chapter 65

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

A few days later

 

At YGE

GD just arrived at the company. He is walking towards the practice room while thinking hard about something. He is so gloomy and depressed. He didn’t greet anyone he met while heading to the practice room because of his misery. His mind is still thinking about his recent encounter with Tiffany and Sooyoung, this morning and Taeyang’s words, just now.

 

 

-Flashback-

‘Oh, Fany-ah! Sooyoung-ah!’ GD said when he saw the girls at the coffee shop.

‘Anniyong, oppa,’ Tiffany greeted, slightly cold.

‘Hi oppa,’ Sooyoung greeted.

 

‘Come, join me,’ GD offered while pointing to the seats opposite him.

Both Sooyoung and Tiffany faintly smiled and took the seats.

 

‘You don’t have schedule today?’ GD asked.

‘We have one this evening,’ Tiffany replied.

‘Ah, Sica got a photoshoot this morning,’ he told.

‘Yes, we know,’ Sooyoung said while smiling, lightly.

GD noticed that something is not right with the girls. They acted cold and unfriendly towards him.

 

 

 

‘Oppa, I have something to tell you,’ Tiffany suddenly said after 5 minutes in silent.

‘What is it?’ GD asked.

‘Can you please let go of Sica?’ Tiffany replied while staring at him.

‘What?! Are you insane?!’ he asked, furious.

‘No, I’m not insane. You are insane! You know she doesn’t love you but, you forced her to be with you. What the hell is that?! Can’t you see she is suffering?’ Tiffany told in anger.

‘I didn’t force her. She willingly agreed to be with me,’ he said, sternly.

‘Yes, she agreed because you threaten her! You threat her using your lame excuses!’ Tiffany said, mad.

‘I didn’t threat her. I asked her to be with me and she agreed!’ GD argued.

 

 

‘Oppa, you are so ridiculous. You know she doesn’t love you but you insisted her to accept you… Even you know how much she and Top oppa loves each other, you still force her to be with you…… Oppa, do you know that she cried every night because she missed Top oppa? She is longing and missing him because her love is only for him. I’m sorry oppa, I know you love her but, please think about her, once,’ Sooyoung pleaded.

‘She is not our old Jessie anymore. She is always gloomy, sad and kept on locking herself in her room. She doesn’t talk much and didn’t eat properly… Can’t you see her condition nowadays? She is so weak, sad and gloomy and it’s because of you!’ Tiffany told.

‘She is fine when she’s with me,’ GD said even though he knew the truth.

He knew that Jessica pretended to be happy in front of him for his sake.

 

 

‘That’s because she pretended to be happy for your sake! You know Jessie, right? She is a selfless and kind girl. She couldn’t hurt you because she’s afraid you will do something stupid and hurt yourself. That’s why she chose to hurt herself and the guy that she truly loves,’ Tiffany told GD.

‘Oppa, please…. If you really love her, let her be happy. Her happiness lies with Top oppa, so, you should let her go to Top oppa…… Please, I begged you, I couldn’t see Sica in sadness anymore. Her tears and her sadness really broke my heart. I wanted the old Sica back, the lovely and cheerful Jessica. Please oppa,’ Sooyoung begged with teary eyes.

GD is lost in words and couldn’t say anything.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong oppa, if you really love Jessie, you should let her go. Because the true meaning of love is letting someone you love be happy, not forcing her to be with you,’ Tiffany said meaningfully and stood up.

Sooyoung stood up too with Tiffany.

 

‘Please think about what we told you. Think about her happiness, just think about her happiness, once,’ Sooyoung told.

Both Sooyoung and Tiffany left, leaving GD alone.

 

 

 

GD is thinking about what the girls told him. He feels guilty, depressed and sad but, he knows he cannot live without Jessica.

‘What should I do?’ he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later on, GD is at YGE, heading to his recording room when he met with Taeyang.

‘Hey man, can I have a talk with you for a minute?’ Taeyang asked GD.

‘Yes, sure,’ GD replied.

 

Both of them entered into an empty recording room.

‘What is it?’ GD asked.

‘Ji, I’m sorry for saying this but, I need to. This is for your own sake,’ Taeyang said.

‘What?’

‘Man, you need to let Sica go. She doesn’t love you, you know that… She loves Top hyung, they love each other so much. You should stop making them suffered,’ Taeyang told GD.

‘Stop! Stop!’ GD shouted at Taeyang.

 

‘Calm down, man. I told you this because I don’t want you to be hurt in the end. It’s obvious that she doesn’t love you, so, you should stop forcing her to be with you,’ Taeyang told him.

‘Why?! Why this is happening to me?! When I finally found love again, it turns out that she’s not the one for me. Why, Youngbae-ah? Why?!’ GD asked miserably while ruffling his hair.

‘Ji, trust me, you will find your true love soon. She is outside there, waiting for you to find her,’ Taeyang comforted him while patting GD’s shoulder.

‘No, I don’t want other girl. I just want Sica, can’t I have her forever?’ GD asked Taeyang with red eyes.

‘You know this is not right, this is wrong…. You cannot keep on letting Sica sad and suffered. You are practically killing her heart,’ Taeyang told.

Taeyang is feeling sorry for GD but, he wanted to do the right thing, for once.

 

 

 

‘Am I that bad, Youngbae-ah? The girl that I love either dumped me or doesn’t have any feelings towards me… Am I that bad?’ GD asked, weakly.

‘Man, you know it’s not like that… Jin…’ before Taeyang could finish his words, GD cuts in, grimly.

‘Don’t mention her name in front of me!’ GD told, grimly.

 

‘Okay, I won’t.. I just wanted you to realize the real situation now. Both Top hyung and Sica are suffering so much. And I know, you are suffering too, right? Because you know she doesn’t love you, she is forced to be with you,’ Taeyang said to GD.

‘Youngbae-ah, can we stop talking about this now? I don’t have any energy to argue about this issue,’ GD said, weakly.

‘But…’

‘Please, I cannot do this now. I need to go and get some fresh air,’ GD said and dashed out from the room with misery.

-end flashback-

 

 

 

GD is still thinking about his encounter with SooFany and Taeyang’s words while walking to the practice room. Suddenly, an angelic voice interrupted his deep thoughts.

‘Oppa!’

 

GD snapped out of his thought and he saw Jessica is walking towards him, while smiling. Seeing her smiles make all his problems gone.

Jessica noticed GD’s gloomy and sad face, so, she fastens her steps.

 

‘Hey, what’s wrong? Something happened?’ Jessica asked softly while staring at GD’s gloomy face.

‘No, nothing,’ GD replied while forcing a smile.

‘Something happened, right? You can tell me, I’m here,’ she coaxed while smiling.

‘It’s nothing, really,’ he assured but she can tell that he has a problem.

‘Come here,’ she said delicately and wrapped her arms on his neck, hugging him tightly.

GD locked his arms on her ant waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

 

Jessica gently patted his back, coaxing him. Even though she doesn’t know what is his problem but, she knew he has a problem, looking from his gloomy and depressed face.

‘It’s going to be okay,’ she comforted while still patted his back.

‘Thank you, baby,’ GD thanked and kissed her shoulder, tenderly.

 

They stayed in each other arms for a few minutes.

‘Where are you heading to?’ Jessica asked after parted.

‘To the practice room. Come, let’s go,’ GD replied while holding her hand.

‘You go first. I need to use the ladies,’ she told.

‘Okay. I’ll be in my regular practice room,’ he told her.

‘Neh, see you there,’ she said.

Before she walked away, GD planted a kiss on her cheek and she just smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

GD marched to the practice room. Once he is inside the room, he sat on the floor, leaning his back against the wall. He tried to shrug off his conversation with SooFany but, he failed. He is annoyed, depressed, angry and irritated with himself.

 

GD stood up and leaned his forehead against the wall.

‘Arghhhhhhh!!!’ he shouted in frustration and punched the wall with his fist.

 

 

 

‘Oppa! What are you doing?!’ suddenly a high-pitched angelic voice yelled in worried.

GD knew the owner of the voice, the girl that he loves so much, Jessica.

 

‘Oppa~~~’ Jessica called softly while holding his arm.

He turned around and faced her with his depressed face.

 

 

 

‘What happened? Ermmm?’ she asked with concern.

GD just shook his head while gazing at her.

 

‘Oppa, I wanted you to promise that you won’t hurt yourself again no matter what is the problem, no matter how big and serious the problem, can you promise me that?’ Jessica asked with her sad eyes.

GD didn’t respond and just gazed at her, admiring her beauty and her concern when he still can.

 

‘Please?’ she begged again.

GD slowly nodded at her.

 

Jessica faintly smiled and she wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him. She rested her head on his hard chest.

‘I’m here with you, oppa,’ she said softly, on his chest.

GD hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head, tenderly.

 

 

Jessica slowly broke their hugs. She sat down on the floor and pulled GD with her. She patted her laps, gesturing him to lay his head on her laps. GD smiled weakly and lied down on her laps.

Jessica gently his hair, to ease his sadness and depression. While GD is holding her other hand, playing with her fingers.

‘You have problem in works?’ she asked while still his hair.

‘No, I’m just tired and exhausted,’ he lied.

‘Are you sure?’ she asked again.

‘Yeah, don’t worry,’ he assured her with a weak smile.

Jessica smiled too.

 

 

 

‘Sica, are you happy with me?’ GD suddenly asked.

Jessica is startled with his sudden question. She couldn’t think of a proper answer, so, she just nodded while faking a smile.

 

‘You are lying,’ GD thought while faintly smiling at her.

 

 

 

‘I love you so much, more than everything. I’m sorry if I ever hurt you and make you sad in any ways. I’m really sorry,’ GD apologized, earnestly while holding her hand.

‘Oppa, why are you acting like this?’ Jessica asked, worried.

‘No, it’s nothing. I just wanted to say sorry because I know I always make you sad and hurt you,’ he replied, guiltily.

‘No need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. I’m the one who should apologize to you,’ she said, thinking about her cheat with Top.

‘There is nothing for me to forgive you. I just wanted you to know that I really love you, so much. And no matter what happen later on, I will always love you, just remember that,’ he told while gazing up at her.

Jessica smiled and she leaned down, to kiss his forehead. She kissed his forehead, softly. After that, GD placed his hand on the back of her head, pulling her down and crashed his lips on hers. They kissed softly and gently.

 

‘I’m sorry, oppa,’ Jessica thought while kissing GD.

 

 

 

Without notice, Top is watching JiSica private moments and his heart is crushed into pieces.

‘I guess, this is the goodbye, baby,’ Top thought, heartbroken and hurt.


preview

 

‘Oppa, can you please let me go?’ Jessica suddenly said to him with her sorrow eyes.

GD is surprised with her request but, it’s not that he didn’t expect it.

 


updated!!...

i'm not satisfy with these chapters..

i think it's crappy and major fail and so lame..huhu..

sorry about that...

 

i will try to be a better writer..

i will try to improve my writing skills...

 

thanks for ur comments...

n keep on dropping ur comments for me..

love ya!