded while forcing a smile to him. GD pulls her into his embraces, again.

‘So, starting from now, you are officially my girlfriend,’ he told while her hair, lovingly.

‘Neh,’ she said, suppressing her tears.

‘Thanks, Sica. You just make me the happiest guy in this world,’ he said blissfully.

‘I’m glad that you are happy,’ she said quietly on his chest.

 

GD broke their hug and he gazes into her eyes.

‘Aren’t you happy too?’ he asked.

‘I am,’ she lied while faking a smile and quickly look away, avoiding his gazes.

 

She avoided from gazing into his eyes for too long because she’s afraid that he might knows the truth.

‘Sica, look at me,’ he told while lifting her chin.

 

Jessica looks at his handsome face.

‘Are you really happy?’ he asked again.

‘Yes, I am,’ she answered.

‘But why I can’t see the happiness in your eyes?’ he asked.

 

Jessica is shocked and surprised when GD asked that. She leans in and reluctantly gives a quick peck on his lips.

‘Satisfy?’ she asked while smiling even though she is crying, inside.

 

GD is smiling widely because of her peck.

‘Yep, absolutely,’ he said and leans in, to kiss her.

 

However, Jessica quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face on his neck, to avoid his kiss.

GD, who is clueless, just hugs Jessica tightly, enjoying their moments together.

 

‘I promised you, I will always cherish, love and protect you. I will never hurt and cheat on you, never,’ he made a promised to her.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said on his chest.

‘Don’t worry about my playboy status because from now on, there will be no more the playboy G-Dragon. There is only Jessica’s Jiyong, the loyal G-Dragon,’ he told softly and kissed the top of her head.

‘I’m not worry because I believe in you,’ she said with tears.

‘That’s why I love you so much. Thanks for your trust, you really changed me,’ he told.

Jessica just nodded on his chest. Her heart and mind are thinking about Top.

 

 

After that, GD drove Jessica to her dorm. In the car, GD is talking happily and smiling widely while Jessica is forcing herself to look happy in his eyes.

‘Goodnight, Sica,’ GD told when they arrived at her dorm.

‘Nite, oppa.’

‘I’ll call you when I reached my dorm,’ he told.

‘Neh, drive carefully,’ she said while smiling, lightly.

 

GD leans in and hugs her tightly.

‘Love you,’ he said while hugging her.

 

Jessica just nodded in his arms. GD broke their hug and he kissed her on the forehead, softly.

‘Go inside,’ he told.

 

Jessica steps out from the car and she walks into the building after waved her hand at GD. She walks to her dorm with indescribable expression on her face.